CHAPTER 40

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

162cfef1213607ef708889973097.gif

NO ONE'S POV

[FRIDAY BEFORE THE SCHOOL TRIP]

Jeongyeon was waiting for Nayeon, the rest of the girls were still there since they have to wait for there girlfriends and Jihyo was already nowhere to be found. When 4A's class ended the girls went on there way.

JY : "I thought there's no practice today, so we can prepare for tomorrow?"

She said as she follows Nayeon who was making her way to the auditorium.

NY : "It's not a practice, it's just a quick meeting. You can go home if you want to, I'll take the bus."

JY : "Ani, it's just a quick one right?"

NY : "Yeah."

JY : "Then I'll just wait, call me when you're done."

NY : "Arraso, if you change your mind just let me know."

JY : "Hai!" She said as she leaves Nayeon on the doors of the auditorium.

-

When her meeting finished, she didn't text Jeongyeon. Instead, she went and look for her. It's not that hard, she knew Jeongyeon would be in one place. So she made her way up to the rooftop. 

Im Nayeon always find Yoo Jeongyeon.

Although it's been weeks since winter ended, it's cold winter breeze was still lingering the country. She saw Jeongyeon, covered in her jacket and scarf, right in front of the railings, seemingly wondering of something far from where she was standing.

NY : "What's the problem Jeongie?" She said as she approached the taller girl.

JY : "Ohh meetings over? You should have called me, we could've meet in the lobby."

NY : "Nah, I wanted to talk to you about something." She stood next to the taller girl and stared in the big space that Jeongyeon was looking at a while ago.

JY : "You sound serious hahaha I didn't throw the paper ball at Chaeyoung that caused her to be standing outside our room on our last period."

NY :        

NY : "No not that.... Wait, you what?"

JY : "Hahaha forget about it, its not what you want to talk about.. Sooooo Ms. Im?"

NY : "Poor Chaengie."

JY : "Hey, if she didn't throw the first one I wouldn't have thrown it back to her, its not my fault she whined so loud and was caught. But what is this you want to talk about?"

NY : "So you did throw it to her, my poor baby."

JY : "Ehhhh how about me? She was the one to throw it first."

NY : "You're a grown up, just deal with it. By the way the girls and I were talking about that scene, I think it would be better if you practice it soon."

JY : "It's just a dance Nabong, not that it will go wrong."

NY : "You never know. What's the problem with practicing it? It's just a few waltzes." She looked at the taller girl next to her.

NY : "I know you, I'm sure there's another reason why you didn't want to do it. So what it is?"

JY : "It will sound stupid but... I have two left feet haha."

NY : "And?"

JY : "Means I'm bad at dancing."

NY : "It's a simple waltz a few steps until Mina exit the scene. It wouldn't be that bad and now that you said that, you should really practice."

JY : "I don't want to look stupid in front of everyone. Okay?"

NY : "Hayssss the stubborn young master has appeared. Then it can't be helped, here." She said as she offers her hands.

JY : "What am I supposed to do with that?"

NY : "You ask too many questions." She said as she forcefully took JYeongyeon's hand. "I'll teach you before we go home. You put this one in here:"

She put Jeongyeon's hand on the lower part of her back and then placed one of her hands on the taller's shoulder blade.

"Then you hold on to this hand."

When Naeyon looks up and meets Jeongyeon's eyes she realized the sudden change in the mood. It was funny she got herself in this situation without having any other intention than teaching Jeongyeon.

Now the silence was a bit awkward. Nayeon took her sight away from the taller girl.

JY : "Then?"

She found Jeongyeon smiling at her, it broke the awkwardness between them. Like it gave her some assurance.

NY : "T-then you start to step in the same direction."

JY : "Shouldn't I pull you closer? So in that way, we can keep our movement in the same flow."

NY : "Y-Yes." She stutter.

Jeongyeon didn't even wait for another minute just pulled Nayeon in and started to lead her. She was good, to be honest, it was almost like she was a pro. Her posture, the small movements, and the way she leads Nayeon in this flawless sways. Although there was no music, the two of them can hear their heartbeats, like it made its own melody for this moment. 

Jeongyeon grips the older girl tighter, Nayeon's hair flows in the wind, the sunset slowly setting and the sky was perfectly painted in an orange hue. Jeongyeon loves it, she loves her even more today. How the loud and shameless Nayeon became quiet and bashful.

They dance for a while and Nayeon was caught in this fantasy world, where the only thing that mattered was her and the taller girl that was holding her.

They dance for a while and Nayeon was caught in this fantasy world, where the only thing that mattered was her and the taller girl that was holding her

Jeongyeon wouldn't stop she could go for an hour or even eternity just swaying with the love of her life. She could do this until they both have gray hair, back pains, and false teeth. She'll gladly dance with Nayeon until they're both old and she knows for sure she won't get tired of it. 

She didn't want to let her go, not until she notices how Nayeon's cheeks and nose are turning red. She stops, didn't say a word took her scarf off and wrapped it on the older girl who just looked at her with a lot of questions in her eyes.

JY : "We should go home, you're nose is starting to run. We wouldn't want you getting sick." She smiled and pick her bag.

NY : "Y-you said you're bad at dancing?????"

JY : "I am."

NY : "But...."

JY : "You're just a great teacher, doesn't change my opinion tho. Imagine dancing to waltz? Lame."

NY : "Its not, you're cool a while ago."

JY : "That's what you think, gaja." She said as she messes NY hair.

Nayeon was speechless didn't even know where to start. She couldn't even process what happened.

JY : "If you stay any longer there you'll catch a cold." She said as she starts to walk towards the door.

JY : "Last one to the car would do our assignment! See you down there Ms. Im! Hahaha."She said running away.

NY : "Yah!!!"

Nayeon started to run after her, when she burst inside the door Jeongyeon was already halfway down the stair, she watches Jeongyeon's back while she runs down this flight of stairs. But the taller girl stopped look back at her and smiled before continuing to run down.

Somehow Nayeon grew a liking at following Jeongyeon around, in fact, she notices how the taller girl always drags her somewhere new and fun but there's one thing she wished for but she knew it'll be just wishful thinking.

Somehow Nayeon grew a liking at following Jeongyeon around, in fact, she notices how the taller girl always drags her somewhere new and fun but there's one thing she wished for but she knew it'll be just wishful thinking        

She hopes that one day, she can stop following Jeongyeon but instead she can walk beside her. A wish that has a 10% probability.

---

(A/N) I'm currently writing the ending :) There's gonna be one more MAJOR drama haha! What do you think will happen? After this story I'll be releasing a new one right away! :) 

Have a good day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

BTW MORE & MORE English version is now out. Please if you're using Youtube use the actual video for it, not the lyrics video some people made.