CHAPTER 8

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1615fa6ef0c402f0571524162879.jpg

NAYEON'S POV

I went back to my sit, opened my book, and try to follow what the teacher was blubbering about when my phone started to vibrate.

*One Message Received*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"I Can't believe you came all the way here to wake me up. Now I'm bored."

-

Come to think of it I haven't saved her contact yet.... Ignore it Nayeon, it's not important...

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"And now you're ignoring me? You know you can't ignore Yoo Jeongyeon right? Right! I'm giving you 5 minutes to respond."

-

I really couldn't careless, I did what I have to. It's not like I owe her something. I was actually doing her a favor.

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"By the way, if you don't text me back, I'll go and skip this class. Since you wake me up you should take responsibility for it. 3 minutes Nabong......."

-

Aish Yoo Jeongyeon, you really don't stop until you get what you want, don't you?

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Ohhh did I made you angry?????? Good, that's what you get for waking me up."

-

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Just tell me what do you need, if it's not obvious, I'M STILL IN CLASS."

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"First of all, you need to talk to me, I'm getting bored and I have to ask you something about this math problem."

-

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"I'll just pretend I didn't read the first part, what's your question?"

-

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"What's the best way to flirt with a math teacher?"

-

Is she seriously asking me how to flirt with our math teacher? I never thought she's someone who likes older girls. What the hell?

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"You use aCUTE angle! Hahahahahaha!"

Ohhhhh...... She was joking....

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"H-a-h-a-h-a F-U-N-N-Y now do you have any other question?"

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"So you're someone who doesn't appreciate true humor?"

*Message Sent*

TO : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Well if you don't have any question then excuse me, I have a lesson to pay attention to. Text me if you have a real question."

*One Message Receive*

FROM : UNKNOWN NUMBER

"KJ.... Then do me a favor, if it's your math class tell them this. Dear algebra, stop trying to find your X. They're not coming back - don't ask me Y. Hahaha! You should be thanking me for making your life fun! See you later!"

-

I wanted to laugh out loud, not that her jokes were funny, it's just the way she's trying hard to push does lame math jokes. 

How come girls go crazy for her? I bet none of them knew she's a total No Jam. 

NO ONE'S POV

The morning class continued and seems like Jeongyeon's lame jokes put Nayeon on a better mood, she couldn't hide the smile the whole time.

*LUNCH BREAK*

SN : "Someone's having a good day...."

NY : "Who?"

MM : "You!"

NY : "What? I always have a good day."

SN : "Oh mianhe, I should have made it clearer. BETTER day."

MN : "Who were you texting with?"

MN :        

NY : "No one...."

MN : "I sit behind you unnie, I can clearly see you texting a while ago."

RS : "Omo Im Nayeon is using her phone in class? Must be someone special."

JS : "And if it's special.... We all know who that is..."

NY : "Come on guys, it's just the first day of school. It's nothing like that, she's just asking something about math."

MM : "It's like you're confessing that it was Yoo Jeongyeon."

MN : "And I don't remember math being that fun for you to be smiling the whole time."

NY : "Aishhh let's go before we run out of cheese Kimbap."

SN : "You think you can change the topic with food? Yeah, you can. Let's hurry!"

MM : "Gaja!!!!!"

JS : "You guys go ahead, Jennie wants to eat in their classroom."

MN : "Arraso, see you later."

The four of them made their way to the cafeteria, got their lunch and sat in a table, It's the busiest place at this time of the day. Most of the students gather around here for :

1. To eat lunch, 2. To see Im Nayeon's circle and 3. To see Yoo Jeongyeon and her friends.

It's the perfect excuse to watch the popular groups.

SN : "Speaking of the devil..."

Sana said and pointed at the corner where Jeongyeon seems to be talking to a group of girls

Sana said and pointed at the corner where Jeongyeon seems to be talking to a group of girls.

MM : "The girl so popular she can't even put down her tray. Ohh Dahyun is there."

NY : "Come to think of it. You guys seem to be close with them."

MN : "What are you saying unnie? You know them too."

NY : "Yeah I do, but that's not what I mean. It seems like you guys know them outside of school too."

SN : "Ahhh, well we went to a party one time and we kinda get together and boom we just clicked and Momo's dating Dahyun too."

NY : "How could you leave me out of that?"

MM : "It's not even that long besides you were busy during summer."

NY : "Arraso well, congratulations....... Wait did you go?" She asked the younger girl in front of her.

MN : "If I didn't no one will stop these two. Imagine the chaos they will bring."

MM : "Yeah right, like you didn't enjoy talking to someone :)"

SN : "It's not our fault you didn't want to hang out unnie."

NY : "Arraso, I mean it's no surprise. It's Yoo Jeongyeon after all ."

MN : "Hmm in contrast with that, we only saw her one time and after that, she didn't come to any party we went with them."

MM "Guess your girlfriend is a good girl hahaha!"

NY : "She's not my girlfriend!"

Nayeon thought that Mina was really someone special to Jeongyeon since she was able to remember Mina even if she only saw her one time and the fact that even Momo said that Mina's been having fun talking to someone made her wonder more.

---