CHAPTER 18

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16214cc662b5585f179445887385.gif

NO ONE'S POV

[11 PM AT ITAWEON BAR]

She went inside and saw the girls, Sana was still drinking and Tzuyu was already drunk and is the one being clingy to Sana.

While on the other side of the table Dahyun and Momo are still the same lovey-dovey they are.

TY : "Look who decided to show up at 11 ing pm after ignoring our texts."

JY :     

JY : "Hahaha I'm pretty sure you've enough." She said as she sat next to Nayeon

SN : "That's what you do for love Tzu."

TY : "If you want I'll call you love."

JY : "This is ing funny!"

SN : "Right? And no one believes me when I say she's in love with me. Here have some drink Jeong."

JY : "Mianhe but..."

JH : "She doesn't drink..." Jihyo came out of nowhere.

JY : "Where the hell did you pop out from?"

JH : "Pabo I went to the restroom."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, even though I want to stay and watch Tzuyu be romantic I think this one needs to go home."

SN : "That's what you've been missing hahaha!"

JY : "You should've just taken a video of this hahaha."

JH : "Do you want Tzuyu to kill us?"

JY : "Hahahaha I think it's worth it though. We're going, Nayeon lets go." She said as she taps on her back.

NY : "Ehhhhh? What are you doing here????"

TY : "What??? Are you deaf? She just said she's picking you."

JY : "Hahahaha so she's still the same savage maknae she is, just not with Sana?"

JH : "That's the power of alcohol haha! It helps you show who you really like. You should try it sometimes."

SN : "She doesn't need alcohol it's too obvious already."

JY : "Whatever hahaha good luck with this mess."

JH : "Don't worry I'm used to taking these two home. Dahyun would definitely drive Momo back."

DH : "Sup!"

JY : "Oh I didn't notice you there since Momo is all over you hahaha."

DH : "Nothing new really hahaha, this is what it looks like every time."

JH : "Lisa will be driving the four of them home and Chaeyoung.."

JY : "With Mina of course."

JH : "You two can go ahead."

JY : "Arraso. Nabong?? Wake up."

NY : "Hmmm?"

JY :

JY : "Can you walk on your own Ms. Im?"

NY : "Do you think my legs are broken??? Of course, I can!!!"

She stood up but immediately fell on the ground.

JY : "Aish, too arrogant. Look you scratch your knees, here hop on." She said while she crouches in front of the older girl, offering her back.

NY : "I don't wan.... Hey!!"

Tyuzu got up from her chair and shoved Nayeon to Jeongyeon's back.

TY : "Stop whining grandma and just go home!"

JY : "Tzu is right, I'll take you home."

And Nayeon just held onto the taller girl, she didn't make any more fuss about it.

JY : "We're leaving then. Take care okay?"

JH : "Don't worry about us like what Dahyun said this is normal hahaha. You guys take care, easy on the driving and I'm sorry for calling you here."

JY : "That's not a problem."

DH : "Since its Nayeon unnie???"

JY : "Yeah, what about it???"

DH : "Huhu you wouldn't pick us up if it was any of us."

JY : "You guys are used to partying Nayeon is not. As you can see this girl wouldn't make her way home alone."

SN : "Coward! Just tell us you love her! You're saying too many words."

JY : "I care for her is that enough?"

TY : "Just take your romantic out of here."

JY : "Yah! Are you the only one allowed to be romantic here?"

DH : "So are you saying..."

JY : "Nothing! Hahaha we're leaving."

JH : "Hahaha arraso, go home."

JY : "I'll see you guys Monday! Say hi to the rest of the girls for me. Good night!"

DH : "Hai!!!!"

She had Nayeon's bag hooked on her shoulder and the older girl on her back. They made there way outside and Nayeon still seems to be dozing off. They were making there way to the parking lot.

Jeongyeon thought it was funny how her world could be light like this. Because for the taller girl her whole world comes in the form of a jolly, energetic loud girl.

Because for the taller girl her whole world comes in the form of a jolly, energetic loud girl

Im Nayeon is Yoo Jeongyeon's world. 

A world she's willing to give everything she could, and have.

MN : "Hey!!!! What the ? Where are you taking Nayeon unnie?"

CY : "Yeah dude, what she said."

Jeongyeon turned around and saw the two holding hands. They were caught by surprise and let each other hands go.

JY : "Excuse us for interrupting your little date. I'm taking her home."

MN : "What are you doing here? I can drive her home."

JY : "Jihyo called me since she can't find you two. Don't worry about it, I'll take her home and you two continue what your doing :)"

CY : "We.... We're just talking"

JY : "Arraso I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm just picking this drunk bunny."

MN : "Are you sure it's fine?"

JY : "Yeah, I mean I'm already here."

CY : "Mianhe hyung, we could have taken her home instead."

MN : "I'm sorry if she got drunk, I ask the girls to look after her while I go outside for a while."

JY : "Hahaha most of them are wasted already."

MN : "That's how it is every single time."

JY : "Jihyo did say that haha but Tzuyu surprised me the most."

CY : "I know right? We all knew that she's just in denial of her feelings and with a little help of alcohol she becomes bold hahaha."

MN : "Sorry for troubling you."

JY : "It's fine, I've been wanting to see her all day so it's like a wish granted minus the drunk part though hahaha."

CY : "Hyung Mina is here"

JY : "Don't worry she knows."

MN : "I think everyone knows besides that person in your back."

JY : "Majayo but seriously when can we go? She's really heavy you know? I've been carrying her for quite some time now"

CY : "Mianhe. We'll walk you to your car."

JY : "Ani, we're fine. I told you, you guys continue your talking :)"

MN : "Arraso, can you text me once you dropped her off? I feel guilty."

JY : "Don't be, I'll make sure she arrives home safe. I'll text you guys. See you Monday!"

Nayeon was drunk in alcohol but Jeongyeon's been intoxicated with her for a long time and there's nothing she wouldn't do for the girl she's carrying right now.

Nayeon was drunk in alcohol but Jeongyeon's been intoxicated with her for a long time and there's nothing she wouldn't do for the girl she's carrying right now        

---

(A/N) Stream More & More; And if you have time Vote TWICE IN CHOEAEDOL. I'll gladly help you if you haven't heard about it just message me