CHAPTER 51

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16319787338fda01604553162523.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

[AFTER A YEAR; 2021]

In the last year of Nayeon's college, their final test was to produce a short-film Nayeon opted to go for a rom-com story. She can even say that this is a true to life film. She chose to write to her and Jeongyeon's story. She named it "High school" and cast two of her closest Hoobae to play the part of the smart dense girl and a playful, stubborn girl.

She named it        

The story was almost the same as what she's been through but it's mostly from her perspective. Nayeon was still hired as a tutor. Jeongyeon was still a crackhead, but instead of Jeongyeon asking for the flower, Nayeon made it look like she stole it. The incident with the tennis club was also part of it. Even that sweet and calming hug they shared in winter when her mom was hospitalized.

But as the story progresses, she made sure that the audience will know the struggles of their lack of communication, the wrong timing, and the chances they've let go. Instead of Jeongyeon writing shell be back, in this story she got tired of trying. Next thing the protagonist knows she's in a high school reunion full of regret while she watches her first love with her wife.

In this story, she wrote down her regrets. The chances that she missed because of the fear of losing the younger girl. The risk she didn't take.

In this story, no one is waiting for someone's return.

-

The girls came to watch her film. Of course, Sana and Momo would be bawling in the side. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu would make fun of how Jeongyeon's actress got every detail there is to their hyung. Mina and Jihyo are the proudest friends they have always been.

CY : "Why did you make it end like that?"

DH : "Yeah, hyung is coming back..."

NY : "Haha it's basically something I thought would happen."

TY : "Ohhh so you thought hyung would just get tired of you?"

NY : "Yeah."

JH : "Hahahaha I know its kinda late but that person have been whipped for you since the beginning, no way in hell she'll get tired of you."

MN : "Maja. It just happened that you didn't notice it before."

MM : "But no need to worry, I'm pretty sure she'll come back for you."

SN : "If....... Nayeon unnie is still waiting for her."

JH : "Hahaha don't even get me starting."

NY : "Arraso hahaha let's get some dinner."

DH : "Yey unnies treat!"

NY : "Jihyo's hahaha."

JH : "Yah."

NY : "Hahaha don't be stingy."

JH : "It's not even my presentation."

NY : "But still , you're graduating soooo."

JH : "Aish, I'm paying for today but next time you should pay unnie."

NY : "Arraso."

-

The next day Nayeon meet up with her Hoobae, she promised to treat her a meal for accepting the role. She was waiting in the cafe just in front of the university.

"Unnie!"

NY :

NY : "Annyeong, Kim Yerim :) Is classes over?"

YR : "Unnie stop calling me by my full name."

NY : "Mianhe, I just got used to it. Order whatever you want, I'll pay."

YR : "Graduating students are amazing!"

NY : "Just for today haha, I did promise you this."

YR : "More like you bribed me into this."

NY : "Yah, you did an amazing job back there."

YR : "Of course I did, I'm like the best one in my class."

NY : "Hahaha you sound like someone I know. You better start eating before I change my mind."

YR : "Hai! Hai!"

Yeri was one of Nayeon's junior in there org. When the girls are busy with there class, Yeri is the one that always hangs out with the older girl.

They were busy talking about stuff that Nayeon plans to do after graduation when the younger suddenly stopped.

YR : "Unnie I like you." She calmly told Nayeon.

NY : "Omo unnie likes you too."

YR : "Hmmm not like that unnie, I like you. Like, I like you."

Nayeon was taken back, she almost spits her drink. For starter, she never really thought of having someone to confess to her. She's always been focus on Jeongyeon that a moment like this never came to her mind.

NY : "I.. I'm sorry, I'm actually waiting for someone."

YR : "But what if she doesn't come back?"

NY : "I don't know, but I can't see myself loving someone else for now. In fact I don't think I'll be able to love someone if it's not her. I'm really sorry."

YR : "It's fine sunbae I just thought of trying to confess so I won't regret anything as you did."

NY : "Huh?"

YR : "Hehe Jihyo unnie told me about the film, that it was actually your story and someone special to you. I got curious and unnie told me everything. How the ending of your film was the regret that always haunted you. I hope you don't mind."

NY : "Of course I don't. Sorry I didn't tell you."

YR : "Gwenchana."

NY : "Hmm I'm really sorry I didn't know that you've felt like that."

YR : "Ani, it's just I always admire how you are unnie. I'm pretty sure you two will be alright. I don't know who she is but I believe she'll find her way back to you."

NY : "Wae?"

YR : "Did you forget? I played Park Yuna the smart, dense student in your film, If what Jihyo unnie said was true, I'm sure she'll be back soon. Because I, myself walked the same path you did, I mean in that film. I felt how you feel unnie, how she makes you feel loved like at some point I saw the two of you in your high school day and it was wonderful. Even if this is not my story. The moment I step in your shoes, I feel all the love rushing towards me and I knew from that moment I don't stand a chance because she loves you genuinely."

Nayeon just laughs, showing her bunny teeth.

YR : "What's funny?"

NY : "Mianhe I just realized, how dense I was. Even you, who only get to know our story for a couple of days notice how she likes me."

YR : "You're really dense unnie, haha imagine I've been crushing at you since we meet and you haven't noticed until now. I'm pretty sure she's got frustrated because of you."

NY : "I'm sure too hahaha."

YR : "Thank you unnie."

NY : "What are you saying thank you for? I should be thanking you for helping me and I should be apologizing too."

YR : "You don't have to, I knew the moment I meet you. You're in love with someone else. It was all me, I choose to admire you even with that fact. I'm grateful to have you as a unnie."

NY : "Don't tell me you're gonna ignore me after this?"

YR : "Of course not! Hahaha that's childish beside I think I would like you better as a unnie."

NY : "Good cause I'm not letting anyone disappear at me like that again."

YR : "Haha, we should go. Graduation is a few days away, you're probably busy."

Nayeon nodded back, they made their back to school and was about to part ways.

NY : "Hey kid, thank you :)"

YR : "No worries unnie, I'll see you on your big day."

NY : "If you need help with anything give me a call okay?"

YR : "Hai! Hai! Ohh I want to meet her :)"

NY : "Once she comes back, I'll introduce you to her. You'll get along fine since both of you are stubborn."

YR : "I bet she's more stubborn than I am."

NY : "She is! Hahaha see you!"

Nayeon went on her way and Yeri look at the older girl and smiled.

YR : "Maybe that's where I lost."

-

[GRADUATION DAY]

It was the day that most of them have waited, except for Sana, Tzuyu, and Mina who still have a couple of years in med school. All of there family was present and even the Yoo's came to celebrate with Nayeon.

SY : "Nayeon-ah!"

NY : "Unnie :)"

It was obvious that Nayeon was looking for someone, but she wouldn't ask, she wouldn't mention the name.

SG : "Congratulations!" She said as she hugs the younger girl and Seoyeon followed.

NY : "Gomowa unnie, where's auntie, uncle..."

SY : "Mom and dad are sitting with Mina, Sana, Tzuyu, and your parents. We just came here since unnie can't wait to see you."

SG : "Mianhe Nayeon-ah, she's supposed to be here."

NY : "Aniyo, I understand."

SY : "You should go, we'll watch you from the back."

SG : "Oh and we have your flowers and our gift back there. We'll give it to you after the ceremony."

NY : "Gomowa unnie see you later :)"

-

She was supposed to be excited but instead, she was pre-occupied. She keeps on thinking about her plans after graduation, the first thing in her list was to fly to Colorado.

Because it's been a year since Jeongyeon graduate and she hasn't seen even her shadow. All she got was holiday greetings, she knew she's not supposed to expect so much from her but she waited long enough. She wants to know if the taller girl had a change of heart. She still believes in Jeongyeon, she trusts her with all her heart but this time there's no more reason for her to wait.

Nayeon's plan is to find Jeongyeon, like how she always does back in high school but she hopes this time when she finds Jeongyeon, she's not in someone else arm.

Nayeon's plan is to find Jeongyeon, like how she always does back in high school but she hopes this time when she finds Jeongyeon, she's not in someone else arm        

---

(A/N) Sorry for including another side story. I just thought jumping straight to the ending would make the story boring. We have to spice it up a little right?  So what do you think will happen next? Jeongyeon will come back? Or Nayeon will find her? Some people want drama, if I did which I'm not saying I did haha, the story would either go on for a long time oooooooor it'll end in angst. We'll just have to wait for that 😅

The next updates will be the end which would likely fall on Monday :)

And like what I told you guys, here it is! The next story I'll publish "IN EVERY YOU THERE'S ME [MiChaeng]", I'm not gonna say anything since it'll spoil the whole story but you can expect drama again hahaha!!! I'm still thinking whether or not publish another one beside this one since my drafts are is full, well, I hope every one have a great week! Stay safe and Healthy!!!!

And like what I told you guys, here it is! The next story I'll publish