CHAPTER 5

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

161470e644cf2790668287663475.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

The next two days were the same, Jeongyeon annoys Nayeon with her stupid pranks which thankfully doesn't seem to bother the older girl. They got used to calling each other Nabong and Jeongie it doesn't even surprise everyone in the house.

It was the last day of summer, Nayeon was right in time for their afternoon session and once again she was welcomed by Jeongyeon's older sisters.

SG : "Nayeon-ah :) Here let's go this way."

Nayeon just followed the oldest Yoo, she took her to the back yard where it seems they've set up an afternoon tea.

SG : "I'm going to call your student."

NY : "Arraso unnie."

Nayeon was left with Seoyeon who was reading a book.

SY : "Nayeonnie! Sit here, unnie asked me to shoo the bugs away."

NY : "What's this unnie?"

SY : "Unnie planned it, she said she'll be busy with work and I'm going back to uni soon. We might not  see you often, so she said for today let's have a picnic."

NY : "Omo, you should've told me, I should've brought something with me."

SY : "Ani this is our gift to you, for keeping up with that pabo hahaha."

NY : "Gomawo unnie :)"

Seungyeon successfully pulled Jeongyeon out of her room. 

JY : "I can't believe Nabong is okay with this."

SG : "She is, right?"

NY : "Majayo."

SG : "You should be thanking your unnies for giving you a little slack for today."

SY : "Maja since Nayeon agreed to just let this be a rest day."

JY : "If it's a rest day why are you forcing me to come out of my room?"

SG : "Will you ever stop whining? Just sit down and eat, Ahjumma made your favorite bread."

JY : "Hmm for your information,  I'm just conceding because of the bread."

SG : "Yeah whatever."

And they continued to share the afternoon, it was a nice way to end summer and it's also something that helped them get closer. Nayeon watched as Jeongyeon being constantly made fun of her sisters. They showed her some of her baby pictures.

SG :

SG : "This one was when mom sends Jeongyeon out of the house hahaha."

SY : "Hahaha she's a trouble maker ever since she started to walk."

JY : "Am not!"

SG : "You are! Mom even acknowledges it."

JO : "Looks like you're having a lot of fun."

They saw the old couple by the backyard door.

SY : "Welcome home :)"

JA : "Oh good since everyone's here, how about we have a barbecue for dinner? Nayeon-ah?" 

NY : "Hmm."

JY : "Don't say no, he gets sulky at times." Jeongyeon whispered to her.

NY : "I would love to :)"

JA : "Great, I'll prepare everything. You girls set up the table for dinner."

SY, SG, JY : "Hai!"

It was a wonderful afternoon, a cold breeze and a sunset made everything perfect. That's when Nayeon realized she never really felt like an outsider with the Yoo's. 

Their warmth made her feel at home and even Jeongyeon's constant prank made her feel at ease with all of them. It never really felt like work. 

-

JA : "Thank you for staying I'll have Mr. Lee to take you home."

NY : "I should be thanking you, uncle, thank you for the lovely dinner."

JA : "Your welcome Nayeon :)"

SG : "Can I drive her home? I have things to buy outside."

JO : "Arraso, just make sure you come home after."

SG : "I will, Jeong you're coming with me."

JY : "Why do I have too go?"

SG : "Because the drive back home would be boring without someone to talk to."

JY : "Then take Seoyeon unnie with you."

SY : "Hep! I have things to finish. Mianhe :)"

SG : "Gaja!"

NY : "uncle. Auntie, Unnie I'll see you next time. Thanks again for the dinner and the takeaways :)"

JO : "No problem, take care dear. Tell our regards to your family."

NY : "I will."

SY : "See you around Nayeon."

Nayeon followed Jeongyeon and Seungyeon to the garage.

SG : "Here's your key."

JY : "I thought your driving? Why do we have to take my car?"

SG : "I'm tired, please?"

JY : "You're really sneaky unnie, you said you're taking me cause it's boring but the truth was you just wanted me to drive."

SG : "But you're the best driver."

JY : "Let's just get this over with."

SG : "Thank you :) Nayeon-ah you can sit next to her, I'm gonna lay in the back haha."

JY : "I swear if you put your shoes up in my seat I'm gonna kill you in your sleep."

SG :        

SG : "Sweet."

It just likes what Nayeon said, her house was really a half-hour away from there. It was a short drive and all they did was listen to Jeongyeon's favorite mix-tape.

NY : "Unnie thank you :)"

JY : "Hmm do I need to remind you I drove you here?"

SG : "Are you jealous? Need attention?"

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Haha I wasn't finished okay? Thank you Jeongie :) Happy?"

JY : "Tss."

While they were saying goodbye to each other Nayeon's mom and sister came out of the house.

NAYEON'S MOM (NM) : "Annyeong :)"

NY : "Mom :) This is the Yoos', this is Seungyeon unnie and this is Jeongyeon and this is my mom and my little sister Seoyeon. "

SG : "Good evening, nice to finally meet you, ma'am."

NM : "No need to be formal :) Thank you for taking care of Nayeon. Would you like to come in?"

SG : "We're fine auntie, we should be thank you for allowing her to work with our sister. This one is a handful at times."

NM : "She doesn't look like it."

SG : "Hehe looks can be deceiving auntie."

JY : "Unnie..."

SG : "Oh and you must be Seoyeon, we have a sister with the same name as you, what a coincidence."

SY : "A-annyeong."

NY : "She's a shy girl."

SG : "It's fine, we should be going our way. Auntie, Seoyeon will be leaving first. Thank you :)"

NM : "Please be careful on your way home :)"

JY : "We will auntie, see you tomorrow Nab.. Nayeon."

NY : "Hai! Hai!"

Even if it's only been a week both of them we're really comfortable with each other. Jeongyeon was the same dumb- Nayeon knows but she learned a lot of new sides that the younger girl never seems to show anyone.

A week but for the two of them, it felt years ago, like they've always known each other.

A week but for the two of them, it felt years ago, like they've always known each other        

---

Let's give more love for more and more :) Have a healthy day! Back to school on the next update :) - Author-nim