CHAPTER 9

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fab3f8a4f8f2292082895133.png

JEONGYEON'S POV

Ever since Nayeon came and woke me up, I couldn't go back to sleep. So I try annoying her but it didn't last long. I guess she's really a diligent student.

When we got out of class, 4A was already having their lunch and there was no sign of the bunny.

CY : "Can the two of you just talk about your schedule? Instead of secretly sneaking up on each other?"

JY : "And can you not just pop out of nowhere?"

TY : "It's not her fault that she's small hyung."

CY : "Yah! You could have said it in a nicer way."

TY :

TY : "Oh mianhe, it's not her fault she's fun size."

DH : "Hahaha nice one!"

TY : "Here comes the other half."

JY : "Sometimes I wonder if you're still joking or you're being serious."

TY : "Both..."

DH : "Really??? Here tell Jihyo unnie what you told us." She said as she pulled Jihyo close to us.

JH : "What's that?"

TY : "Nothing..."

CY : "You're just afraid that Jihyo unnie would kill you."

JY : "Hahaha Okay kids, let's have lunch. Call Jennie and Lisa."

JH : "There having lunch already, Jisoo and Rosie are in there."

JY : "Arrso, let's go."

-

Lunchtime is supposed to be a time to relax hence it's called break time but whenever we get to the cafeteria, students start to gather around us. And Dahyun and Chaeyoung always entertain them that's why they got used to it.

"Hey Jeongyeon, we're having a party this weekend. We're hoping you and the girls could come."

These people, can't even let me go back to my table....

JY : "Hmm I'll think about it, I got things I have to do :)"

"Okay, we'll look forward to it."

It gets even tiring every year... I sat down with the rest of the girls when I saw Nayeon and her friends on the other side of the cafeteria. I took my tray and stood up.

CY : "Hyung where are you going?"

JY : "I'm going to have a peaceful lunch."

DH : "You can't leave us here."

JY : "Then let's go, I'm sure they won't mind."

The girls just followed me, I'm not sure if it's gonna work out but it will definitely change something.

JY : "Don't you think that if you want me to learn more you should be eating lunch with me?"

NY : "Mianhe, I didn't know that seating next to me during lunch makes you learn more. If I did, I would have insisted on eating with you." She said sarcastically

CY : "Ohhhh she's feisty hahahahaha."

JY : "Shut up.."

NY : "Spill it out what does Yoo Jeongyeon want from us? Maybe I'll consider it."

JY :  "I don't think its really big deal. I mean Jihyo don't mind, Dahyun probably wants to sit with Momo, Sana would love to have Tzuyu next to her and Chaeyoung..."

CY : "Likes to sit with Nayeon unnie :)"

SN : "If Tzuyu insists then I have no choice."

TY : "It's the other way around, I'm the one here who have no choice."

JH : "I don't really care but seriously when will I get to eat my lunch?"

NY : "And what if they want to be seated next to each other? You didn't tell me why you want to seat with us."

JY : "Aish, when will you just yes? Okay fine, it's because of those girls. If I sit here they probably won't bother me."

NY : "I thought you didn't want me to scare your future girlfriends?"

JH : "You really said that? ."

JY : "I was joking."

NY : "Didn't seem like it back then."

MN : "You know what, just tell them back off."

JY : "It's not that simple Ms. Myoui :) Especially when Chaeyoung and Dahyun entertain them."

DH : "They're just being friendly."

JY : "Whatever. So can we sit here?"

NY : "Will you go away if I say no?"

JY : "I'm already seated...."

NY :        

NY : "You don't really take no for an answer don't you?"

JY : "Can't hear you busy eating."

I just pretend that I didn't hear her. Yes, I don't take no for an answer.

As I watched her eat I noticed how she pick the pineapple from the pizza and placed it on the side of her plate.

JY : "Yah Nabong! Why aren't you eating your pineapple?"

NY : "Oh mianhe I forgot you're still there, MOM." The girls laughed at what she said.

SN : "Nabong???"

CY : "Nawho???"

JY : "It's just something I use to ...."

TY : "Yeah right hahaha so what do unnie calls you Jeongie?"

JY : "Maja!"

DH : "Wait what? You two have pet names already?"

JH : "Not like everyone here call you Dubu."

DH : "Point taken."

JY : "So back to what I was saying, eat your pineapples."

MN : "Unnie doesn't like Hawaiian."

JY : "Then don't buy Hawaiin."

NY : "I bought it, not you. I get to pick what I want."

SN : "Apparently she loves Hawaiian just not he pineapple part."

NY : "What's wrong with that? I like the flavor but not the pineapple itself. If you want it you can have it."

JY : "Aish I'm only eating it because I don't want it to go to waste."

NY : "Hai do whatever you want."

I took the pineapple and ate it.

JH : "So this would be the last year for us :)"

SN : "Maja! But Momo is still on the lowest rank."

MM : "Yah! I'm gonna make sure I beat you."

NY : "That's good!" She shouted and all of us were taken back, we all looked at her.

NY : "It's not over until it's over :)"

That was an unexpected aegyo from her. It took me by surprise and I didn't know what to do. I stood up and everyone looked at me.

JY : "I'll see you later." I said as I mess with her hair.

NY : "Yah!!! What's your problem?!"

CY : "See you later girls :)"

SN : "Tzuyu-ah don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."

TY : "No, thank you."

The girls followed me and surprisingly the one who caught up with me was Jihyo.

JH : "Are you blushing? Hahahaha."

JY :        

JY : "Yah! What's funny?"

JH : "Maybe the fact that you're actually starting to like someone?"

JY : "What made you think of that? It's not the first time you know that."

JH : "Yeah it's not the first time you've found interest with someone but I'll bet my life that she's someone you want to take seriously and love can happen that fast Jeong."

JY : "Then good luck with that."

JH : "Come on, Seoyeon unnie keeps me posted. You always walk her out of the house. You even went out of your room just to share a cup of tea with her and your unnies. Which rarely happens. Then you have the pineapple thing a while ago, it's too obvious."

JY : "And your point?"

JH : "Hahaha what happen to the Jeong who always has her way? Why does it seem like your letting her do things out of your ways?"

JY : "My mom asked me to."

JH : "Auntie would definitely ask you to behave but your Yoo Jeongyeon, yes you always take account of what your mom says but you don't just give it away like that. It's not gonna hurt if you say you like her."

JY : "Ji..."

JH : "Hahaha Jeong we've been friends since diaper days and you know I won't make fun of you if its something serious."

JY : "Arraso, then. Yeah, I think I like her a little."

JH : "A little?"

JY : "I'm still trying to figure it but yeah."

JH : "Tell her."

JY : "Pabo I told you I'm still figuring it out and why would you think that the number one student would want to date a troublemaker?"

JH : "Maybe if you tell her why you do those things she'll understand. I'm just saying, one way or another you should tell her."

JY : "Arraso... "

JH : "Hey guys Jeong is blushing! Hahahaha."

JY : "Wait I thought you said..."

JH : "I'm not making fun of you for having a crush on her, I'm making fun of you because of your blushing. Those are two different things hahahahaha!"

And as the afternoon class resume, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't learning anything. My mind was flying off somewhere. Jihyo's to blame for this.

Every since I met Im Nayeon she hasn't left my mind and she's starting to creep down my heart too. I mean she's not like the girls I met before. She doesn't even try to be beautiful she's just beautiful as she is.

Why do I have to fall in love with her?

Why does it have to be now?

Why not three years ago? 

Aish Yoo Jeongyeon pull yourself!

---

(A/N) STREAM MORE AND MORE :) AND IF YOU CAN YOU CAN VOTE FOR THEM IN MUBEAT, WE HAVE A CHANCE TO GIVE THEM A TRIPLE CROWN ON INKIGAYO. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!