CHAPTER 25

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627cb7209597f69859898797915.jpg

JEONGYEON'S POV

I can't believe it's been a week since I got sick. I remember sleeping with Nayeon next to me but instead of her, I woke up with Seoyeon unnie. She said Seungyeon unnie took Nayeon home.

Somehow ever since that day, Nayeon has been treating me a little differently. I mean she's trying to help me in almost everything, just like today. She didn't have to but she presented herself to help me in watering the plants.

JY : "If you're feeling guilty about me getting sick, you shouldn't be."

NY : "What are you blubbering about?"

JY : "Okay rude. Hahaha I mean you've been offering me help a lot lately and need I to remind you? I'm not old and helpless."

NY : "It's not about you getting sick, or you being old and helpless because obviously, you're not. I just wanted to do some good deeds."

JY : "Hahaha so am I your charity work now?"

NY : "Ms. Yoo if you don't like it, then I'm leaving."

JY : "I'm just kidding okay?"

NY : "Arraso let's finish this so we can go back to class."

I'm not complaining though in fact, I'm loving it, I get to spend more & more time with her.

She looks cute singing to the flowers, I didn't realize her voice could be this soothing since she always talks in a scream.

SL : "Oh Jeongyeon-ah I see you've brought a friend with you."

NY : "Annyeong."

JY : "Haha what are you girls doing here?"

HW : "Just checking on you. We knew you'll be here, we thought you'll be alone but I guess we're wrong."

MB : "Sooo how is the girl that you've....."

JY : "Hahaha it's fine, totally fine." I said as I gave them a knowing look.

MB : "Oooooooooh I see."

WH : "What? I don't get it, she didn't even answer your question.. Ouch." Solar stamped on her foot.

SL : "Hahaha mianhe, she's still sleepy."

JY : "Hahaha gwenchana.

NY : "By the way, I would like to thank you guys for trusting Jeongyeon to water the plants and for giving her the lovely gerberas. I've made some of them as a bookmark."

WH :

WH : "Ohhhhhhhhh now I get it."

HW : "Uh-huh."

SL : "You're very much welcome. We're leaving you guys alone, we just came to say hi. Nayeon-ah please feel free to come by anytime you please."

NY : "Thank you."

And the four of them just smiled at me, I guess they caught up. I'm just glad they were able to stop Wheein in saying something to Nayeon before I could.

JY : "Let's go Nabong. Sorry but there's no flower to pick today, I bet it'll be hard to find one since winter is almost here."

NY : "Ani it's fine, I had a lot of fun watering them. Gaja."

NAYEON'S POV

It's not wrong to care about her right? I mean she basically does this all the time for me. So I thought I help her with something.

-

The flower would start to wither soon, it's starting to get cold too. And just like that my last year of high school was already half done. 

Halfway through losing Yoo Jeonyeon.

MN : "Hey you might want to look upfront Ms. Park been looking this way." She whispers to me.

NY : "Oh mianhe."

And Mina was right, Ms. Park was looking at me. Good thing it didn't get to the point where she calls me out.

The afternoon lessons continued like that, I would try to focus on the lesson then get lost in thoughts of Yoo Jeongyeon. Again.

*Ring*Ring*

Finally, I can see her. I took my bag and jacket on and was already making my way out of the room.

MM : "Hep! Hep! where do you think you're running to?"

NY : "I have to go to the library."

SN : "This early? 4B isn't even dismissed yet."

NY : "You know, to get some.... Some good spot."

JS : "Unnie you're tutoring her not dating her.... Unless..."

NY : "Pabo, we're not."

RS : "Let her go, you can't stop someone when it's about love."

NY : "Yah!"

MN : "Hahaha arraso, we'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Thanks Minari, see you pabos tomorrow, not you Mitan."

SN : "Hai! Enjoy your study/date hahaha."

I'm kinda getting used to them teasing me, it became normal. I mean I'm pretty sure everyone knows Jeongyeon is not into me, they're just having fun teasing me.

-

I sat on the last table in the library, Jeongyeon loves this spot. She usually seat facing the wall. She said she didn't want to get distracted by the people coming in and out of the library, so I sit facing the opposite side

JY : "Hey!"

She shouted from the door. I saw the librarian scolding her but she's Yoo Jeongyeon, one smile from her makes everything better. 

One smile and she gets what she wants        

One smile and she gets what she wants.

Even the grumpy librarian can't resist it.

NY : "Looks like you got scolded. Again."

JY : "Ani, she's just saying hi."

NY : "Haha yeah right, let's start so we can go home early."

JY : "Arraso Ms. Im."

We went through everything that's been tackled today, I was already fixing my things when I noticed she wasn't doing anything.

NY : "Hey if you don't pack up I'm gonna leave you behind."

JY : "Ouch, after everything we had? Everything we shared?You're just gonna leave me? Just like that?" She said teasingly.

NY : "Haha pabo, start packing your things."

JY : "Arraso.." 

JY : "So Nabong, remember you owe me one?"

NY : "Is it about the treat?"

JY : "Yeah...."

NY : "Finally, I thought I have to wait another year. I don't want to be in debt to you forever."

To be honest with everything she has done and gave me I think forever is not enough to pay back.

JY : "Now that you mention that... Hmmm maybe I'll wait a few more years."

NY : "You can just forget it then."

JY : "Hahahaha I'm just kidding okay?"

NY : "Arraso, where do you want to go?"

JY : "I found this place just right around the corner they have good Jjangmyeon and many more. So I was thinking if you want to go out tomorrow??"

If I didn't know that she likes someone else I would assume that she's asking me in a date right now but again this is just something for what she did before.

NY : "Arraso, we'll go there after we study."

JY : "Ehhhhh let's just skip tomorrow."

NY : "Jeongie, you've been having it your way too much."

JY : "But the place gets packed especially when clubs end. I want to eat peacefully. Okay, let's make a deal if we skipped tomorrow's study session I promise to get an A on my next math quiz."

NY : "Hmm and if you fail to get an A?"

JY : "Then I'll let you do whatever you want?"

NY : "Whatever? If you fail to get an A I'll give you a hundred question quiz. Deal?"

JY : "But...."

NY : "Take it or leave it."

JY : "Haaaaay arraso."

NY : "Good, now let's go home."

---