CHAPTER 6

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615f9cc860215a0198657452307.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

It was a day that most of them have anticipated.

Nayeon was really excited to give her speech for the upcoming school year while on the other hand Jeongyeon just wanted to have fun with her friends.

This is one of the few occasions that Yoo Jeongyeon shows up early, the first day of school where she gets to parade in front of the new students. She was parking her car when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hyung!"

JY : "And every first day of school I get to hear your loud voice."

DH : "Did you hate it?"

JY : "Even if I did I already got used to it." She said as she wrapped her arms around the pale girl.

CY : "I see the energy oozing from you, two :)"

DH : "Bro whatsup?"

CY : "I'm good bro!"

JY : "Here comes another loud ."

CY : "Aigoo haha you say those things like you don't really want us near you but the moment we left you out on something you turn into a sulky baby."

JY : "Yah!"

TY : "My, my, the troublemakers are at it already?"

JY : "Not like you're not part of us."

TY : "I am just because of Jihyo unnie. Gaja, we have to get to the ceremony before it starts."

And nothing beats the comfort of friends, it makes everything better and fun

And nothing beats the comfort of friends, it makes everything better and fun. They walked through the pathway of their school, students were on their way to the gymnasium but they've pretty much-attracted half of them. 

I mean how can you not follow the most popular group on the campus?

CY : "I heard you have a tutor hyung hahahaha." The small girl suddenly opens the topic.

DH : "Is it really true?"

JY : "Where did that come from?"

CY : "Seungyeon unnie told me when I saw her at the department store one time."

JY : "That unnie doesn't really know how to shut up."

TY : "So it's true?"

JY : "Yeah."

TY : "Who is it? Is it someone we know?"

JY : "Maybe? Im nayeon"

CY : "Woah! Im Nayeon? The Im Nayeon?"

JY : "You know her?"

DH : " everyone in this school knows her, who's stupid enough not to know the top student of this school?"

CY : "I guess hyung is hahahahaha!"

JY : "Sorry I didn't know okay? You know me I don't remember people I don't talk to."

CY : "Correction flirt to. Hahahaha Nayeon unnie is like you, she's popular too."

TY : "Yeah, but she's more mature, smart...."

JY : "Yeah, yeah whatever."

TY : "And she doesn't say does words."

JY : "Oh really that's not what I remember."

DH : "Hahaha come on let's find a place to sit first."

JY :  "Wait where's Jihyo? I haven't seen her."

JN : "You're really a dumb-, aren't you? She's is our class representative. Of course she'll be one of those girlies who sit in the stage."

JY : "Oh good morning to you too Kim Jennie."

LS :        

LS : "Hahaha sorry she didn't eat any breakfast."

CY : "That's not our problem if she came in with an empty stomach."

JN : "It's gonna be yours soon."

LS : "Hahaha okay everyone let's take it easy."

TY : "Please can we all settle down before we get called out? Again?"

JN "Arraso Tzu."

And just like every year, Nayeon was the one who opened the ceremony. All of the students knew exactly who she was,  they've known her since she was in her first year. They're familiar with how she talks and how loud her voice could get but one person didn't have a clue she existed before.

-

Jeongyeon fixed her gaze at the girl seated on the center of the stage, her eyebrow was furrowed. 

DH : "I'm getting confused do you want to kill her?"

CY : "Or kiss her? Hahaha!"

JY : "Who?"

CY : "Im Nayeon."

DH : "You've been staring at the poor girl since the start, she'll start melting soon. What do you want from her?"

JY : "Nothing..."

JN : "Don't tell me Yoo Jeongyeon likes Im Nayeon."

JY : "Oh know you're in a good mood?"

LS : "Thanks to Tzuyu's sandwich :)"

TY : "Not that I can't say no to your offer Lisa. You guys keep it down."

JN : "Now tell us, do you like Im Nayeon?"

JY : "And if I did? What does it concern you guys?"

CY : "Of course it concerns us! It's like the prince and the princess getting together."

DH : "Maja! Now tell us the truth!"

JY : "Shut the f...."

PRINCIPAL : "Yoo Jeongyeon, Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, Kim Jennie, Manoban Lisa, and Chou Tzuyu of class 4B please meet me after the ceremony."

TY :        

TY : "I told you guys to keep it down. Now you've done it, I can't believe I get called out again, on my last year."

CY : "You knew this will happen but you still stick around with us hahaha."

TY : "Aish..."

The ceremony continued and it seems Jeongyeon's squad was able to maintain to behave. They're already making there way to the backstage to meet the principal when they bumped into the girls of class A.

CY : "Here comes the bride....."

DH : "All dress in.. Uniform?"

JN : "Radiant and lovely she shines in Jeong's eye...."

JS : "What's with this?"

JN : "Well Jeong found her Cinderella."

RS : "Cinderella?"

CY : "Good morning ladies, good morning Ms. Myoui. If you see Nayeon unnie can you tell her that Hyung is looking for her."

MN : "If you guys are up to no good, it'll be another story."

DH : "Hold on we're not. Tell them hyung."

JY : "They are."

DH : "Yah! But we saw how you looked at her."

MM : "Looked at her?"

LS : "Apparently Yoo Jeongyeon had finally learned who Im Nayeon was."

JY : "It's not like I was looking at her because I like her, It's just she looks different in school uniform."

SN : "And what's that supposed to mean?"

CY : "Nayeon unnie is her tutor."

SN : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

TY : "Arraso, enough of this. Did you guys forget we're still in trouble? Gaja!"

DH : "I guess will see you around :) Momo unnie I need to tell you about this new chocolate I discovered."

MM : "Arraso Dahyunnie."

SN : "Tzuyu-ah want to grab something later?"

TY : "No thank you."

SN : "Aw you're still trying hard to get. Don't worry unnie won't get tired."

TY : "Shut up unnie."

CY : "Ms. Myoui :)"

MN : "Yeah."

The girls continued walking towards the principal, she was still busy when they got there and they're asked to wait in the side with their class president, she greeted them with feisty eyes.

--