CHAPTER 39

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

162cfeac9bdec340796201877895.jpg

Jeongyeon was sitting on the other side of the stage, looking at Nayeon who was busy instructing the people who're gonna be part of Act 1 Scene 5.

JEONGYEON'S POV

It's crazy, right? A few days ago you're trying hard to get into something you didn't want just to impress this girl that you really, really, really like. Then you realize you wouldn't get paired up with her and just give up, like "Screw this, I'm not doing this blah blah blah" then someone tells you this is bigger for her than it is for and your romantic fantasy then you get back on it, in a heartbeat.

Now you're trying to be the best ing Romeo Montigue for someone who has this absurd inability to recognize what you feel. But it kinda fits well, since both stories are tragic.

I mean for real? I think there's no other way of letting Im Nayeon know I like her than just saying it to her face. Funny how every time I want to try something keeps on coming up like it's telling me to just try again next time.

I swear this girl drives me crazy, like a mad man willing to jump off a cliff for her. *Sigh*

I said in the back of my head.

CY : "If unnie is an ice cream she'll probably be all over the floor, melted." She said as she sat next to me.

DH :        

DH : "Orrrrr if hyung has a laser eyes she could've pierced her heart already."

TY : "Maja... Since she can't get the word through, she'll just pierce her way through the heart hahaha." The two of them joined us on the floor.

JY : "Ha-Ha-Ha f-u-n-n-y. Why don't you girls bother somebody else? You're girl friends or Jihyo.. Oh, I have a better idea, here's 3000 won go buy yourselves something, a candy, drink, whatever that could make you kids busy."

CY : "3000 won is not enough for the three of us, you need to bribe us with more."

DH : "Plus this is more fun."

JY : "You're doing absolutely nothing. How could this be fun?"

TY : "It's fun seeing THE Yoo Jeongyeon a.k.a. the campus crush be a chicken to the number one student in school."

CY : "Bok-Bok-Bok." *Imitates chicken noise*

JY : "Stop it!!!" I said as I playfully took her by the neck and mess up her hair.

DH : "But seriously when?"

JY : "I had enough of planning because every time I do it just ends up being a mess." I let Chaeyoung go and went back to watching Nayeon.

CY : "Are you saying you're giving up?"

JY : "No... Of course not, I'm just letting things do its own magic. I'm pretty sure there would come a time that it will just happen."

TY : "Okay tiny humans, time to pay up."

JY :

JY : "Ehhhh? Did you guys bet on me?"

CY : "Dahyun and I did, not Goliath here." She said as she and Dahyun hand Tzuyu the money.

I glared at Tzuyu.

TY : "What?? It's not a bad thing, I still voted for you but it was that it will probably go until graduation. Chaeyoung and Dahyung unnie just happened to vote It'll be after the holidays."

JY "Yah! Chou Tzuyu you could've shown more faith in me."

TY : "I could but I wouldn't have this money if I did. Mianhe." She waved the money before shoving it to her pockets.

NY : "Hey kids, time for Act 1 Scene 5."

JY : "Ughhhh."

DH : "What so bad about it?"

JY : "Everything, are you sure you're fine with this?" I said as I look at the Chaeyoung.

CY : "Yeah, as long as you're not really kissing unnie."

JY : "Well, I have to get close to her but I promise you, I won't."

CY : "Then I'm fine with it."

TY : "You know what? You should kiss Mina unnie before hyung accidentally steal it from you haha."

JY : "Yah! You....."

NY : "Hey Romeo, don't make everyone wait." She shouted across the stage.

JY : "Hai! I'm coming...."

DH, CH, TY : "Whipped!!!!!!"

If you don't know what Act 1 scene 5 in this tragic story and why is it so bad, it is the first time Romeo Montague laid eyes on Juliet Capulet and steals her first kiss while they waltz around. It's bad cause Juliet is not Nayeon.

Though Nayeon made it clear that it's up to me and Mina if we would like to do it for real, which of course no way we would agree to that. I wouldn't steal Mina's first kiss, not that I think she'll give it to me. She's probably saving it for Chaeng, and of course, I wouldn't give up mine if it's not Nayeon.

NY : "Why don't we practice the waltz why you two do your lines?"

JY : "Don't want to."

NY :

NY : "Wae???"

JY : "Well, it's just a dance. Let's just go with the script and do it next time. Right Mina-ssi?"

MN : "Uhm yeah?"

NY : "Arraso, but make sure you don't mess this up Jeong. We'll do it next time, okay?"

JY : "You got it."

MN : "Just so you now, I'm only agreeing because I'm pretty sure you won't stop until she says yes to you." She whispered to me.

JY : "Thank you, I promise I won't step on your foot while we dance Ms. Black Swan :)" I whisper back to her.

-

We spent the whole afternoon practicing, we have to repeat a couple of times since every time Dahyun and Chaeyoung make there appearance the play turns into a stand-up comedy. Jihyo has to scold the two of them while Tzuyu makes fun of them.

MP : "Good work everyone, since Saturday is your graduation trip. There will be no practice on Friday, so you can have time to prepare. If you have extra time, practice your lines. I'll see everyone on Saturday."

Ah yes, the school graduation trip, it's a yearly thing for the graduating class since we don't have those proms. We go on an overnight trip, it could be camping in the mountains or a night of stargazing. This year we're going to have a trip to the sea, of course, it's not gonna be at the sea all day, we're visiting a couple of museums in the morning before we head to our accommodation.

-

When I got home after dropping Nayeon to her house. I saw my Dad sitting in the living room reading his newspaper, this doesn't happen that much because of his work.

JY : "I'm home."

JEONGYEON'S APPA (JA) : "Welcome home Jeong, how was school?"

JY : "Great."

JA : "I'm glad to hear that, so did you think about my offer? I saw your school card and it seems you'll be eligible for there program."

JY : "Hmm about that, I'm still thinking about it."

JA : "No worries, take your time. Go get changed, dinner will be ready soon." He stood up and was about to make his way to the kitchen.

JY : "Hey dad."

JA : "Yes?"

JY : "Uhmmmm I like Nayeon-ssi." The words just slip out of my mouth.

JA : "And?"

JY : "Aren't you going to oppose on it?"

JA : "What do you think this is? Some afternoon drama where I get to arrange marriage you with someone rich person?"

JY : "Uhmm yeah?"

JA : "Pabo, we're in 2016 no one does that anymore beside we earn a lot. And Nayeon? She's a great girl I would love to have her as a daughter in law."

JY : "Ehhhhh we're just teenagers"

JA : "Your point? I met your mom back when I was in grade school, the moment I laid my eyes on her I said I'm gonna marry her and look at us now."

JY : "Hahaha you're weird appa but thank you, this means a lot to me."

JA : "Anything for my maknae:)"

---