CHAPTER 19

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

161f2f310e776a1f335024019940.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The taller girl continued to carry her to the car. She let the older girl sit and buckled her up when the girl suddenly woke up.

NY : "Are we going to school?" She was still half asleep.

JY : "Pabo it's late at night and its weekend. We're going home."

NY : "Ohh yeah I'm drinking with Sana, we're going home? But I'm just starting to have fun"

JY : "You already had too much fun and tomorrow you'll have too much headache hahaha. Next time don't drink if you can't handle it." She said while she put her seat belt, turn the music player on, and started driving.

NY : "Ehhh who said so? I was winning against Sana."

JY : "You're absolutely not."

NY : "But Jeongie, can I have at least another glass?"

JY : "Nope, we're already on our way home."

NY : "But."

JY : "No more buts Nabong. You've had enough, maybe next time." She reached for the older girls head and ruffled her hair.

Nayeon didn't answer back and Jeongyeon wasn't sure if she fell asleep again. It's quiet for a couple of minutes until she started whining.

NY : "I'm hungry Jeongie...."

JY : "Didn't you eat in that place?"

NY : "We did but my stomach is empty now."

JY : "Hahahaha seriously? Arraso, what do you want?"

NY : "Hmm I want some fries, pizza, and chicken nuggets."

JY : "What? That's a ing dinner."

Nayeon didn't answer back just looked at her and pout.

JY : "Aish, how can I say no to that?  We'll stop at the next fast food we'll see."

NY : "Yehey!"

Good thing the next stoplight had an open store in the corner.

"Hi how can we help you?"

JY : "Can we get a large fries, a slice of Hawaiian pizza and two hot choco please."

"Is that all?"

NY : "Jeongie don't forget the nuggets!"

JY : "Oh maja and 10 pieces nuggets."

"Arraso, next window please."

NY : "Why didn't you order anything for you?"

JY : "I doubt you'll finish it. Let's just share."

NY : "Okay, only because you picked me up."

JY : "Hahahaha I'm even paying."

NY : "You offered it."

JY : "Hahaha I don't remember that."

Jeongyeon parked for a bit to let Nayeon eat in peace. She looked at her with amusement, took the pineapple out of the pizza even without Nayeon asking her to.

Jeongyeon does this thing she doesn't realize, her response to the older girl was amazing because she knows Nayeon in the back of her mind, like an old song she love and memorized

Jeongyeon does this thing she doesn't realize, her response to the older girl was amazing because she knows Nayeon in the back of her mind, like an old song she love and memorized.

NY : "Ahhhh." She said as she offers her a fries.

The younger girl just laughed and opened .

NY : "Thanks for picking me up."

JY : "Are you sober now?"

NY : "Who said I was drunk? I can even walk from here or try giving me a test."

JY : "Hahahaha! Dork! Guess you're not hahaha are you done? We need to move."

NY : "You should've driven a while ago. I can help you eat anyway."

JY : "It's not the problem I'm more concerned you'll drop food around my car. Put the choco in the cup holder. Let's go home."

NY : "Hai! Hai!"

JY : "Then off we go. Take a nap, well be home soon." She started driving.

NY : "Aniyo, I'm not sleepy."

JY : "Hahaha you can't even open your eyes that much."

NY : "But I can still open my mouth."

JY : "Majayo! How come nothing changed??? You're still loud even with alcohol."

NY : "Yah!!!"

JY : "Hahaha sorry, okay?"

They were back on the road, Jeongyeon couldn't really tell if she was sleeping or not. Since she have trouble keeping her eyes open. Suddenly Nayeon became quiet; she's probably dozing off.

Jeongyeon's favorite song came up and she started to sing along with it.

*Your Shampoo Scent In The Flowers Playing in the background*

JY : "Heundeullineun kkoccdeul sogeseo Ne syampuhyangi neukkyeojingeoya  (I felt the scent of your shampoo in the swaying flowers). Seuchyeojinagangeonga dwidorabojiman, geunyang saramdeulman boineungeoya (Did you pass by? I look back but I just saw other people)."

She continued singing along and when she thought that the night can't get any better...

NY :

NY : "Geotdaga bomyeon hangsang ireohge neoreul (While I'm walking, it's always like this) baraman bodeon neoreul, gidarindago malhalkka (Should I tell you I always look at you, I always wait for you?) jigeum jibape gyesok ireohge neoreul, aswiwo hada neoreul yeonrakhaessda halkka (I'm in front of your place, like this, should I say I called you because I missed you?)."

She took a quick glimpse and was surprised to see Nayeon with her eyes closed singing the chorus to her favorite song.

JY : "Oh you know this song???" She said as she took her eyes back to the road.

NY : "How couldn't I? You play this every possible moment you can, every morning going to school, and every afternoon going home. I've literally memorized it by now. Is this your favorite song Jeongie????"

JY : "Hahaha mianhe. Yep, it's a good song, isn't it? I actually just liked it because it reminds me of someone."

NY : "Someone? You mean the girl you like?"

JY : "Hahahaha you can say that."

NY : "She's one lucky girl."

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "I'm just saying the truth but seriously I never thought you like this kind of song."

JY : "What kind of music do you think I'm into?"

NY : "Metilica? Hahahahaha." She hits Jeongyeon shoulder as she laughed out loud.

JY : "Ehhhh."

NY : "Well, you're really hard to read. You're even harder than calculus,  like sometimes you're kind, and then you go back on teasing me. So it's really hard for me to read you but even so, I still want to know more about you...."

Nayeons sudden seriousness caught Jeongyeon off guard, she didn't know what to say and she couldn't look at the older girl since she was busy driving. It was like she was put on the spot out of nowhere, her cheeks started getting hot. But since everything felt perfect, it felt like it was the right time to finally say it to Nayeon.

So Jeongyeon took a deep breath, gripped the steering wheel harder. Gathered every ounce of courage she could.

JY : "Hmmmmm I wanted to know more about you too like.." she hesitated.

*Sighed* "What's your favorite thing to do?"

"What's your favorite movie?"

"You're favorite color?"

"Do you sleep with the lights on?"

"Do you like to dance or sing?"

"Do you love the rain?"

"Or maybe you're more of a summer person?"

"Do you like someone?"

"Or perhaps you're thinking of me too?"

"What would you feel if I tell you, I love you??? Because I've been keeping this from quite some time and I don't care what happens next, all I want is for you to know. I love you Im Nayeon."

It was weird that Nayeon didn't answer any questions she had, maybe the older girl was still thinking of what to tell her at the moment and she was nervous that she didn't have the guts to take a quick glimpse at her. 

But when she stopped in the next red light she looks to her side and found Nayeon, sleeping like a baby.

But when she stopped in the next red light she looks to her side and found Nayeon, sleeping like a baby        

JY : "Hahaha I almost died because of you. I guess I have to wait a little bit more to get my answer, don't I?" She said as she softly caresses Nayeon's hair.

She was the right one but the timing wasn't right, yet, everything was perfect, it's just Nayeon didn't hear what she said. But she didn't regret it, not a single thing that happened, it just means she'll have another chance of confessing her love to the older girl.

---

(A/N) This is the song that they're singing :) It's not mine, I just got it from youtube.