CHAPTER 42

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

162d006335449b1e663964850135.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon didn't notice until Mina pointed it out, Nayeon was sitting on the furthest right side of the table next to the window. Staring outside.

CY : "You're back unnie."

JH : "Where have you two been? The kid was crying when we found her."

CY : "I was not!"

TY : "What do you call that?"

DH : "Come on guys stop teasing her, her eyes were just sweating."

CY "Bro?"

CY :

DH : "Bro."

MM : "Sometimes I wonder if I'm really you're soulmate."

DH : "Of course you are unnie! Chaeng is my Bromate."

MN : "What are you waiting for?" She whispers to Jeongyeon."

JY : "Right..."

SN : "Came here in a bad mood, didn't wanna talk." She whispers to the taller girl.

Jeongyeon nodded in response, took her tray, and went to sit on the opposite side of Nayeon.

JY : "Stop daydreaming..."

NY : "I'm not." She didn't even face the younger girl.

JY : "Are you okay?"

NY : "Yeah, I'm fine just tired of walking around. Are you feeling better?"

JY : "I am. Sorry."

NY : "Ani, it's fine. I'm glad to hear that. I'm going to my room, I want to sleep." She said as she stood up with her tray.

SN : "I'll be back soon."

NY : "No worries, you and Tzu take all the time you need." She said and left.

MN : "What's up with that???"

CY : "LQ???"

JY : "Ehhh? We haven't even talked that much today."

DH : "You probably did something wrong."

TY : "Not probably, certainly, she wouldn't give you cold shoulder if you didn't."

MM : "Maybe it's because you haven't been talking to her today."

JY : "Maybe?"

JH : "Okay enough of that, finish your dinner so we can walk around."

After eating and walking around, most of them are tired and decided to go back to there rooms, call it a day.

-

Jeongyeon was laying in her bed puzzled in what could've happened to Nayeon, Jihyo just got out of the shower.

JH : "What are you thinking?"

JY : "Hmm ever since I meet her, she haven't treat me this way. This is the first time, it's always either she's annoyed or nagging at me but never just cold."

JH : "You think you did something wrong?"

JY : "I don't know, we've been busy all day."

JH : "Well maybe she just woke up from her nap on the wrong side of the bed."

JY : "How did you know that???"

JH : "She came here looking for you before dinner. She looks like she just woke up."

JY : "She was looking for me??"

JH : "Yeah, I don't know why tho."

JY : "That's it, I'm gonna go out for a walk."

JH : "Again? Arraso just makes sure you'll be back before lights off."

JY : "Hai."

-

When Nayeon went back to her room, she took a shower and went straight to her bed. Its something she didn't want to feel but after what she saw, she knew it was Jealousy.

"Why are even Jealous!? She's not yours!! She's not gonna be yours. You shouldn't have avoided her paboooooo!" She shouted on top of her lungs and buried herself in bed.

[FEW HOURS AGO]

After taking a nap Nayeon went to check on Jeongyeon.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

JH : "Unnie what are you're doing here?"

NY : "Uhmm is Jeongyeon there?"

JH : "She went out a while ago she said she wanted to walk around, see the place."

NY : "Ohhh thank you, see you at dinner."

Nayeon started looking for Jeongyeon, she didn't know why but she wanted to see her. She wasn't sure where to look for her, but her feet were dragging her somewhere, like it knows where to go and there she found Jeongyeon sitting next to Mina.

She was standing a couple of feet behind them, she couldn't hear anything but it seems Jeongyeon was having a good time with Mina.

NY : "Why do I hate when you smile like that? The way you're all soft with everyone else but me? Why do I always get the playful, stubborn, prankster Jeongyeon? And Mina gets to see the softer you. Why do I still like you even though I hate it when you do things I'm not part of? Why do I even love you Yoo Jeongyeon?" She asked herself.

She wanted to go but It seems like something under the sand just grasped her ankles and wouldn't let her move. She saw how Jeongyeon suddenly rests her head on Mina's shoulder.

Perfect right? Sunset, vast sea and the perfect one except for a fact that it wasn't her who was sitting next to Yoo Jeongyeon.

Perfect right? Sunset, vast sea and the perfect one except for a fact that it wasn't her who was sitting next to Yoo Jeongyeon        

She felt this shard pain in her heart as she watches Mina caress Jeongyeon's head. It was her fault she could've turned away earlier when things were less painful but she didn't, and now she finds it ridiculous that she's crying over something she knew from the start. When she had enough of taking it all in. She brushed the tears and went straight back to the dining hall.

Nayeon thought she shouldn't have to find Jeongyeon, because Yoo Jeongyeon is not missing. She's not lost, she's right where she needs to be, right beside Myoui Mina.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Even just thinking back about it made her cry. It even hurts more knowing that nothing was wrong in what she saw, Mina was right where she's supposed to be and Jeongyeon was not cheating on anyone.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Nayeon was already in her pajama and Sana was still in the shower, she didn't have any choice but to see who was outside, she brushed off the tears and head on to open the door.

NY : "Wae??"

This was the last thing she wants, Jeongyeon popping out like she felt Nayeon was having a hard time. Jeongyeon does this all the time like she has this emotional tracker attached to Nayeon which lets her feel when the older girl needs someone. Nayeon didn't want her to see her like this, when she's falling apart but most importantly she doesn't want to see Jeongyeon because she knows one smile and everything turns around.

JY : "Jihyo said you were looking for me?"

NY : "I was, I was gonna tell you guys it was dinner but you weren't there."

JY : "Ohhh."

NY : "If that's it, I want to sleep. Good night."

There she goes with this cold shoulder again, Jeongyeon couldn't take it anymore, so before she could shut the door close the taller girl held it open.

NY : "What???"

JY : "Uhmm can you accompany me?"

NY : "Huh? Where?"

JY : "I want to walk outside."

NY : "It's kinda late and the teachers might look for us."

JY : "It'll be fine, I just wanted to check something. Please? Just 5 minutes."

Nayeon just looked at her they stared at each other for a while, until Sana who was still in her towel broke the silence.

SN : "You go unnie, I'll be fine here." She walked behind Nayeon.

NY : "Arraso 5 minutes, any more than that I'll go straight back."

JY : "Yes ma'am!"

-

Nayeon was supposed to walk with Jeongyeon but why does it seem that she's following her? And Jeongyeon was walking faster than usual and she just followed her as if the taller girl had tied her.

She followed without even saying a word, when they got to the shore the taller girl walked close to the sea as if she was about to go in until she suddenly stops and Nayeon stops on her track too. She thought why does she have to stand in the same place she was standing hours ago? Why did she have to look at Jeongyeon's back again? Why can't she just be by her side?

JY : "I like you! I love you!" She shouted from afar and turn around to face Nayeon.

NY : "What?" She asks.

JY : "I! LOVE! YOU!"

NY : "Jeong can you just come closer. I can't understand." She shouted back.

JY : "I!" She took a big step towards her.

JY : "LOVE!" Another one.

JY : "YOU!" Her last step falls perfectly in front of Nayeon

JY : "I love you."

Nayeon was of course stunned, how couldn't she? Jeongyeon stops under this perfectly round moon, turn around and face her, the sea suddenly calm down, cold breeze touches them and then shout something only she could dream off, so how is she suppos...        

Nayeon was of course stunned, how couldn't she? Jeongyeon stops under this perfectly round moon, turn around and face her, the sea suddenly calm down, cold breeze touches them and then shout something only she could dream off, so how is she supposed to answer to that without hesitating?

JY : "Is that good enough?"

Jeongyeon of course, chickened out the last minute,again. The thought of losing Nayeon scared her, she thought if she's gonna lose her she doesn't want it to be tonight.

NY : "Oh so you're practicing again? Yeah, it's better than before, you have more sincerity in your eyes. If it was me, I would've said yes."

JY : "Then maybe I should just confess to you then?"

NY : "Pabo, tell that to her."

JY : "Hahahaha gaja?" She offered her hand and smile at the older girl.

And this smile, this exact smile is what has Nayeon doomed from the start, a smile that always turns everything upside down. A smile that takes all the pain away, a smile that makes her forget everything.

A smile that takes all the pain away, a smile that makes her forget everything        

---