CHAPTER 10

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fb190f55d6bf369382710770.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

And it's almost a month after school started, they continued studying together in the library after school. 

Almost a month and Jeongyeon is still trying her hardest to make Nayeon realized she likes her. 

Maybe the teasing is not really working? Or running after Nayeon with a bug wasn't enough?

It was hard for her, she didn't know how to convey her feelings since everyone she found interest before always come to her.

If there's one thing that she thinks would help her, it's Intel. That's why even if she didn't want to, she seeks help from the safest person.

That's why even if she didn't want to, she seeks help from the safest person

JY : "Mina-ssi?"

MN : "Yes? What do you need from me?"

JY : "Aww sorry I'm not Chaeng."

MN : "Why is she even being included in this conversation?"

JY : "I don't know, maybe because you actually loved talking to her?"

MN : "Ehhh?"

JY : "I heard about it, you two always have your one little world whenever you guys go to parties. I'm just curious why you two don't talk that much in school. Hmm afraid that people will tease you?"

MN : "Stop making this about us. What do you want?"

JY : "Hmm I'm going to be straight forward. I like Nayeon"

MN : "Oh good congrats with that."

JY : "That's it?"

MN : "What do you want me to say? It's obvious Jeong, the way you . The way you always seek for her attention. Everyone around you two can pick up what's happening."

JY : "If it's that obvious how come she doesn't seem to have a clue?"

MN : "That girl is dense since all she does is study."

JY : "Hmm so can you teach me a little about her? Something she likes?"

MN : "Are you serious about her? I don't want to help someone who's no intention of staying with her."

JY : "I am, that's why I'm asking you."

MN : "Arraso, but don't even think of hurting her."

JY : "I won't...."

MN : "So, something unnie likes? Hmm I'm not sure what to tell you, she basically likes everything there is. How about asking her what she wants?"

JY : "If that's the only thing you're gonna say, why did I even ask you? And I can't, it's hard to just throw the topic in."

MN : "You're too whiny and don't give me that excuse, you're Yoo Jeongyeon. You once suspend the school festival because you were sick. You sweet-talk the principal to it, that's you, right?"

JY : "Uhm yeah?"

MN : "Then think of something."

JY : "Hahaha now I'm really regretting asking you."

MN : "Don't worry, you'll regret it more if you ask either Momo or Sana hahaha."

JY : "Hahaha I guess you have a point."

MN : "Look who's here."

JY : "Don't tell her."

MN : "I won't."

NY : "Good morning."

JY : "Good morning Nabong. I need to go to my room now. I'll see you later, Mina thanks :)"

NAYEON'S POV

When I got to school I saw Mina and Jeongyeon talking it seems like they're having fun with something. I wonder if Jeongyeon really likes her?

I mean she's okay, she's funny and you can easily get comfortable with her

I mean she's okay, she's funny and you can easily get comfortable with her. Even the cold-hearted Mina would warm up to her. It's a good thing, right?

I slowly approached them, I didn't really want to interrupt them with what they're doing but Mina noticed me.

NY : "Good morning."

JY : "Good morning Nabong. I need to go to my room now. I'll see you later, mina thanks :)"

What's with that? She just runs off after I came.

NY : "You look like you're in a good mood Mitan."

MN : "Hahaha I just find Jeongyeon funny."

NY : "Ohhh. Let's go inside."

That's it Im nayeon? Ohhhh? That's all you can say to your best friend? I mean Jeongyeon is really nice if you ignore the mischievous part she'll be a perfect match for Mina.

If Jeongyeon likes her it's fine, its not like I want her to like me.....

The morning went on and I couldn't really focus on the lesson, thinking about Jeongyeon, and Mina got my head messed up. 

Why did she have to like my best friend?

-

And on lunch break, all of them sat with us again....

NY : "I just realized, those girls are not bothering you anymore why are you still sitting with us?"

JY : "What's wrong? We're already used to it."

CY : "And hyung told them she found someone, I think the girls got discouraged."

Did she found someone? Is that something to just shoo those girls or did she really found someone?

JY : "Yah!"

CY : "What? You said it yourself."

DH : "Unnie if you don't want us here we'll just go to a diffe..."

NY : "Ani, I was just curious dubs."

SN : "Well, I don't like it!"

JH : "Hahaha say it again but this time let go of Tzuyu's arm."

TY : "Agree."

It's been fun having all of them around, it's like we've become one group in a short period of time. I shouldn't feel like this, I shouldn't stop acting weird because something I'm not even sure.... 

It's nothing, right?

 I like someone who likes my best friend. Its nothing
-
NO ONE'S POV

[AFTER SCHOOL AT THE LIBRARY]

Just like any other day, they meet in the library

Just like any other day, they meet in the library. Sat across each other and start recalling lessons for the day. 

Jeongyeon seems out of it today, not that she's always focused but today is kinda different and Nayeon noticed it right away.

NY : "Jeongyeon-ssi if you don't focus we won't finish in time."

JY : "Hey,  how do you make someone fall in love with you?"

 NY : "I'm here to teach you about school not about love."

JY : "Come on, you're my teacher you're supposed to help me out if I don't understand something."

NY : "Yes I am but apparently not with this kind of thing, and are you seriously asking me this? Yoo Jeongyeon??? The campus crush? You got everyone wrapped around your fingers. You don't need help."

JY : "Not everyone and my ways don't really get to her."

NY : "Aish I don't know-how. I have no experience in love. Maybe go straight to her and tell her you like her?"

Jeongyeon stood up from her seat walked towards her and gave her a passionate gaze.

JY : "I like you."

NY : "Perfect! Just like that. Now go back to your sit."

Just like what Jeongyeon said, her ways don't reach Nayeon. She was dense, she's smart but she lacks common sense.

Jeongyeon chuckles, she loves how she could say something to Nayeon and the older girl would simply believe it was for someone else. 

But sometimes she hopes that Nayeon would see what she really means.

---