CHAPTER 52

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

163276cf2e1f6eef69841028605.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

[GRADUATION DAY]

Because it's been a year since Jeongyeon graduate and she hasn't seen even her shadow. All she got was holiday greetings, and she knew she's not supposed to expect so much from her but she waited long enough. She wants to know if the taller girl had a change of heart. She still believes in Jeongyeon, she trusts her with all her heart but this time there's no more reason for her to wait.

Nayeon's plan is to find Jeongyeon, like how she always does back in high school but she hopes this time when she finds Jeongyeon, she's not in someone else arm.

NAYEON'S POV

I made my way to where the students line up, I was trying to find Jihyo and the others before this whole thing starts but instead they found me. Even Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina are also with them.

Even Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina are also with them

CY : "Unnie where have you been?"

NY : "I went to say hi to Seungyeon unnie and Seoyeon unnie. I thought you three are already sitting in the back?"

TY : "Well, someone told us she's almost here. As usual, she's late."

NY : "Who? Everyone's here."

JH : "Oh, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose. They said there a street away."

Of course, the first name that came up in my mind was hers. I should accept that this day will go on without her, like the past four years.

MN : "Let's take a picture to commemorate this big day."

Mina just asks a random girl to take a picture of us, well we took a bunch until it was almost time to start.

MN : "Mianhe :)"

"Gwenchana :)" The stranger said and went her way.

CY : "I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous." She repeated to herself.

DH : "Just ask unnie to marry you."

TY : "Hey tiny human stop acting like they would steal unnie from you."

This scene never gets old, Chaeyoung getting jealous. Tzuyu teasing her, Dahyun defending her bro. If Jeongyeon was here she'll probably be the first one to tease Chaeyoung.

CY : "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to say it in a better way."

TY : "Wae? That's the best I could."

SN : "Mianhe Chaeng, haha what she means is you don't have to worry about others. Right Mitan?"

MN : "Hahaha let her, I like her that way."

MM : "Savage."

JH : "Okay, time for you three to go back to your place."

NY : "I guess those four just have to wait until the ceremony is over."

MN : "Don't worry we'll take care of them."

SN : "See you after! :)"

DH : "Hai!!!!"

The girls went back to there places, I stood there waiting for our class turn to walk inside the auditorium. Slowly the people outside get fewer and fewer. When it was about are the time to walk inside I saw this familiar silhouette, tall and beautiful. I knew I have to brush my eyes, to see if it's real, and I was right. The moment I open it, the figure was gone.

"There's no way she'll be here, get yourself together Im Nayeon." I whisper to myself.

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon was happy for another milestone she achieved but then whenever she remembers Jeongyeon she feels uneasy. She was hoping that this will be the day that they'll see each other again, to be honest tbis is just one of the million time she hopes Jeongyeon would show up. but like the previous time, today doesn't seem like it. As the graduation ceremony started, there was a bunch of people giving speeches. Some of them they don't even recognize.

*MESSAGE RECEIVED*

FROM : SON CHAEYOUNG
"Who the hell are these people????? I'm getting bored, let's just get this over with."

FROM : MYOUI MINA
"Hey babe, language please."

FROM : SON CHAEYOUNG
"Sorry unnie :)"

FROM : KIM DAHYUN
"I told you to take some snacks with you. Momo unnie and I are having a blast!"

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA
"You're sitting with Momo????????"

FROM : HIRAI MOMO
"Our class is next to each other, it just happened that one of her classmates has a friend in my class."

Nayeon looks at where Dahyun and Momo are, she couldn't stop herself from laughing when she notices how Dahyun was eating the bar of chocolate hidden in the sleeves of her toga. Somehow looking at her friends make her feel better.

TO : GROUP CHAT
"You guys are dead once Jihyo notices her phone HAHA!"

FROM : HIRAI MOMO

"FYI, you're included. You'll probably be the first person to get scoolded."

TO : GROUP CHAT
"Neomuhae!"

FROM : SON CHAEYOUNG
"Mina unnie look here!!!"

And all of them tried to find where Chaeyoung was        

And all of them tried to find where Chaeyoung was. When Nayeon saw her she was throwing finger hearts to Mina in the back. Another reason for her to laugh her off.

FROM : MINATOZAKI SANA

"That's it! CHOU TZUYU come back here! Your girlfriend needs love and attention!"

FROM : CHOU TZUYU
"Calm down I'm on my way back. Made it right in time."

TO : GROUP CHAT
"Made what in time?"

FROM : MYOUI MINA
"Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose are here."

FROM : PARK JIHYO
"Yah!!! I've been wondering why my phone wouldn't stop vibrating. God damn it! We're in the middle of our college C-O-L-L-E-G-E graduation and here you guys are, acting like a bunch of high-school students! Eyes in front!"

TO : GROUP CHAT
"I told you guyssss."

FROM : PARK JIHYO

"I said eyes in front, especially you Nayeon unnie!"

-

When Nayeon looked to her side where Jihyo and her class were seated, she found the younger girl glaring at her. Pointing to face the stage.

DEAN : "Around of applause for Ms. Lee, now for our final guest. We invited a young individual to give you inspiration."

And Nayeon wonders how many people they invited for a bunch of college student? What does this last one have differently from the first one?

"Named as one of the most successful young adults of 2019, please welcome chef Yoo Jeongyeon."

The crowd cheered as Jeongyeon made her way to the center of the stage

The crowd cheered as Jeongyeon made her way to the center of the stage. All of the girls were swooning over her except for one, who was frozen in her seat. The name echoed inside her head, it's like her eyes are making up things to soothe her aching heart.

-

Nayeon thought she was dreaming, after all these years Jeongyeon suddenly pops out when she was feeling most uneasy. Like how she does back in high school. Nayeon looks around to find assurance through her friends. All of them smiled and nodded at her. Jihyo who has been keeping her intact for this whole time smiled at her and mouthed the words,

"It's real, she's back."

And the tears just fell on there own, like they have a mind of there own. It's real, she's back, this was the only thing that was running through her mind. She tries to brush off the tears but it wouldn't stop, it's hard especially when the one she has longed for is right in front of her.

Yoo Jeongyeon was in her white suit and tie, a lot has changed and Nayeon was worried that the Jeongyeon in front of her was not the Jeongyeon she loves. But this is the moment she waited for, the taller girl could be whoever she wants to be and Nayeon wouldn't really care, because Nayeon is willing to risk everything for her now.

Im Nayeon will love Yoo Jeongyeon no matter who she is now.

Im Nayeon will love Yoo Jeongyeon no matter who she is now

---

(A/N) MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Last update consist of 4 chapters; It was supposed to be a 3 chapter ending but I added a bonus one, you'll see what I mean haha! I hope you'll enjoy the ending :)