CHAPTER 31

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627ce68a51b8299926982839934.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon notices how Jeongyeon, pick every single pineapple on the pizza with her chopstick. She starts to wonder when did the taller girl paid this much attention to her food and to be honest she wasn't really surprised that a place like this is what Jeongyeon runs to. Because she's Im Nayeon. She can memories everything even if she's only given a little to no amount of time.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the exact meaning of "Don't judge a book by its cover."

She may look like a tough girl outside but inside she's the calmest person. She's quiet and would sleep her day away. And for Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon is an open book she memorized wholeheartedly. Its the only thing she learned by heart and not by her big brain.

JY : "Hahaha arraso, I was wrong, I'm sorry. Are we okay now?"

NY : "Too late."

JY : "Wae???"

NY : "Just kidding. Eat your food."

JY : "Arraso."

They continued to have breakfast, it was so peaceful that they almost forgot about school. If it wasn't for Jihyo asking them where they are.

Both of them wished that this is what their normal days would look like. But it wouldn't happen, not unless one of them gather enough guts and spill the tea.

-

It was almost noon, and the time just passes them.

JY : "We should get going, your starting to get bored. I'll go get something, wait for me here."

NY : "I'm not, I wanted it to be like this. It wouldn't matter if we just sit around or laugh about your lame jokes. I won't be bored with you." She whispers as she watches the taller girl walk away from her.

She started to clean up while she waits for her return. Closed the balconies door and put the trash in a bag.

JY : "Here you go. Change your clothes."

NY : "Wae?"

JY : "We can't go around wearing our school uniform some stores don't allow students in during school hours."

NY : "Why do you have a bunch of clothes??? You really used to skip class a lot huh."

JY : "Pabo, I used it when I have to go somewhere after class. Hurry up, I'll change after you."

And Nayeon came out wearing Jeongyeon's hoodie, it was just the right size for Jeong but not for the older girl because when she comes out the hoodie was over-sized.

JY : "Hahaha that's good you won't be cold outside."

NY :

NY : "Whatever.... Just go and change."

Jeongyeon took her jacket back, changed, and they drove off.

JY : "Where do you want to go?"

NY : "Hmm somewhere we can relax."

JY : "Then let's watch a movie?"

NY : "Wouldn't it be too noisy in there?"

JY : "What do you have in mind?"

NY : "I'll set the map on my phone, ill tell you the direction."

JY : "Arraso."

Nayeon bought Jeongyeon to Jjimjlibang (Korean dry sauna). She wanted to rest and relax, and this is the best place to do so. They can even lay on the floor and eat snacks.

JY : "Are you for real?"

NY : "What? You don't like it?"

JY : "I do! I don't get to go to a place like this since my mom won't let me. I can't remember the last time I went to a dry sauna."

NY : "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go inside."

Nayeon paid for everything, Jeongyeon wouldn't allow it at first but she gave up. They went inside, walked around. The place was really big, besides the sauna, it has its swimming pool. After spending the afternoon going around and playing water, Jeongyeon was tired and ask if they can rest a little bit before they go home. So they sat in the female common area, there weren't really that many people. Most of them were sleeping.

NY :        

NY : "You know what? I remember something important."

JY : "What's that?"

NY : "Now that you've learned one of my secrets you should share one to me too. So we could be even."

JY : "Ehhhh? It is not like its important. Besides you shouldn't be hiding that kind of stuff to us."

NY : "It is! Imagine if you didn't know? We wouldn't be here, you wouldn't do what you did this morning. So it's an important secret like any other. So????"

JY : "Hahaha arraso but just to be fair I'll let you figure it out."

She then laid her head on Nayeon's lap.

NY : "H-how's that?" She stutter.

JY : "I'll tell you 3 things in which two of them are lies."

NY : "Ehhh just tell me." She started to feel a little ease seeing how Jeongyeon was laying there comfortably.

JY : "That's the only way, if you don't want it my way then bye-bye to that secret."

NY : "Aish... Arraso."

JY : "Good now listen up, first up is I love lotus root."

NY : "That's not a secret."

JY : "It is, imagine if everyone knew that I like it? It'll be a big turn off."

NY : "Okay, we still have two go."

JY : "So second is I have cancer."

NY : "Pabo!!!!! That's something you shouldn't joke around." She said as she hits the younger's head.

JY : "Ehhh mianhe I'm just giving you one obvious lie so you won't have to think that much."

NY : "But still."

JY : "I won't do it again, let's move to the third and final one, I like you Nabong :)" She said as she stared straight into my eyes, for a second I thought it was sparkling.

Nayeon just looks back at her, puzzled about what the younger said, and Jeongyeon knew it wasn't the best idea but she hopes the older girl would at least think about it.

If she shows even a tiny bit of curiosity Jeongyeon would confess right here, right now.

JY : "So??? Take your guess, Ms. Im."

NY : "Pabo of course the first one, the last two is definitely a lie. Both will never happen."

JY : "Hahaha arraso."

NY : "Am I right?"

JY : "Not telling you."

NY : "Ehhhhhh?"

JY : "I told you before, I'll let you figure it out."

NY : "Even if you don't say I'm probably correct."

JY : "Hahaha probably.... I'll go get some boiled eggs before we go." She said as she ruffles NY hair.

And as expected Nayeon would never allow such things confused her mind. She wishes it was true and not a lie but on the other hand she has always known it's a dream far from reality.

While Jeongyeon wished Nayeon was not as closed-minded as she is right now. She tried and tried to show her how much she likes her, how much she loves her. She doesn't understand how Nayeon just assumes that everything she does for her is things she normally does for everyone.

But it if its Nayeon were talking about, Jeongyeon will just let it go and start over again the next day. She'll try until the day that Nayeon would believe she's in love with her.

She'll try until the day that Nayeon would believe she's in love with her        

---

(A/N) Forgive me if the photos gets repeated. I'm just putting it for the vibes. Credit to the owner of the photos, sorry I found it in google but I don't own anything, please forgive me :) Just like what I said before, this story would probably end around Chapter 45 (There's still a lot of Drama and miscommunication that's gonna happen LOL)... Then I'll be releasing a new story after a week like what I always do.

What do you think we should release after this? SaTzu? DahMo? MiChaeng? JeongSa? 2yeon? :)