CHAPTER 26

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

1627cc37b76410c5967428760979.png

NO ONE'S POV

Since Fall started, the weather has somewhat begun to be gloomy, the temperature got colder, plants start to wither and nights are longer than days. Nayeon hates it, if she could be a bear and hibernate through fall and winter she'll do it.

But there was one thing that's keeping her fall warm and bright. She hopes and prays that that same person would stay long enough to warm her winter too.

JY :        

JY : "NABONG!"

Nayeon was standing by the door in the lobby when she heard the younger girl shouting her name. She turns around and saw her in her leather jacket, hair messy and how could she possibly not fall in love with this girl? Just one smile and her heart forget how to work.

JY : *Gasp* "Have you waited long?"

NY : "Ani, I just got here. Did you get in trouble again?"

JY : "Of course not, I just have to finish cleaning up. Where's your friends?"

NY : "Ohh you know, clubs."

JY : "Come to think of it, didn't you join any clubs?"

NY : "It'll just get in the way of studying."

JY : "Arraso, let's go?"

NY : "Hai! Hai!"

[FOOD TENT]

NY : "Get whatever you want, don't worry about paying."

JY : "Hahaha if you say so."

And Jeongyeon orders a bunch of things, well she does eat a lot.

NY : "You're wearing the same jacket every day."

JY : "Aniii, this one is different."

NY : "Ehhhh? How many leather jackets do you have???"

JY : "Enough for a week hahaha."

NY : "I guess you really like them huh?"

JY : "Of course! Don't you think I look good on it?"

NY : "Hmm I think you'll look better in suits."

Nayeon wanted to say yes, she thought whatever Jeongyeon wear she would still look good.

JY : "Suits are for old people hahaha."

The waiter gave their order, the food was still steamy        

The waiter gave their order, the food was still steamy. Perfect for the cold weather. They're in the middle of there meal when Bona and Sunmi of 4C came to Jeongyeon.

BN : "Jeong, what have you been doing lately?"

JY : "Oh annyeong, hmm nothing really."

SU : "Then why don't go to our party?"

JY : "Haha I don't feel like partying."

SU : "Come on, aren't you getting bored of the same thing?" She said and looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon didn't notice.

JY : "Aniyo, I'm fine."

BN : "You need something new from time to time." *Winks*

SU : "Maja, just seat with us."

JY : "Maybe next time."

The girls wouldn't stop, when Nayeon was about to stand up and meddle with whats happening. A tall figure suddenly taps on the girl's shoulder. They turn around and found Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo.

JH :

JH : "I thought I heard Jeong said she's fine, did I hear it wrong Chaeng?" She said sarcastically.

CY : "That's what I heard too."

JH : "So what more do you girls want to hear?"

SU : "Nothing, we're going. Jeong just tell us, if you want to have some fun."

TY : "We'll tell you."

And the girls just left after that, they didn't even stay to eat.

JY : "Thanks, those girls don't really know when to stop."

DH : "I can't believe Nayeon unnie just let those girls ruin your date." She said while she sat next to her.

NY : "This is not a date... Jeong I'm sorry."

JY : "What are you sorry for? Because they ruin our date? :)"

And Jeong has this ability to make things lighter with her joke.

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha I know but seriously don't feel about it."

JH : "Maja and you Jeongyeon. Stop being too nice to everyone look what happens."

JY : "I just accepted there invitation one time Ji, one time."

TY : "Well that one time got them thinking you actually like them."

CY : "I can't believe the tennis club is this stubborn."

JY : "Hahahaha arraso, I'm sorry Nayeon did you lose appetite?"

NY : "Ani, I'm more worried about you but since you said it's fine then I'm okay."

JY : "I am, I'm used with them :) Ohh where are the others?"

TY : "Speaking of the devil." She said as she pointed at Sana, who came in with Mina and Momo.

SN : "Annyeong!"

DH : "Unnie, you just miss the drama."

MM : "What drama?"

DH : "The tennis club almost ruined hyung and unnies date."

MM : "Ehhh are they looking for a fight???"

CY : "Hahahaha calm down, everything's fine."

MN : "Good that's all that matters. Jeong you really have to tell them to stop."

JY : "I will.... Wait what are you girls doing here?"

SN : "Practice was cut short, so we decided to meet and eat here."

JH : "And aren't you two supposed to be in the library?"

JY : "Nayeon owes me one so..."

TY : "It's unnies treat? How about us?" She pouts at the older girl.

NY : "Hahaha how could I say no to that. Go ahead order anything you want. I'll pay."

SN, MM : "Yes!"

And the girls continued to have their afternoon meal.

CY : "Hey guys, did you know my mom burnt 8,000 calories yesterday?"

JH : "8,000??? How is that possible?"

MM : "Tell us what's aunties secret."

CY : "She left the brownies in the oven for too long. Hahahaha!!!"

JY : "Nice one! HAHAHA!"

It's not surprising seeing Jeongyeon laugh at Chaeyoung's joke since they got the same humor but what took them by surprise was when Nayeon burst out laughing with the two of them.

TY : "I can't believe it's been 4 years of this ty jokes and now you added another person in your group."

JY : "You might not notice yet, but Nabong likes this kind of jokes, mostly mine."

NY : "Hahaha pabo! Chaengie's jokes are better than yours." She said as she hit Jeongyeon's shoulder.

CY : "Mianhe hyung hahaha!"

DH : "Woah! I thought hyung's shoulder got dislocated."

MN : "That was a powerful hit unnie."

JY : "Good thing I got muscles."

NY : "Of course you do, it'll be weird if you didn't hahaha." She said as she smashes her hands to the taller girl's shoulder again.

And Jeongyeon just got used to Nayeon's hands, finding its way to her shoulder.

The older girl has been doing it whenever she finds something funny. It's been a while and it's really nothing new for Jeongyeon.

She could complain about how sore her shoulder gets but she chooses to let her be. Besides she loves how Nayeon laughs, especially when it's because of her lame jokes.

Besides she loves how Nayeon laughs, especially when it's because of her lame jokes

---

(A/N) Hi!!! I'm sorry for the late update. I was busy voting :D But I'm back! Like what I said before I'll be updating this two times a week, on weeks I'm not busy tho. I'll be updating one more time this week. We're in the middle of the story now. I would like to thank everyone who voted for Twice, we got the award :) 

PS. I'm just curious if I am to write a NaJeongMi story what do you want the end be like? 2yeon? JeongMi? Share your thoughts, thanks! Stay safe and healthy :)