CHAPTER 7

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fa39797a5af2947453811231.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The girls continued walking towards the principal, she was still busy when they got there and they're asked to wait in the side with their class president, she greeted them with feisty eyes.

JH : "I was hoping this year would be different. So who started it this time?"

DH : "Unnie, unnie did you know that Hyung is dating Im Nayeon?"

JY : "Wait for a minute, a few minutes ago you're just telling people I like her and know you're saying that I'm dating her?"

CY : "Hahaha well it's the same thing, you're gonna end up dating her."

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon? Dating someone? You all got yourself in trouble because of this?"

JY : "Doesn't make any sense right?"

JH : "How dare you exclude me on this one?"

CY : "Hahaha now that's more like it."

JY : "I thought for a second you're serious about helping me aish."

PRINCIPAL : "Okay girls, what is it this time?"

JY : "It was nothing Ms. Lee, we just got excited about school."

P : "It's always you girls when somethings happening if it's true then try showing it more in class Ms. Yoo."

JY : "I will......"

P : "Then dismissed."

The principal left them and they started to go back to their classroom.

JY : "I can't believe I'm the only one who got scolded."

TY : "Well it's all your fault anyway."

JY : "Oh thank you for pointing that out Tzu, I actually need that."

TY : "You're welcome Hyung."

CY : "Well look at that, the gods are on your side Hyung."

She said as she pointed at the girl in front of them, it was a familiar back that everyone recognizes

DH : "Nayeon unnie! :)"

NY :        

NY : "Dahyunnie what are you still doing out here?"

DH : "We're on our way back." Dahyun pointed at the rest of the girls in the back.

NY : "Ohhhh, maja you girls got in trouble again."

JH : "Hahaha what do you expect?"

CY : "Hyung say hi to your princess."

NY : "Princess?"

JN : "Yoo Jeongyeon likes you."

JY : "Are you confessing for me Jennie?"

JN : "You're welcome."

NY : "Hahaha you girls really like to have fun, no way on earth the Yoo Jeongyeon, would have a crush on me."

Jeongyeon just stared back at her, wondering why Im Nayeon thinks she'll never like her?

When in fact, she's starting to like the girl for being different from every girl she met.

NY : "I'll see you guys around, Ms. Yoo I hope you don't sleep in class and make sure you listen I'll be asking you about it later."

Nayeon then entered the classroom next to theirs.

CY : "Ohhhh hyung's been overpowered hahahaha."

JY : "Shut up before I kicked your ."

JH : "Arraso kids go sit at your places."

NAYEON'S POV

On my way back to my classroom, I bumped into the 4B's and I guessed they already heard the news of me tutoring her. 

*DOOR OPENS*

There was something weird when I got in our classroom all of my friends are staring at me.

NY : "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong."

SN : "Nothing important... You just forgot to tell us, you're best friends, that you're tutoring Yoo Jeongyeon."

MM : "The Yoo Jeongyeon."

NY : "Is that a big deal?"

RS : "It's Yoo Jeongyeon of course it is."

JS : "You know how crazy her fans can get."

NY : "I'm just tutoring her, it's not like I'm dating her."

MN : "Come on guys, you know unnie. She knows what she's gotten herself into."

NY : "Omo thank you Minari, you're the only one here who I can rely on."

MM : "Don't come crying to me later when you see how good my bento is."

NY : "Ehhh? Mo fair Momoring that's a totally different thing."

The morning classes went on, I sit right next to the window close to the pathway. 2nd to the last row of our class. I knew I had to at least check on Jeong twice a day, so I excused myself and told the teacher I was going to the restroom.

I got out and walked towards the 4B's room, there's two-door in every classroom. One in the front and one in the back, and all the classes here always have an alphabetical order. If it's Jeongyeon she should be seated in the back row....

I scoot down to hide, took a quick glimpse through the back door, but I didn't see any sign of her...

I scoot down to hide, took a quick glimpse through the back door, but I didn't see any sign of her        

CY : "Looking for someone unnie?" She said as she sat next to me.

NY : "Oh Chaeng, hmm not really. What are you doing out here?"

CY : "Hahaha I went to the restroom, don't get embarrassed about it unnie it's totally fine, plus anyone who sees you will know you're looking for someone."

NY : "I'm just checking on her but I couldn't find her sit."

CY : "So you were looking for your girlfriend ooooooooooooh."

NY : "She's not my.... Aish go back inside. I'm going too."

CY : "Hahaha arraso, before you go you want to see her right? She's actually sitting here. See you later unnie."

She said as she pointed at the wall. Assuming by it, she's sitting next to the door. For the last time, I tried checking her. She had her head resting in her table.

NY : "Hey wake up." I said in a very low voice while I tapped her back. She looked around searching for who tapped her.

NY : "Why are you sleeping?"

JY  : "Ehhhh what are you doing here? Go back to your room."

NY : "I'm going but make sure you don't doze off again."

JY : "Aish arraso..."

I went back to my class and I just realized that the school life I used to have will be like this from now on, at least until I finished high school.

---