CHAPTER 28

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627ccfbaa49216146600187718.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Few days after the incident, Tzuyu was on her way down the stairs, when she heard a familiar voice. She notices Nayeon was standing with the girls from the tennis club.

BN : "So did you tell the teachers? Or how about Jeongyeon? You should've told them we hit you with a tennis ball."

And Tzuyu was surprised, she didn't know how long have they've been talking to Nayeon but the older girl seems really uncomfortable. She was about to talk to the girls but sadly she didn't catch them.

TY : "Unnie what are you doing here?"

NY : "Oh Tzu I'm waiting for Jeongyeon, I saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun a while ago, I thought you went ahead to your club."

TY : "I had to get something. I saw you with those girls again did they do anything to you?"

NY : "Nothing, they were just saying hi."

Tzuyu knew Nayeon was lying, she heard it loud and clear as if those girls were proud of what they did but judging from how Nayeon answered she assumed that the older girl didn't want anyone to know.

So she just let it go, but Tzuyu is a sweet and caring person. Knowing that she could've done something but didn't try to make her feel really bad. Her conscience was eating her up. So when she got home, she went straight to her room and texted Jeongyeon.

So when she got home, she went straight to her room and texted Jeongyeon        

*Message sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"Hyung.... Good evening."

*Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Sup Tzu-Tzu-Ha?"

*Message sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"There's something I want to talk about."

*Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"I'm all ears."

*Message sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"I heard something earlier but don't freak out..."

*Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"If you're gonna tell me that the melon pan in the cafeteria is on buy one take one sale. Too late I already know."

*Message Sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"Pabo, this is serious. Hmm about Nayeon unnies bruise, I think I know where she got those bruises."

*Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Oh that? She said she slipped. On her way back from throwing the trash"

*Message Sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"It's probably more than that....."

*INCOMING CALL : YOO JEONGYEON*

TY : "Hey hyung..."

JY : "What are you saying about Nayeon again?"

TY : "Okay, I know you.. Before I tell you, promise me you won't do anything careless."

JY : "Just tell me Tzu, It's getting me pretty anxious."

TY : "Promise me first."

JY : "Arraso I promise."

TY : "So remember earlier Nayeon unnie was waiting for you in the lobby? I kinda overheard the tennis club talking to her."

JY : "Tennis club? What do they know about this?"

TY : "Okay calm down, deep breathes. I heard Bona said she hit unnie with a ball."

JY : "Ball??"

TY : "Tennis ball, remember what you told us? The shape on her forehead almost looks like a baseball? I heard they we're asking unnie if she did tell anyone about it. I swear I heard it clearly, but the moment I approached unnie about it she didn't say anything. Its like shes hiding it from us."

JY : "What the ?!?!?!? I swear to god I'm gonna break every single bone those girls have!"

TY : "You promised hyung! I know you're angry right now but you have to stay calm and talk to them in the right way."

JY : "Who was the rest?????"

TY : "Hyung."

JY : "How can I talk to them when I don't know who I need to be talking to Tzuyu?"

TY : "Hyung remember what you promised okay?? It's Ryujin, Bona, Sunmi, and Somi."

JY : "Arraso. I'll talk to them tomorrow, thanks for letting me know."

TY : "I trust you hyung. Don't make any careless decisions okay?"

JY : "I won't. I'll see you tomorrow, good night."

The first thing she did after they ended the call was to text Nayeon.

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Hey Nabong, I'm not picking you up tomorrow."

*Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"That's fine, but are you okay? Are you feeling sick?"

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"I'm fine, nothing to worry about there's just something I have to deal with. Go to sleep and rest! I'll see you tomorrow :)"

*Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Arraso, I'll see you. Good night Jeongie."

And though she promised she wouldn't do anything stupid, the frustration got the better of her. So before sleeping, she asked Chaeyoung and Dahyun a favor.

NAYEON'S POV

When I arrived at our classroom, half of our class was not there.

MN : "Good morning unnie."

NY : "Morning :) What's happening?"

SN : "Not sure, when we arrived it's all just there bags."

NY : "Hmm that's weird, I'm going next door for a bit. I wanted to check if Jeong has already here."

RS : "She didn't pick you up?"

NY : "She said she had something to do."

MM : "I"m going with you, I haven't seen Dubu yet."

SN : "I wanna go too."

JS : "Then we'll just all go."

NY : "Arraso."

There's something wrong today. The 4B classroom was almost empty, no Jeongyeon, no Chaeyoung, no Dahyun, and no Tzuyu.

The 4B classroom was almost empty, no Jeongyeon, no Chaeyoung, no Dahyun, and no Tzuyu        

JN : "Hey, what are you doing here?"

NY : "I was just checking if Jeong was already here."

MM : "And Dahyun?"

SN : "Tzuyu?"

LS : "Hmm we just arrived."

JH : "Now that you mentioned it, their bags are already here when I got here."

NY : "Somethings not right, our class is half empty like yours."

TY : "Nayeon unnie!!"

I saw Tzuyu running towards us, shouting from our classroom corridor. She's out of breath and was sweating really bad.

JH : "What happened to you?"

TY : "Hyung... Hyung."

JH : "You need to calm down first."

TY : "No time, hyung, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are in the gym."

NY : "What are they doing there?"

TY : "Unnie, I'm sorry hyung found out about what the tennis club did to you. She asked Dahyun and Chaeng to gather them up in the gym. We tried our best to stop her, but she wouldn't listen to us. I left Chaeng and Dahyun unnie to keep her from doing something terrible but I don't think those two can really stop her."

NY : "I'll go talk to her."

JH : "Gaja, I know Jeongyeon since we were little. She's the type to just let things go, she's doesn't easily get upset but once she does, things make a 360-degree turn. Not to mention she learned that somebody hit you."

TY : "You should go, I'm not sure what she's planning but I'm certain she's nowhere near stopping. I'll just take a breather."

SN "I'll stay here with Tzu, we'll follow you guys. Once she's okay"

MN : "Arraso."

What was she thinking? Why would she go this far? I knew this kind of thing will happen but I didn't realize it'll be this big. I get that she feels the need to protect everyone but she didn't have to go this far for me.

Yoo Jeongyeon please don't do anything stupid. I'm coming.

---