CHAPTER 2

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

Yooo Jeongyeon was the youngest of the Yoo, she grew up with everything ready whenever she needs it. To make it simple she's a young spoiled girl and with that in mind she became mischievous. She goes to an international school as an incoming 4th-year high school student.

In an attempt to straighten her up, her parents hired a tutor. From the last week of summer until the school year ends. 

Hoping that their daughter would be able to improve her grades in time for college.

NAYEON'S POV

I had to think of ways to earn something before college, the scholarship would cover enough but I don't want my parents to worry about the other fees. 

Which brings us to now.... I saw an ad for a tutor, that was posted on the school's bulletin board. I didn't realize that the address was in a high-end village in Seoul. This place is huge.

*DING*DONG*

NY : "Annyeong, I'm Im Nayeon, I came for this." I showed her the picture of the ad that I have taken.

HH : "Annyeong, I'm Park Mi Rae, I'm the head of the housekeeping. You can follow me inside."

NY : "Thank you."

I followed her inside and saw a big living room that was mainly decorated in black and white.

HH : "You're the 10th today I wish you good luck."

NY : "10th? Wait what happened? How old is this kid anyway?"

HH : "The young master sends everyone away, hahaha I would say she's very young." She chuckles.

HH : "Mr. and Mrs. Yoo would be with you in a moment, please free to have some tea."

And the ahjumma just left me on my own. I've been wondering since I entered this room, how do they even find each other in this huge house? 

"She said she's tired and just call her when we find someone suitable for the job."

I heard the voice of a woman and saw a pair coming down the stairs, I'm pretty sure that they're Mr. and Mr.s Yoo. I stood up as they approached the living room.

JEONG'S APPA (JA) : "Annyeong, I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm Yoo Chang-Joon and this is my wife."

Yoo? I swear I heard this name before.... Of course! How could I forget the famous celebrity chef?

Of course! How could I forget the famous celebrity chef?

JEONG'S OMMA (JO) : "Annyeong, nice to meet you :)"

JA : "You're here for the job right?"

NY : "I am, I'm Im Nayeon. 17-year-old of 4A Seoul International High."

JO : "Please sit down, feel at home. Can you tell us more about yourself?"

NY : "This would be my first time doing this, but if it comes to studying you can count on me."

JA : "How so?"

NY : "I'm a candidate for the 4th year valedictorian."

JA : "That's great I think we heard what we wanted to hear. Ms. Im.."

NY : "You can call me Nayeon sir."

JA : "Arraso Nayeon, you can drop the formalities and call us Uncle and Auntie. As the description in the ad you'll be a tutor for our maknae but before we come up with final agreement there is one more thing that we wanted you to do."

NY : "Hmmm."

JO : "There was a reason why we didn't make the ad known outside the school, we wanted someone who can stick around with her until she finishes school."

So she's in the final year of grade school? And they want me to supervise her?

NY : "Does it mean that she'll need the tutor for the whole year?"

JA : "Majayo, you see our daughter is contended with her life right now and as her parents we hope she has more eagerness with her future."

"Her grades are not that bad and at the same time it's not that good too, in order for her to have more options in university we opted to hire someone who can give her some help."

NY : "Univerysity? Wait... I thought I was tutoring a grade school student."

JO : "Omo, we're sorry we should've told you before everything else. She's actually in the same year as you are she's from 4B."

JA : "If the fact that she's the same age as you are made you feel uncomfortable, We're sorry and we'll understand if you want to decline the job."

NY : "Ani, I was just surprised. It never came to my mind that's she'll be around my age but go ahead."

JA : "Arraso, so the terms would be, you'll teach her every after school hours. It doesn't matter if it's here or the school library. We'll send you a service to take you from school to here and here to your home if needed."

JO : "On School grounds you don't really have to be with her all the time, you just have to make sure that she comes in and listens to her class. That girl has a habit of skipping class."

JA : "As for the pay, we would add an additional fee from what we already talked about on the phone. It's for the other things that weren't mentioned in the description. With everything being said, Ms. Im we would like to formally offer you the job."

Think about it Nayeon, she's not a grade school student that's a good thing you don't have to deal with a kid. 

The salary is already enough and you can save the additional fee for later. She's in the same year as you are, you don't have to learn something different....

NY : "I'll gladly accept the offer, Mr. And Mrs. Yoo :)"

We're signing the papers when we heard the front door opening, a few chuckles can be heard from there.

JO : "I guess they've arrived."

---