CHAPTER 30

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627cdb3170f4eaa626740710621.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon just continued to pull her through the crowd, away from everyone, to the parking lot. Pushed her in the car and went to the driver seat, turned her radio on as loud as she could, and drove off.

NY : "Jeong! What are you doing?! We have class."

She didn't answer Nayeon, didn't even say a word to the older girl. She just continues driving, didn't even stop at the guardhouse.

NY : "Jeong?"

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon stop this car!"

Jeongyeon was flustered with how Nayeon's voice became so loud. She suddenly pulled over to the side.

NY : "Are you really stupid? Where are you planning to go?!"

JY : "I need to blow some steam off."

The taller girl still hasn't looked at Nayeon's eyes.

NY : "Then go on your own. Why do you have to take me with you?"

JY : "Because you lied to me! You told me you slipped and got your forehead and knees bruised! You told me that you're just not feeling well these past days when the truth was you have too many inside of you! You've been carrying that like there's nothing wrong. Like your all alone! Is it that hard for you to come to me?" She said as she rests her head on the steering wheel.

NY : "I didn't because I knew you'll think of something stupid and look at what just happened. I told you again and again I was fine."

JY : "You aren't! How could you say you're fine when you're obviously been bothered by it for days? Nayeon you got hit because of me."

NY : "Why are you even being so worked up I'm fine now, I'm okay. I can handle myself."

JY : "That's why... Nayeon I know you said it before, you don't need any help but if it involves me please tell me. I can't let things like this happening. I can't just sit around not knowing you've something like that going on."

Finally, the last bit of frustration was gone though it drained her and Nayeon somehow understand how Jeongyeon is feeling.

NY : "Arraso, if it will make you feel more at ease then I will."

JY : "Promise?"

NY : "I promise... Are you feeling any better now? Let me see your knuckles."

JY : "I'm fine.."

NY : "Jeong, if you want me to be more open with you, you should do the same too. Let me see it."

And Jeongyeon didn't answer just gave her right hand to Nayeon. She was still looking down until Nayeon pours something on her wound that made it really sting.

NY : "Pabo, it's still bleeding. Who do you think you are? Iron fist?"

JY : "Ouch!" She said in her pout.

NY : "Thank goodness you've finally looked at me."

JY : "You.."

NY : "Of course I would notice, you haven't looked at me once from this morning. You're Yoo Jeongyeon, your days doesn't get complete without teasing me."

JY : "I'm sorry, it's just I didn't want you to see the look in my eyes."

NY : "I understand. Let's wrap this up." She took her handkerchief and tied it around Jeongyeon's hand.

JY : "Thanks, I'll wash it before I return it.... Shall we go back?"

NY : "We're already outside and even if we come back we'll probably get scolded. So why not make the most of it?"

JY "What do you mean?"

NY "Let's just go, you want to blow some steam right? And I wanted it too. Give me your best shot Jeongie :)"

When they decided to completely abandon class. It was too early for the mall or any other place to go.

JY : "Are you hungry? Should we grab some breakfast?"

NY : "Hmm we could stop and buy pizza."

JY : "Then we'll just drive by, I know a place we could eat."

NY : "Arraso."

Nayeon just let Jeongyeon decides for the two of them, she continued driving, got their pizza and other snacks. Nayeon wasn't sure where there going, she didn't even have anything with her. Not even her jacket. All she had was her phone and wallet.

It was quite some drive until she notices the sudden ascent that they're making.

NY : "Is this Eungbong mountain?"

JY :        

JY : "I guess you're really smart haha, yeah."

NY : "Oh I thought so, I never knew there's a road leading up to this hill."

JY : "It's a private road, everybody knew the trail on the other side since its a famous tourist spot. This road is never open to the public."

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "Haha I know it's confusing but wait until you see."

And Nayeon starts to wonder, she hasn't seen this other side of the hill. The roads look like its unused, it's mostly covered by brown leaves falling from the trees. When Jeongyeon opened the car window she felt her lungs being cleansed by the sudden fresh air. She couldn't take her eyes off the trees that they're passing by.

She couldn't take her eyes off the trees that they're passing by        

Nayeon was engrossed by the natural beauty she's in. She was floating in air but she was quick to land on her feet when she noticed that the car has stopped. Jeongyeon went down and didn't say anything to her. She saw as the taller girl open this old rusty gate.

NY : "What are you doing?"

JY : "Relax, just trust me on this one." She drives the car inside.

NY : "I want to, but at the same time I don't want to get in any more trouble than we're already in."

JY : "Hahaha you won't." She said as she went out to close the gate.

She continued to drive and Nayeon just looked around. They stop in front of this modern type of structure. Jeongyeon asked her to come out of the car.

*Door Opens*

JY : "Shall we?" She said as she pointed at the mansion

NY : "Jeong I don't want to get in trouble. We're already trespassing."

JY : "Who says so? Come out and I'll show you."

NY : "But."

JY : "No more buts. Gaja."

She said and pulled the older girl out of the car. When they got to the front door, Nayeon thought it was the end of Jeongyeon's mischievous but she didn't know that the girl would have a key to the mansion.

Before she could ask why, or how Jeongyeon has dragged her again, through this flight of stairs. Pulled her to a room with a transparent wall and a big balcony.

When they stopped that's when Nayeon realize where she was. It was a mansion on top of the Eungbong hill, overlooking the length of Han river.

JY : "I'll go get our food, I'll be back in a minute." She said and left Nayeon alone.

The older girl starts to wander around she opens the balcony doors and a cold breeze touched her. Han river never looks calmer than what she's seeing right now. She stood there, not giving a care for the cold wind pouncing on her frail skin.

She stood there, not giving a care for the cold wind pouncing on her frail skin

Until she felt a sudden warmth wrapping around her. A warmth she grew familiar.

JY : "If you stand like that, you might get sick."

Nayeon looked around her and noticed the taller girl's leather jacket placed on her shoulder.

JY : "Sorry we didn't have the chance to get your jacket, so use mine for now."

And when Nayeon completely turned around, Jeongyeon smiled at her like she means the whole world to her, wide enough for the taller girl to have her eyes almost shut.

Nayeon thought she could hug the girl in front of her, tell her she loves her, and hope the next thing that happens would be something she dreamed of. But shes Im Nayeon, she doesn't make any sudden, un-calculated, unplanned decision. So once again, she chose to let the thought go.

NY : "Hey you know we can go to jail if someone finds out about this."

JY : "I don't think my dad would send her maknae to prison."

NY : "What??? Are you saying this place is yours?"

JY : "Yeah? Hahaha I'm dumb and a troublemaker but I'm not stupid enough to get you into something that can throw off your future."

Nayeon was rendered speechless of the sudden remainder, she spends so much time with Jeongyeon, she got used to how down to earth the girl is. She forgot that this is Yoo Jeongyeon, the youngest daughter of the number one celebrity chef in South Korea. The heir to the chains of restaurant.

But Yoo Jeongyoen is one humble kid. She doesn't walk around telling other she's one rich girl, she's like any other kids in school. If it wasn't for her car nobody would even think she's rich. Who knows? Maybe after a year, she could own her luxurious place and nobody would know, not until she mentions it.

JY : "My dad bought the place a couple of years back. It's still under renovation, he wanted this to be one of his branches. He keeps saying he'll get the place ready for the time I graduate. This is one of the places I usually visit." She said as she laid a sheet on the tiled floor.

JY : "Mianhe there's still no chairs, so we just have to make use of this for now."

NY : "Hmm gwenchana, we don't chairs."

JY : "Let's eat then maybe after where done we can go to the mall."

NY : "You sure are familiar with this kind of thing huh?" She said as she sat next to the younger girl.

JY : "What are you trying to imply Ms. Im?"

NY : "Hmm well, I used to hear a lot of stories about you skipping class. Is this where you run off?"

JY : "Hahaha they're probably exaggerating things. Yes, I skipped class, but I never skipped a whole day. Besides whenever I did, I'm usually just up in the rooftop, sleeping."

NY : "Not that it makes it any better you still skipped class."

Nayeon notices how Jeongyeon, pick every single pineapple on the pizza with her chopstick, and to be honest she wasn't really surprised that a place like this is what Jeongyeon runs to. Because she's Im Nayeon. She can memories everything even if she's only given a little to no amount of time.

She can memories everything even if she's only given a little to no amount of time        

---