CHAPTER 34

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16299dd55ec524e5863599972621.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon thought about it, she thought it through and the girls were right. It has to be done, it has to be said. So today she'll ask Nayeon for a chance to talk and hopes this could go the way she wished for.

-

Today 4A and 4B are having a combined P.E class. It was there last subject for the day.

MK : "Is 4A complete?"

4A : "Hai!!!"

MP : "4B?"

4B : "Present Ms. Kim!"

MK : "Good, today we're having a volleyball match. Anyone can play, you can sub as much as you can. The losers will clean the whole gym as punishment."

JH "I know you're girlfriendsss are in 4A but we can't lose. I'm not cleaning the gym."

TY : "You can count me in. Sana unnie can sweep the floor  for all I care, hahaha."

JY : "I don't really care. I'll be in the back of that bench sleeping."

CY : "You can't, we need you to win."

JY : "Ehhhh? Are you letting her clean this place?"

CY : "Uhmm it's not like she's the only one cleaning."

DH : "Maja! They can do it, this doesn't mean we don't love them."

JN : "Lisa and I will go all out."

JY : "There you go, you have Tzuyu and Lisa."

DH : "But you know you're the best one here."

JY : "I doubt you guys would lose. Beside Jihyo is with us. She already has fire in her eyes."

JH : "Just so you know I'm waking you up once I feel losing."

JY : "Hai. Hai."

Everyone started stretching before the game starts. Just like Jeongyeon said she went straight to the back of the bench, covered her face with face towel then sleep.

"You know you're not supposed to be sleeping here, right? This is P.E not sleeping time. Ms. Yoo."

She looked up and saw Mina next to her.

She looked up and saw Mina next to her        

JY : "And what do Ms. Myoui needs from me?"

MN : "Nothing, I just happened to pass by and saw you laying here. Get up and get ready."

JY : "Don't want to. I'm sleeping."

MN : "Why would Yoo Jeongyeon sleep on her favorite class? I wonder...." She said teasingly.

JY : "Yah, what are you saying?"

MN : "Nothing, just that maybe you're afraid you'll get beaten by us."

JY : "Please, we both know that's far from reality."

MN : "Then why?"

JY : "The opposite of what you said."

MN : "Huh?"

JY : "If I play, there's no way I can purposely lose the girls would kill me."

MN : "How sure you are you're going to win???"

JY : "Well first off we got Jihyo, she's not a fan of losing. Then you got your girlfriends, who don't want to give in for you guys. Even Chaeyoung wouldn't let you win."

MN : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "So I'm just gonna sit this one out and let you guys decide your faiths hahaha"

MN : "Tss we'll show you 4B what we can do. How about we make this fun? If we win you have to confess to unnie."

JY : "And if we win? It's not like you haven't confessed your feelings to Chaeyoung."

MN : "If you win, I'll do one thing you asked."

JY : "Even if I asked you to introduce Chaeng to your family?"

MN : "Arraso! But once this is over and we won you have to do it, no backing out."

JY : "Hahaha who said I'm not doing it? Even if we win, I'm doing it."

MN : "Really?"

JY : "I've decided."

MN : "But the bet still stands."

JY : "Arraso, go back to your class. Unless you want to stick around to see Chaeyoung haha."

MN : "Pabo. I'm leaving, may the best class win."

JY : "Hai...."

And Nayeon watches them all this time from afar. She saw how Jeongyeon smiled at Mina, how the two shared a fun time talking about something she didn't know and probably will never know.

This is the reason why Nayeon accepted the loss even without participating in the fight        

This is the reason why Nayeon accepted the loss even without participating in the fight.

She saw everything Jeongyeon has done for everyone but not for her, the way the taller girl becomes happy with someone else. Nayeon would never know how she makes Jeongyeon happy, she wouldn't know how she completes the taller girl. She wouldn't know, not until she sees everything through Jeongyeon's eyes. Maybe in that way, she'll realize that she's her world. 

That Im Nayeon is Yoo Jeongyeon's everything.

MK : "Let's get started."

The game started slow, 4B's Dahyun and Chaeyoung was taking turns playing as libero, Jihyo was their setter, Jennie was their outside hitter and of course, Lisa and Tzuyu make up their wall, playing as the middle blockers. 

4A's Nayeon was playing as the right-side hitter, Sana and Rose was playing as middle blockers, Momo as the outside hitter, Jisoo as there libero and Mina played as the brain of their team (Setter).

And just like Jeongyeon said, she stayed in the back hidden, sleeping. She didn't even bother to watch them play. The game went on until it was on its fifth set (1 A-25, B-20. 2 A-22, B-25. 3 A-25, B-27. 4 A-29, B-27) It was almost the end of the game, the score was 17-16 in favor of 4A, one point and it's over. 

Of course, Jihyo would not have any of that, she only knows one thing and that's winning, so she called a time out and went straight to the sleeping ostrich.

JH : "Wake up !"

JY :

JY : "Wae?! Wae?!" She said in a panic.

CY : "Guess who's losing? Haha."

JY : "By the way Jihyo shouted I bet it's us?"

DH : "Maja! HAHA!"

JH : "Nothing's funny, get your lazy and get in there."

TY : "Hahaha the tigress was riled up. You better move."

JH : "I'm not losing."

JY : "I'm not in the mood to play..."

JH : "I don't care you're still playing."

JY : "Don't blame me if we lose."

JH : "WE ARE NOT LOSING!"

LS : "Hahaha calm down, it's not the end of the world."

JN : "WE ARE NOT LOSING (2)"

LS : "You too?"

JH : "Now get up and get ready, you better score three straight points."

JY : "Ehhhh????"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung just pulled her up and into the side of the court.

*Whistle*

MK : "Substitution Lee out, Yoo in."

It was Tzuyu, Lisa, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung versus Nayeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, Jisoo, and Rose.

MM : "Omo you woke up Yoo Jeongyeon? Are you afraid to lose Jihyo-ah?"

JH : "I'm about to put the hammer down on you girls."

SN : "We'll see about that."

Jeongyeon stood in the back with her half-open eyes, getting ready to serve.

JH : "You better get this one."

JY : "Hai..."

Nobody expected the taller girl to score two straight points from service ace, 4A didn't even have the chance to return the ball. All of a sudden 4B only needs a point and its game over.

JH : "Last one Jeong!"

Jeongyeon just nodded back at her classmate, looked around, and caught Nayeon standing in the far back of her opposite side. She was caught in a daze, instead of doing another jump serve she settled for an underhand, which landed outside by a few inches.

JH : "Yah!"

As the game came to its end, 4A merge on the top winning by two points.

MK : "That's it, 4B will be staying to clean the gym. See you tomorrow!"

SN : "Sorry Ji, better luck next time."

MN : "The bet stands Jeong."

JY : "Arraso."

MM : "Meet us in the lobby girls! Have fun."

4A left and Jihyo had asked the rest of there class to leave since she thought it was all their fault. Or should we say Jeongyeon's?

JH : "You're too obvious Jeong. Love can be scary hahaha."

JY : "Huh?"

JN : "Don't act like you didn't miss that last serve on purpose."

CY : "Everyone saw that paboooo."

JY : "Hahaha I'm not guilty!"

TY : "You are! We saw you looking at Nayeon unnie before you served."

JY : "Hahaha whatever, but I'll treat you guys to lunch, how about that?"

DH : "It better be a good one."

JY : "Of course."

CY : "Can we bring 4A too?"

JH : "As if Jeongyeon would go without Nayeon unnie. Come on let's get this over with." She said as she starts sweeping the hardwood floor.

After cleaning the girls headed out of the gym, Jeongyeon knew Nayeon would be waiting in the lobby with the other girls but she was surprised to see the older girl in her jacket, cheeks turning red, standing right outside holding a plastic bag with bottled water.

After cleaning the girls headed out of the gym, Jeongyeon knew Nayeon would be waiting in the lobby with the other girls but she was surprised to see the older girl in her jacket, cheeks turning red, standing right outside holding a plastic bag wi...        

The rest of the girls came running to her while Jeongyeon stood in one place watching them with longing stares for the older girl.

JH : "Come on, she already waited long enough. Don't make her wait anymore :)" She said as she gently taps Jeongyeon's back.

JY : "Arraso..."

NY : "Hey :)"

JY : "What are you doing here?"

TY : "Ungrateful!"

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Gwenchana Tzu, It felt wrong to leave you girls to clean. So I thought of buying you at least a drink. Gaja? The rest of the girls are waiting."

-

While Jeonyeon pulled in front of Nayeon house, she finally mustered enough courage.

JY : "Can we talk tomorrow?"

NY : "Wae? Aren't we talking already?"

JY : "I just want to tell you something."

NY : "Then say it now. What would be the difference between now and tomorrow?"

There's nothing Jeongyeon could think of but the fact that she can't say it now, because she already used every courage she has to ask Nayeon, she still has to save again to say those words.

JY : "Hays Im Nayeon, don't be stubborn. Let's talk about it tomorrow."

NY : "That's how I feel whenever you're being the stubborn one. Hahaha arraso."

JY : "Good, meet me in the school's rooftop after class."

NY : "Why in the rooftop? We can just talk in the library."

JY : "Please? Just this once?"

NY : "Arraso we're not staying there for more than five minutes okay?"

JY : "Five minutes, you got it. I'll see you tomorrow."

NY : "Hai! Ohh, thanks for today :)"

JY : "Huh?"

NY "You're too obvious Jeongie...."

"Everyone knew it was not a service error, you purposely hit the ball too strong. You save us from cleaning haha! Bye Jeongie!!!" She said as she starts running away

JY : "I....."

Jeonyeon slumped her head on the steering wheel. Stared at the older girl's direction. She watches as she runs inside the door. She lost all her strength with one blow from Nayeon. 

For a second she thought the older girl had finally learned about her feelings.

JY : "If I was too obvious, how come we're still in the same place Nabong?"

JY :

---

(A/N) Do you think Jeongyeon would successfully confess to Nayeon? If she did it means it's almost the end...... But if it's not it's still a couple of dramasssssssssssssss :D

About the new fic, I'm thinking of publishing two stories next. I haven't decided yet but I'll let you guys know before 10TTR end. See you in a few days! Keep safe and healthy! Have a great weekend! :) --