CHAPTER 12

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fc3f05369a6a679246202082.jpg

NAYEON'S POV

I just followed Jeongyeon to the parking lot, I didn't want to make a fuss about it since I'm fully aware that I will never win against her, Jeongyeon even opens the door for me. 

The drive to my house was nothing surprising. The taller girl still teases me with every little thing she could and by this time I'm used to it.

And as she parks in front of our house, she once again opened the door.

NY : "You're acting really weird today."

JY : "I'm not, this is my normal."

NY : "Arraso, if you say so. I'm gonna go, thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow."

JY : "Uhm Nayeon.."

NY : "Yes? Ms. Yoo?"

JY : "I'll drive you home starting today."

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "You heard me, I don't want to repeat myself anymore."

NY : "You didn't even ask if I'm okay with it."

JY : "If it's not that obvious, I wasn't asking you. I was telling you, I'll drive you home."

NY : "Ohhh I see, mianhe I didn't know that part of my job is letting you decide for me."

JY : "Yah! It's not even a bad thing besides I don't want my tutor wasting her time on the bus. If I also have to pick you up, I will."

NY : "Aish Yoo Jeongyeon, if I had nothing to do at school then it's fine. But if something came up you can just go home without me, would that be fine with you young master?"

JY : "That's more like it! Now go inside!" She said as she messed my hair once again.

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahahaha don't get upset, you'll get used to it before we graduate. I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Aish arraso, see you tomorrow.... At school okay?"

JY : "We'll see."

I wasn't really feeling it since Jeongyeon started asking me for advice but her insisting that she would take me home and even pick me up got my whole mood upside down but should I be really happy with something she probably does for everyone?

By this time I've already sunk deeper in the hole that I, myself dug. 

Out of all the people in this world, Why did it have to be her?

NO ONE'S POV

With those 10 things she told Jeongyeon yesterday, she finally acquired her cheat guide to Im Nayeon's heart.

And today start operation : Winning Nabong's heart.

The first in the list was flowers and chocolate, she knew she could just make some lame excuse for the chocolate, and Nayeon would fall for it but the flowers are a different topic. If she buys one Nayeon would certainly think of something weird.

JY : "I got it!"

SG : "Got what?"

She was having breakfast with her unnies when the idea pops out.

JY : "Nothing I'm leaving."

SY : "Omo, that's new. Yoo Jeongyeon living early for school?"

SG : "Are you even sure it's for school?"

JY : "Of course it is! I have to do something before class so I'll be going now. I'll see you later unnies :)"

SG : "Arraso, be careful."

If she remembers clearly Dahyun's friend from class 4C has a gardening club, they should at least have any kind of flower and it'll be fine with her. 

-

When she arrived at school, she didn't waste any more time and run to the garden. Where she saw four girls.

"Yah! I told you to get the hose."

It seems like the girls have been here earlier than anyone. All of them were on their PE uniform and one of the girls noticed her.

JY : "Annyeong, sorry for the interruption. I'm Yoo..."

"Yoo Jeongyeon, what brought you here?"

"That's not how you welcome people in our garden Hwasa. Mianhe, I'm Kim Yong-sun. The club president, you can call me Solar."

"Moon Byul-Yi here! :) people call me Moonbyul."

"I'm Ahn Hye-Jin, call me Hwasa instead."

"And I'm Jung Wheein. We're from 4C and welcome to radish queen club :)"

SL :        

SL : "Pabo, how many times do I have to tell you? It's Mamamoo's garden. So what can we help you?"

If 4A has Nayeon and her friends, 4B has Jeongyeon and her squad. 4C has Mamamoo; a group of talented girls full of swag.

JY : "One of my friend, Kim Dahyun, once mentioned that one of her friend is part of the gardening club."

MB : "Ohhh Dahyunie, she's really close to us but long gone the days that she used to run here just so she could eat her chocolate alone hahahaha."

HW :"Maja hahaha."

JY : "Did she stop visiting you guys?"

MB : "Ani, hahaha but this time it's different. She goes here with Momo to have afternoon teas with us."

JY : "Momo?"

WH : "Yeah Momo from 4A; Isn't Momo her girlfriend?"

SL : "I think we've gone too far from the topic."

JY : "Ah mianhe, it's just I have this girl that I really like and I'm here to ask if you could spare me any flower?"

WH : "Poor girl, her suitor doesn't have money to buy flowers hahaha."

HS : "Stop teasing her, she's Yoo Jeongyeon. She can buy this whole garden if she wants, she probably can buy you too."

WH : "Then why is she asking one from us?"

JY : "Hahaha the girl is really dense, I'm not ready to tell her I like her. But I want to show her how serious I am before saying those words, and since she has no idea what so ever, buying her a flower would make her think of something weird. I'm willing to pay for it."

SL : "We don't sell our flowers Jeongyeon-ssi..."

JY : "Ahh"

Jeongyeon was discouraged, she thought it was a great plan but she didn't think of the possibilities.

SL : "But... if you come here and water some of them from time to time we'll let you pick one of the flowers that are enough :) How about that?"

JY : "That's great! I'll do it :)"

MB : "So she's special huh? I never heard of you going around for someone."

JY : "You can say that hahaha, special and numb."

SL : "Here, this is a Gerbera. It represents happiness. They are a symbol of the simple beauty that often translates to a very happy life. And the color pink embodies adoration.

Solar handed her three pink Gerberas.

WH :        

WH : "It's like telling her you like her and she brings happiness in your life :)"

JY : "That's perfect, you girls know a lot."

HW : "Of course, it'll be funny that the gardening club doesn't know anything about flowers."

SL : "We wish you good luck with this special someone and we hope that we can meet her :)"

MB : "I guess we will see you around?"

JY : "You bet, I'll drop by from time to time. Thank you for this! :)"

She said as she placed the flowers hidden in her bag, she made her way out of the garden. 

It was almost time for her class and she wanted to give it to Nayeon before the bell rings.

She started running in the hallway. *Ring*Ring* that was the first bell of the morning. She was just a few steps away from the 3rd floor.

---