CHAPTER 32

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16299cfa8871452b206524325210.gif

NAYEON'S POV

Yesterday happened fast. I can't believe everything happened in one day. The tennis club, the Yoo's place, and the dry sauna. Not to mention what we talked about, her so-called "secret".

It was too obvious to miss, but I was hoping she would tell me I picked the wrong thing. That she hates lotus feet and the truth was she likes me. At this point, I should be used to this kind of thing but every time something like that happens, I couldn't stop myself from hoping.

EVERYONE : "Good morning Ms. Park."

MP : "Good morning class, Ms. Im, Ms. Lee wants to see you."

NY : "Then excuse me. I'll be back soon."

MP : "Arraso, the rest of you bring out your books."

MN : "Good luck." She whispers to me.

I know exactly why am I being summoned to the principal's office. Yesterday was amazing but we both knew we had to face the consequence the next day.

[PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

I was about to knock when I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lee it was all my fault, I was the one who dragged Ms. Im to it. She didn't have a choice since I forced her in doing it. I would take full responsibility and punishments there is. You don't have to call her here."

As I heard those words, my feet just move on its own. I end up bursting in the room and the first thing I saw was Jeongyeon bowing to Ms. Lee.

NY : "I....."

Jeongyeon turned to face me.

ML : "You're just in time. I'll like to hear your side too. Please sit down, you too Ms. Yoo."

We both sat down in front of Ms. Lee.

JY : "Miss, like what I told you. It was all my fault, she didn't have anything to do with this. Right Nayeon?"

ML : "Ms. Yoo I still need to hear it from her, I'm not surprise about you. But Ms. Im never, not even when she's sicked skipped her class."

JY : "Because I forced her, that's why."

NY : "She..... She didn't force anything to me, I went with her voluntarily. If she has to face any punishments, I should take part in it too. I'm sorry Ms. Lee." I stood up and bow in front of her, when I turn to my side I saw Jeongyeon doing the same.

JY : "You didn't have to." She whisper.

ML : "What did you say?"

JY : "Nothing..."

ML : "Arraso, please sit down. It's not the only thing I want to talk about. I heard about what happened yesterday, and I assume it's the reason why you two skipped class. I'm also aware of what my niece (Sunmi) and her friends have done to you, Ms. Im. First, I would like to apologize on behalf of them. I should've done my job better and prevented this from happening. I'm just glad that you girls sort things out and Ms. Yoo stopped herself from doing something unthinkable, like the other times she got in trouble."

"The girls are all receiving their punishments but you two still did something against the School policy."

JY : "Would you please let Ms. Im go? I would do everything on my one, even if it's a suspension."

NY : "Jeong stop it." I whispered to her.

ML : "Ms. Yoo, this is not something you can negotiate. The teachers and I have talked about this."

*Ring*Ring*

ML : "Excuse me, let me answer this quickly."

She started to get gloomy, so I went ahead and held her hand. Squeezed it really tight.

Squeezed it really tight        

JY : "Ouch!"

NY : "Stop sulking we'll deal with this together. Okay?"

JY : "But...."

ML : "So what I was saying, you two have to make a letter of apology for this incident."

JY : "That's it?"

ML : "And you have to clean the lobby after class today, Ahjumma will help you guys. Any questions?"

NY : "Is that all we get Ms. Lee?"

ML : "Yes? Do you two want more?"

JY : "Wae?"

ML : "Well, this is Ms. Im first offense. Besides that, there's nothing we can say about you." She looked at me.

ML : "And for Ms. Yoo Jeongyeon..... We've seen a tremendous improvement with you since the start of this year, you haven't skip nor sleep in your class. Not to mention the sudden leap in your grades. We heard that your parents hired Ms. Im. So I want you, to continue doing what you're doing."

JY : "Is this gonna show in our records?"

ML : "Ani, the letter would cover everything. We're not even sending any letter to your parents, just make sure this will never happen again. Is there any more question regarding the matter?"

NY : "Hmm none."

ML : "Arraso, remember after class at the lobby."

JY : "Hai!"

ML : "Then you're free to go."

We were making our way out of the principal's office when...

ML : "Ohhh Jeongyeon-ssi I guess you found your match huh?" *Winks*

JY : "Yah Ms. Lee!"

ML : "Hahaha arraso, I'll see you two around."

We were on our way back to our class and it looks like Jeongyeon was back to her usual self.

NY : "Good thing that's the only thing we got :)"

JY : "Mainhe, you almost got in trouble because of me."

NY : "What are you saying sorry for? I had a lot of fun yesterday. I didn't regret anything."

JY : "But Nabong..."

NY : "Stop worrying about it, we just have to clean and write an apology. Now go to your class, I'll see you at lunch. Stop worrying okay?"

JY : "Arraso."

[LUNCH BREAK]

The girls and I got out of class a little late than usual. When we got to the cafeteria 4B was already there. But someone's missing, again....

CY : "I heard unnie needs to clean the lobby later?"

DH : "Can you and hyung clean our club room too? Hahaha."

MM : "Don't be lazy Bubu."

DH : "I was just kidding."

SN : "Tzuyu-ahhhh! I've brought your favorite bread."

TY : "G-gomawo." I saw her blush.

CY : "Is this the start of SaTzu?"

MN : "SaTzu?"

CY :        

CY : "Sana Tzuyu..."

DH : "Or maybe ZuSana is better?"

MN : "Hahaha weirdos." She said as she sat next to Chaeyoung.

And just like the first time everyone just continued with lunch.

NY : "Hey where's Jeong?"

JH : "She said she's going to text you. That's weird."

CY : "Hyung said she's not in the mood for lunch, so she's gonna take a nap."

NY : "I'm going."

MM : "Where are you running to?"

NY : "I'll go check on her."

SN : "Ohhhh Nayeon unnie wants to have a lunch date with Jeongyeon."

JH : "Stop teasing her... I would be jealous if I was to sit in front of you guys too."

TY : "Because you're single unnie?"

JH : "Who says so?"

MN : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

NY : "Arraso, I'll just wait later for that tea. I'm going now."

DH : "Hai! Enjoy your lunch date."

I went to check there room and she wasn't there, if she's not there, there's only one place she could be but it's cold outside. There's no way she could sleep out there. I made my way up to the stairs and out of the rooftop but there was no sign of her. 

I went back and there I found her in her P.E uniform, on the corner sitting on the floor, back pressed against the wall, sleeping.

---