CHAPTER 29

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627cd37caa20be2720927319196.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

When Tzuyu arrived at school she notices that Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon bags are already there. But she hasn't seen one of them, she assumed that the girls went to the restroom or something. Since those three are really not the type to stay put in one place.

But after a while she saw her classmate leaving the class in a hurry out of curiosity she found herself right outside the gym where a group of students is rushing to go in.

She followed them and was surprised to see, Sunmi, Bona, Somi and Ryujin standing against the wall and Jeongyeon was right in front of them. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were just standing in the side.

TY : "Hyung what are you doing?"

JY : "Talking to them."

TY : "Not like this, not in front of everyone else. You promised!"

JY : "Tzu if you can't see I'm really busy right now. The girls and I have something to talk about."

TY : "Hey unnie help me, we need to stop her."

DH : "We tried if we knew this is what she has in mind we wouldn't have called those girls here."

TY : "We need to do something, you know her. You know what she's capable of."

CY : "We know, that's why we've been keeping an eye at her. Tzu you should get Jihyo unnie or better, Nayeon unnie, I know shell listen to her. We'll stay here in case she does something stupid."

TY : "Arraso I'm going, make sure she doesn't do anything more than talking."

-

JY : "You girls always ask me to do chit chats. So let's have a talk, who wants to tell me what happened a few days ago."

RY : "Jeong we don't know what you're talking about."

JY : "Really? Does no one remember??? The bruise in her knees? Her swollen forehead? Not ringing a bell? Arraso, then I guess I have to remind you girls, don't I?"

And the frustration she's been keeping inside since the day that she saw Nayeon crying, the times that Nayeon looks distressed and would just tell her she's tired, all came blasting out of her. Frustrated by how it took her four days to finally know the real reason behind everything, and just the thought of how stress and anxious this made Nayeon got her blood boiling.

Frustrated by how it took her four days to finally know the real reason behind everything, and just the thought of how stress and anxious this made Nayeon got her blood boiling

She picked up a tennis ball and with all her power threw it into the space next to the girls. The murmuring of the people who came to watch all vanished. The only thing you could hear was Jeongyeons' heavy breathing, everyone else was quiet.

JY : "Now everyone listen up! I'm just gonna say it once, keep your ears open. No one is allowed to touch or even badmouth Im Nayeon! Try it and you'll see what I'm capable of doing!"

JY : "So would any of you be kind enough to tell me who threw the first ball at her?"

This time nobody answered her, everyone was still in shock by the sudden burst of anger they saw.

JY : "Arraso, should I found out by myself?"

It didn't take a while for Tzuyu to call Nayeon and the rest of the girls over, all of them came running in the gymnasium and made their way in front of the crowd.

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon what are you doing?"

NY :        

JY : "Who threw the first ball at you?"

She asked without looking at her, she just fixed her gaze to the girls in front of her. She couldn't look at Nayeon, not until she fix this.

NY : "Stop this, it was an accident."

JY : "Accident? So if I throw this directly to one of them would it be fine if I told everyone that it was just an accident?"

NY : "Jeong please stop. You know this is not the right thing to do."

JY : "And hitting you with a ball was? Why didn't you told me? Why did you hide it from me?!"

NY : "I didn't tell you because I knew you'll be like this. And I was hoping it will just pass by. So please just let it go."

JY : "I hate that part of you Nayeon if you get hit you should know when to hit back. I hate that you're trying to defend them after what they did to you. I hate how you can just tell me everything was okay when the past few days been miserable because of them and I hate how I didn't realize it soon...."

And once again the gymnasium that was filled with students was quiet, if Jeongyeon would close her eyes right now she would think she's locked in her room all by herself.

She walked towards the girl with her fist closed. Everybody was anticipating that she'll hit one of them. Dahyun and Chaeyoung knew it was enough and run towards her but before they could.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung knew it was enough and run towards her but before they could        

Jeongyeon has already landed her fist at the wall, her knuckles were bleeding.

NY : "Jeong!"

She then picked up the tennis ball she has thrown

JY : "Take it..." She picked up the tennis ball she has thrown a while ago, handed it to Bona.

And Jeongyeon has calmed down but it's not like the peaceful retreat. It's more of accepting she lost a battle. It was calm but at the same time it was bitter, you can't let go of the frustration just like that but for Nayeon she's willing to.

JY : "If you want to hit someone, throw it at me. Do you hate her because of me? Then hit me and not her."

Everyone was surprised to hear the taller girl say those words. She's far from the girl they used to know, far from the one who just goes charging to battle without any kind of retreat in mind.

JY : "You can do whatever you want to me, I won't even complain but please don't do this to her. She doesn't deserve any of this."

She never, not even once looked at anyone than the four girls in front of her. And this wasn't the ending that they all expected.

Yoo Jeongyeon begging for them to leave Im Nyeon alone.

BN : "We're sorry. It was our fault for taking things the wrong way, we shouldn't have done those things. Jeong please forgive us." The four of them bowed in front of her.

JY : "I don't need it, you don't owe me one but you know who you should be asking for forgiveness."

The girls transferred there gaze to Nayeon who was right beside them.

SU : "Were sorry Nayeon-ssi we hope you could forgive us for what we did."

RJ : "We know its too late, but allow us to make up for the things we did." They made a 180° bow at her.

NY : "Please stand up, it was a misunderstanding, Let's all forget about it."

BN : "Thank you Nayeon-ssi, we'll make sure none of this happens again."

SM : "We'll make it up to you."

NY : "You don't really have to, I'm just glad we cleared the misunderstanding."

Jeongyeon was still frozen from where she was standing. She was far from okay but for Nayeon she tried her best not to show the remaining frustration she has.

JY : "I-I'm sorry for all of this. I shouldn't have made it a big deal." She said as she bows in front of the girls.

And it was another first for today. Jeongyeon asking for forgiveness. They haven't heard her say sorry since they all knew her. She didn't even say sorry when the math teacher caught her skipping class. It was a relief for everyone. For the tennis club and Nayeon.

BN : "Please don't be, you did the right thing. It was all our fault."

JH : "Arraso, shows over everyone back to their class before we get all in trouble."

The people started to leave, the tennis club apologized for the last time before leaving. Jeongyeon was the only one who didn't move from where she was standing, she's still trying to sort things out. There's still this uncomfortable feeling in her heart.

NY : "Jeong let's go?"

The moment Nayeon was a foot close to her, she grabbed her wrist and started pulling her.

NY : "Where are we going?"

JY : "Ji...."

JH : "Got it. Text us okay?"

MN : "Where are you going?"

JH : "I'll explain it to you guys just let them for now."

Jeongyeon just continued to pull her through the crowd, away from everyone to the parking lot. Pushed her in the car and went to the driver seat, turned her radio on as loud as she could, and drove off.

---

(A/N) I have this story in my draft, I love 2yeon but I have a soft spot for JeongSa. Nah, I love all Jeongyeon ship :D So I decided to give a snippet of it. I won't mention the title and I have no exact date to publish it yet (Still thinking about it). Here you go!

*****

It was a perfect night when Sana and Jeongyeon decided to have a walk but the Japanese have a different plan. Sana in her  trench coat and puffy purple scarf that was personally knitted by her Mina ran out of the garden. 

Jeongyeon just stood in one place and watch the other girl playfully run her hands through the flowers.

 And this is something that Yoo Jeongyeon would never grow tired of, something she hopes she always have.

-

When the Japanese girl had enough of running around, she sat on a bench in the middle of the garden and watch as the fireflies cover the whole dandelion garden. Jeongyeon then sat next to her and while the younger girl was admiring the night sky, Jeongyeon watch her with adoration.

This is her Heaven, Minatozaki Sana will always be Yoo Jeongyeons' heaven.

SN : "Is life still worth living without love?" Sana asked as she started tracing the stars.

JY : "It's not, life without love means nothing." The older girl answered.

SN :" Then why are you waiting for someone who takes a while to return?" She turned to her side and looked at Jeongyeon.

JY : "Just like how life is not worth it without love, love is not worth it if it's not with you." 

*****

(A/N) So what do you think??? I'm still working on it :) That a side, let's all hope that Jeongyeon's herniated disc will recover soon. Have a good day! Stay safe and healthy!