CHAPTER 11

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fbfbcebbd040171548478061.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon chuckles, she loves how she could say something to Nayeon and the older girl would simply believe it's meant for someone else. 

But sometimes she hopes that Nayeon would see what she really means.

-

JY : "Then tell me if it was you, what advice would you give? At least give me 10 things I should remember, you probably have something right?"

NY : "Hmmm remember?"

JY : "Ahhh... For research, I'll ask my friends and pick that I find helpful."

NY : "I don't really get why this is important? Were in the middle of studying."

JY : "If you don't give me any, then I'm done for today."

NY : "Are you really a high school student? Cause you act more of a grade school student."

JY : "Hey!"

NY : "Will you go back to studying if I say something?"

JY : "You got yourself a deal!"

NY : "Arraso... I guess I have no choice, First, show her you like her."

JY : "I know that already."

NY : "Pabo I'm not done, show her you like her through flowers or chocolates.... You can never go wrong with those two."

Jeongyeon just let the older girl continue, she listens closely to every detail Nayeon was about to say

Jeongyeon just let the older girl continue, she listens closely to every detail Nayeon was about to say. She even turns her notebook to the last page and starts writing it down.

"(2) You should do something she likes, show her that you'll do things even if you don't find interest in it, in that way she will know that you're serious about her."

(3) Make her feel loved even if you're not around, I mean there's a time where you get separated right?"

Jeongyeon nodded back at her.

"(4) You should remember special dates, like the first time you met her. The first time you held her hands.

(5) If you see her and you feel like somethings off, take her somewhere fun so she could forget what's bothering her or do something to make her forget about it and on times that nothing you can do. Just be there for her, make sure she won't feel alone no matter what.

(6) Take her to places she's never been, take her to places you find amazing. Places that remind you of her, then tell her why.

(7) Remind her that you love her every day, in your own way. Saying it is fine, but showing is better.

(8) Pay a little more attention to her, remembering the smallest details would show her how much you love her.

(9) Make her friends happy, you know what they say if you want to win someone. You should win there friends. She'll be happy to know that you're getting along with her friends.

(10) Be proud of her, tell everyone that you love her. Don't keep her hidden in the corner."

-

She usually doesn't care if she remembers something from her lesson but if it's about the older girl, Jeongyeon would pour every attention she could just to learn the Hows to Im Nayeon's heart.

NY : "Are you satisfied young master?"

JY : "Hai! Hahaha, I got everything :)"

NY : "You even wrote it down, it's not like it's gonna make her like you back." 

JY : "Ani, this would definitely help me."

NY : "Is she really that special for you?"

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "I don't think you've ever gone this far with someone, am I right?"

JY : "Hmm majayo, I never really find interest in someone. When I did, it's just a little crush and most of the time they end up like me before I've done anything. I guess you can't resist this face hahaha."

NY : "Woah it suddenly becomes windy here,  oh mianhe  it's just the air leaking from your head.... Not everyone though. She seems that she hasn't fallen for that face."

JY : "And that's why I asked you."

NY : "What's the point? Is it really worth it? Or your just doing it because you can't accept the fact that  theirs a person who doesn't seem to have any interest in you."

JY  : "I wish it's that simple haha but this one is really different from the others. I wouldn't mind getting heartbroken because of her :)"

NY : "Then just tell her already... If you really don't mind just go and do it now."

JY : "Hahaha I did, but I think she didn't realize I was serious. She didn't even reject me because she thought I was joking. So I'll just do my best with your tips."

NY : "Arraso, can I go back to work?"

JY : "Ehhhh?"

NY : "You made a deal with me remember? We still have 30 minutes."

JY : "Aish arraso..."

And Nayeon went back to teaching Jeongyeon but the truth was she didn't want to hear Jeongyeon saying that she'll let her heart be broken for someone.

She wanted to tell her, that if that someone was her. She will make sure Jeongyeon's heart will never be broken but then again she knew it will never be her.

-

30 minutes had passed and Jeongyeon stood up, took her bag, and stand next to Nayeon.

It's weird, since every time they finish there session. Jeongyeon would simply say goodbye to her and leave.

NY : "Do you need anything Jeongie?"

JY : "Hmm nothing."

NY : "Then go home."

The taller girl was holding the strap of her bag whispering something only she could hear.

NY :        

NY : "I know this is a library but can you speak up? I mean I didn't understand a word you said."

JY : "I said I'll drive you home."

NY : "And what do you want in return?" She said while they make there way out of the library.

JY : "Hahahaha pabo. Of course nothing."

NY : "It's weird your offering me a ride."

JY : "I just thought of it, and since you're on the same way home it wouldn't be that much of a difference too."

NY : "I'm fine with the bus."

JY : "Why so stubborn nabong? It's just a ride. Please Ms. Im?"

NY : "You really never take no for answer don't you? I bet we'll be here until I say yes."

JY : "You should be familiar with it by now hahaha so???

NY : "Arraso."

---

(A/N) Have a great week everyone!