CHAPTER 3

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16116abe3d351c2f84542141851.jpg

NAYEON'S POV

We're signing the papers when we heard the front door opening, a few chuckles can be heard from there.

JO : "I guess they've arrived."

Soon after I saw two girls coming in.

JA : "Welcome home :)" Mr. Yoo went to greet the two of them with a hug.

JO : "Nayeon-ssi this our daughters."

NY : "Annyeong I'm Im Nayeon :)"

SY : "Annyeong Yoo Seoyeon :) I'm the middle child."

SG : "And I'm Yoo Seungyeon, I'm the eldest. Nice to meet you :)"

JO : "She's going to be your sister's tutor."

SG : "Omo I hope Kyungwanie behaves herself."

SY : "Unnie don't call her that you know she hates when we call her that."

SG : "Hahaha it's her birth name nothings wrong in calling her that. Right dad?"

JA : "Arraso, Seoyeon can you call your sister so we can send Nayeon home for today."

SY : "Hai..."

Seoyeon unnie went upstairs while Seungyeon unnie sat next to me.

SG : "If she gives you any kind of trouble please tell me, I'll gladly whip her for you."

NY : "Thank you haha but is it really necessary to do that?"

SG : "You'll see once you meet her, she's the brat you'll wish you never met."

NY : "Ohh..."

SG : "Haha but don't worry she's a big softy too. It's just she's 70 % brat, stubborn and annoying and the rest is good."

NY : "I guess I have to rely on that 30% then :)"

SG : "Maja hahaha you already look like a perfect match for her."

I heard the door screeching, then I saw Seoyeon unnie coming done.

SY : "I can't believe you went back to sleep at this time of the day? It's almost sunset."

SG : "I guess the devil is here hahaha." She said as she looks at me. "Kyungwanie!!! Don't make people wait for you."

JY : "Unnie! I told you not to call me that, especially in front of someone else."

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing, that's why Yoo sounded familiar, and her sisters they look exactly alike. It was just her dad...

No wonder her parents wanted someone to look after her, she's known for skipping her class and getting away with it

No wonder her parents wanted someone to look after her, she's known for skipping her class and getting away with it. Not to mention she's the campus crush (since we're in an all-girl school). 

JA : "Jeongyeon, we already made our decision."

JY : "And? I told you I don't need a tutor I can just go to a private university."

JA : "We're not having this conversation again young lady, we signed all the papers."

JY : "But.."

JO : "Jeongie.. You know we just want the best for you and this would be a really big help for you to get more opportunity."

JY : "Arraso mom, if you say so."

SG : "As you can see, Jeong only listens to one person and that's mom, she never says no to her. And for the rest of us, she doesn't really care hehe :)" She whispered to me.

JA : "Good, now Nayeon this is Yoo Jeongyeon our maknae."

JY : "Hi..."

NY : "Hi, I'm Im Nayeon. I go to the same school as you."

JY : "Huh? I never saw you before."

How could she not know me? I've literally been in the next room for 3 years now and I'm the top student. I do the opening ceremony for every school year.

NY : "I don't know why so, but I'm from class A."

JY : "Oh, class A.. So you know Myoui Mina?"

NY : "Yes? She's one of my best friend. What about her?"

JY : "Nothing she's the only person I remember that's  from your class but I did some of them I just can't recall their names."

Wait? Mina is the only person she remembers? We're a class of 20 people and she can only name one person? 

Not to mention half of our class has a crush with this idiot. How careless can she get?

JO : "I guess that's it for today, we'll ask the driver to take you home Nayeon-ssi."

NY : "You don't really have to Mrs. Yoo. I'm just a 30-minute commute from here."

JO : "Are you sure?"

NY : "Yes."

JA : "Then we'll see you tomorrow Nayeon-ssi."

NY : "Thank you, have a great day :)"

SY : "Be careful on your way home."

SG : "Kyungwan say goodbye to her."

JY :

JY : "Unnie!" *Sigh* "You don't even listen to me."

SG : "What? I like that name better, go ahead."

JY : "Hmm goodbye?"

SG : "Pabo."

JY : "What?"

SG : "Say it properly."

JY : "Aish, Goodbye Ms. Im. Better?"

SG : "Better."

NY : "Hmm see you tomorrow."

SG : "Nayeon-ah please spare us your patience with this one :) See you tomorrow."

NY : "Hai :)"

The head of the housekeeping walked me out of the house, I never really thought that I'll be going home as Yoo Jeongyeon's tutor hmm I think I'm more of her nanny? 

This school year would absolutely be chaotic. I have to be around her and that means the girls who have a crush at her would come after my neck and I have to take account that she's notorious for getting in trouble with her friends. What did I just put myself in?

It's just for a year... 

Im Nayeon, there's nothing you can do, this is nothing for you. 

It's a little sacrifice for my family and a better future for me..

---

Enjoy -Author-nim :)