CHAPTER 17

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

161f2e833681751b199011780772.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

And after a night of Jeongyeon sleeping as if she was floating on air. She wanted to see Nayeon as soon as possible. She wanted to hear her voice, to see her annoyed face, somehow something from yesterday made her crave more of the older girl.

Since the exams had just finished, she didn't really have anything to do. She couldn't take it, couldn't wait until it's Monday. 

This is the only time that Yoo Jeongyeon wished weekends don't exist.

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Nabong!!!!!"

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"What do you want Jeongie?"

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Omo you seem like you've eaten something good."

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Pabo, what do you want from me?"

I want you, that's what she wanted to say.

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Can I pick you up? I know a cafe that has good coffee and there's something I don't understand."

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"What? Yoo Jeongyeon is doing an advance reading? Hahaha that's great! Less work for me"

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Hmm... So can I pick you up???"

Lame... She knew it was a lame excuse to see the older girl and that she should've just owned up on asking her to hang out but that's the furthest her courage could muster up right now.

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Mianhe, but my family has plans today. You just have to understand it on your own for now."

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Ahhh... That's fine, you can just show it to me next time, enjoy Nabong! :)"

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"I will Jeongie, see you Monday :)"

It was a good thing that she didn't straight up ask the older girl to have a date with her, it was a fail attempt and for now, she just has to think of something to do for the next two days until she could see her again.

And even if she knew that she can just call and text the older girl, it was never enough.

Jeongyeon simply can't get enough of Nayeon.

-

Whenever her phone beep and she sees it doesn't say IM NAYEON she just tosses her phone to the side.

She used the whole day playing video games, taking short naps, and spending time with Bbosong, Nannan, and Bomb.

[9 PM AT THE YOO'S]

Jeongyeon went down to get some water, she saw her sisters in the living room watching TV.

SY : "Jeongyeonie how was your day?"

JY : "It was good, what time did you come home?"

SY : "I was stuck in traffic but I've been home for a while now."

SG : "I just arrived a while ago, we thought you're already sleeping so we didn't knock at your door. I've bought you're favorite Melon pan. It's on the table."

JY : "Gomawoyo unnie."

SG : "No problem sooooo...."

JY : "So????"

SG : "How's our sister-in-law?"

JY : "Sister in law?"

SY : "Hahaha she's referring to Nayeon-ssi."

JY : "Ehhh?"

SG : "Don't you ehh ehh me."

JY : "But there's nothing... Going on between us."

SY : "Yet, right? :)"

JY : "Shhh Appa might hear you."

SG : "And what if he did? It's obvious anyway, her name is the only thing that comes out of that mouth of yours. Nayeon this, Nayeon that, Nabong this, Nabong that. Hahaha just tell us Kyungwanie."

JY : "Yah! I'm going to bed, think whatever you want."

SG : "Hahaha what a sour loser. Arraso, I'll just ask Nayeon next time."

JY : "Unnie don't you dare..."

SY : "Hahaha I think that's enough teasing unnie, let her go."

SG : "I was just kidding, of course, I won't in but if something happens.... Tell us okay? :)"

JY : "Arraso, good night."

SG, SY : "Good night!"

She grabbed her water and went back to bed. She's been wondering, Nayeon's haven't texted her since the morning. She thought maybe the older girl was just busy and just went straight to bed.

She's just waiting until she fell asleep when her phone suddenly rings.

*INCOMING CALL : PARK JIHYO*

JH : "Hey Jeong where are you?"

JY :

JY : "In my bed? Why is it so loud there?"

JH : "We texted you but we didn't get any reply."

JY : "I  was busy playing games, so where are you?"

JH : "In the club....."

JY : "Then what do you need from me? I'm already on my way to sleep."

JH : "Well....."

JY : "Well what?????"

JH : "So Nayeon."

JY : "Nayeon? What is she doing there???"

JH : "Would you let me finish???  We decided to have a little fun since the test was over and surprisingly Nayeon came. So we got a few drinks and after a while she's drunk."

JY : "What????"

JH : "Calm down, she's fine but I think she needs to go home and rest but the thing is Tzuyu and Sana are still drinking. I can't leave these two since it would be really chaotic if Sana gets drunk and I'm driving them home."

"Dahyun and Momo are having their own little moment too, I think Momo is already drunk and Dahyun couldn't really move because Momo is wrapped around her. Then you got Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa who's owning the dance floor right now and the only person who can actually give her a ride home which is Chaeyoung and Mina had run off somewhere. I can't contact them, I'm sorry I didn't know you're already in bed so I guess she just has to wait a little bit more."

JY : "Aishhhhhhh why would you let her drink that much?"

JH : "I didn't, technically we didn't know she can't handle alcohol."

JY : "Of course she can't, I'm on my way. Send me the address."

JH : "About that... Where in Itaewon..."

JY : "The hell? That's almost an hour and a half from our place."

JH : "Well Sana's relative own it, and this is our go-to place."

JY : "Aish arraso."

JH : "Are you sure? You'll go out of your way?"

JY : "Park Jihyo don't even start teasing me about this. I still hold you responsible for this."

JH : "Why me? It's not my fault she wanted to compete with Sana."

JY : "I'll talk to you later. Send the full address to me, I'll be there soon."

JH : "Arraso, see you! take care."

Without wasting any more minute she changed her clothes, grab her jacket and cap, and went downstairs. When she got downstairs, her unnies was still up and watching TV. She tried to sneak her way out.

SY : "Where do you think you're going at this time???"

JY : "Uhm Jihyo called me, asking if I can pick them up."

SG : "Is it really Jihyo?"

JY : "Of course unnie, who do you think it is?"

SG : "All of them drive on there own, it's doesn't sound right to me."

SY : "Unnie has a point and Jihyo actually called me before she called you."

JY : "Ehhh?"

SY : "She wanted to know if you're still up."

JY : "Then you two already know who I'm picking up."

SG : "We do hahaha but we wanted to hear it from you."

JY : "Aish, I'm going. Can you tell mom and dad if ever they look for me?"

SG : "Arraso, text us okay? Drive safely."

JY : "I will unnie. See you later."

She hopped into her car, she took the H expressway so that the travel time would be cut down by 30 minutes. She was driving a little over the speed limit but it didn't really matter.

All that matter to her was to see Im Nayeon as soon as she could.

All that matter to her was to see Im Nayeon as soon as she could

---