CHAPTER 55 [END]

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

163060c5ae85e069759951382872.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

[7 YEARS AFTER AT SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HIGH]

Nayeon got out of the taxi, she would've driven herself here if it wasn't for Jeongyeon insisting she'll pick her up. She navigates through the pathway and into the school, she remembers the years she had with this familiar lobby. This was the place where she first met this interesting girl and who would've thought that she'll marry her?

The place doesn't seem to change at all except for the new paint on the wall. She can still see Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun fighting with each other while Jeongyeon laughs at them, Mina would probably be standing in the corner with Jihyo minding there own business, Sana and Momo would be eating some snacks. But she doesn't miss it, the only thing she misses is the four girls who flew to New Zealand to start a business and a family there, the girls visit them on holidays but of course, it wasn't enough.

Why would she miss something that's not missing?

Because the nine of them stick together, like rice. 3 years after graduating Nayeon and Jeongyeon got married. They bought a place in the heart of Seoul since it's close to both of there works. Soon after. the rest of the girls bought their own places, they live 30 minutes away from each other.

The first one to get married was Dahyun and Momo well, no one was surprised about that, they all knew from the start that these two would be the first one off the market

The first one to get married was Dahyun and Momo well, no one was surprised about that, they all knew from the start that these two would be the first one off the market. The girls just followed the years after, the last one to get married was Mina and Chaeyoung, they had to wait until Mina's done with her med. school but the real surprise was Jihyo becoming Jeongyeon's sister-in-law. Who would've thought that all of this time it has been Seoyeon? Jihyo didn't tell them until Jeongyeon came back from Colorado. No wonder when somethings up with Jeongyeon, Jihyo is the first one to know or vice versa.

Nayeon continues to make her way up the school rooftop, she couldn't stop smiling. She finds it funny that after all these years, the rooftop is still the same place she goes to, whenever she's looking for someone dear to her. The moment she steps out of the door, she saw her whole world, looking far from the vast sky. Nayeon slowly approached her, lower herself so she can hug her from the back.

NY : "I knew you'll be here bun :)"

The little girl turns around and hugs her mom.

YOO HWAYOUNG, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon named her Hwayoung, which means beautiful flower because for both of them she's the most precious flower in their garden, a flower they'll watch as she slowly blooms

YOO HWAYOUNG, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon named her Hwayoung, which means beautiful flower because for both of them she's the most precious flower in their garden, a flower they'll watch as she slowly blooms. They adopted her when she was still 6-months-old, now she's 6-years-old and in her first grade, with her cousins, Son Chaemin, Kim Gahyun, Chou Sachi, and Park Jiyeon. She's more of a little Jeongyeon in terms of maturity but she loves affection just like her mommy bunny.

She's more of a little Jeongyeon in terms of maturity but she loves affection just like her mommy bunny        

NY : "Omo are you tired?"

The younger Yoo just shook her head.

NY : "Then what's the matter kiddo?" She said as she let go of the hug and look at the little one.

HY : "Mommy do you think mom really loves you?"

NY : "Where did this come from?"

HY : "One of our classmates was telling us why her moms' got a divorce, she said she doesn't hear her moms' say they love each other..... You always tell mom you love her but she doesn't say it back to you, all she does is mess with your hair...."

The little girl started crying and Nayeon engulfs her in a hug.

NY :

NY : "Omo, we're sorry bun but mom loves me and she loves you too. She's just the type who finds it hard to say those words but she shows it with her actions. Don't worry about us getting separated I can assure you, your Mom would do anything to keep us together, all three of us. So stop crying." She said as she brushed the tears off her daughter.

Hwayoung smiled at her and Nayeon couldn't stop but pinch her adorable daughter's fluffy cheeks.

NY : "Are you okay now?"

HY : "Yes."

NY : "Good, although you do have a point this is all Jeongyeon's fault. I'll scold her later but stop worrying about it okay?"

HY : "Hehe, you trust mom that much?"

NY : "Of course I do, me and your mom have been through a lot. No matter how many times we get lost, one of us always find the other. She doesn't say it that much but once you understand what she does you'll get what mommy means. We should go, she'll probably....."

*DOOR OPENS*

JY : "Aha! I knew it!" She said bursting out of the door, panting.

JY :        

NY : "What are you doing here?"

JY : "I know I'm late, I didn't see you two in the lobby and you're not answering your phone. I couldn't stay put in the car, besides I have Ice cream with me." She said as she enthusiastically lifts the plastic bag.

Then suddenly she stops, didn't move an inch just stared at both of them.

JY : "Waeyo?!" She hurriedly walks to her daughter drop to her knees, held her within arm-length and looked at her puffy eyes.

JY :        

JY : "Young did you cry??? Did someone bully you? Who is it?"

NY : "Calm down, why are you always looking for a fight? Something just caught in her eyes." She said and smiled at her daughter.

Jeongyeon stood back up.

JY : *Sigh* "You scared me bun, but seriously if someone's giving you a hard time tell us okay? Even if it's one of your cousins, I'll beat there mom's instead. Or if it's something else, just tell us okay? Mommy and I will handle it." She said as she ruffles the younger girls' hair.

The little girl looks up to Nayeon with her cheeks turning red.

NY : "You get it now babe?"

HY : "I do mommy :)"

JY : "What's that? What does she get?"

NY : "You're not part of it."

Nayeon held Hwayoung's little hand and run to the door. Of course, Jeongyeon caught up with them.

JY : "Yah! Why are you two running away from me? And what is this your talking about why am I not included?"

NY : "Should we tell her bun?"

HY : "Hmm maybe next time?"

NY : "You heard your daughter next time."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhh? Arraso, I'll find out soon. Here eat your ice cream before it melts :)" she said as she messes with both of there hairs.

Here eat your ice cream before it melts :)        

HY : "Hai! Hai!"

Jeongyeon watch as her wife and daughter  enjoy the vanilla ice cream she bought, she still can't believe she get two girls she'll have for the rest of her life. 

NY : "Gaja, it's getting late."

The taller girl looked at the younger Yoo.

JY : "Want a lift babe?"

She said as she kneels in front of the younger Yoo, offering her back and the little girl didn't think twice in hopping into her mom. Jeongyeon then hold Nayeon's hand.

JY : "Let's go love?"

Nayeon smiled at her and clasped her hand tighter.

-

Since they found each other again, love never left them. It's not always fun and romantic, sometimes it gets annoying but Nayeon was right. She knew her wife, Jeongyeon better than anyone. Yoo Jeongyeon would never let her go again, there's no reason big enough for Jeongyeon to leave again and she wouldn't let anyone separate Hwayoung and Nayeon from her.

And Yoo-Im Nayeon has a fair share of this fairy-tale they're writing, she wouldn't risk even a small thing for Jeongyeon before. But it's a whole lot different now because she'll risk anything and everything for Jeongyeon and Hwayoung.

Finally, Nayeon understands, it will never be next time or next life. If it's Yoo Jeongyeon it's gonna be Always.

The waiting was long but it was all worth it, the two of them knew they couldn't have it any better way than this. This is the best version of them, now there world comes in the shape of their little one, Yoo Hwayoung.

This is the best version of them, now there world comes in the shape of their little one, Yoo Hwayoung        

[END]

(A/N) This is it, sorry if the story took so long to finish. I hope I meet the ending you guys expected. I'll definitely miss this one, that's why I'm writing a new 2yeon already HAHAHA! Next week I'll be releasing "IN EVERY YOU THERE'S ME [MICHAENG]" It'll be a story of faithful encounters :) I'm still thinking of publishing another story at the same time. Well, find out next week.

No need to be sad, I'll make sure 2yeon will have their fair share of the story in the other books. So I guess I'll see you guys next time? Stay safe and healthy! -AUTHOR-NIM