CHAPTER 4

10 THINGS TO REMEMBER [2YEON]

16116b2f7217622821275281195.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon came back at 4 pm, just like what she and Mr. and Mrs. Yoo agreed on. 4 pm every Monday to Friday was the regular schedule with Jeongyeon. The study session starts at 4 and ends exactly two hours later.

This will be her new normal from now until Jeongyeon passes her final exam.

*DING*DONG*

SG : "Nayeonnie! :)"

Before she could even enter the front door the oldest Yoo greeted her with a hug.

NY : "Annyeong unnie and..."

SG : "Oh, this is bomb she's a Scottish fold cat."

Nayeon tried to pet the cat but it just ignored her        

Nayeon tried to pet the cat but it just ignored her.

SG : "He's sassy, I'm sorry."

NY : "Haha gwenchana unnie."

*bark*bark*

SG : "Nanani, you escaped from Seoyeon unnie don't you?"

She said as she picks up the brown poodle from the ground        

She said as she picks up the brown poodle from the ground.

SY : "Nanan! Oh Nayeon ssi :)"

NY : "Annyeong unnie."

SY : "How are you?"

NY : "I'm doing great how about you unnie?"

SY : "I was trying to give a bath to nanan but he ran away before I could get him in the tub."

SG : "Hahaha you see nanan is very energetic he always thinks he's the youngest and bbososong. Where is bbosong?"

SY : "Where do you think? Of course his beside Jeong."

SG : "Not surprising."

JY : "Good you're already here. Gaja!"

Jeongyeon said as she stands on top of the stairs.

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "Let's go to my room. We won't finish anything there."

NY : "Arraso."

SG : "If Kyungwan do something stupid tell me immediately, I'll make sure she pays for it."

JY : "Yah unnie!"

SY : "Hahaha don't worry Nayeon-ssi she doesn't bite."

JY : "And I thought Seoyeon unnie takes my side."

SY : "I do... Sometimes hahahaha."

JY : "Aish let's just go Ms. Im."

Nayeon followed Jeongyeon upstairs and into her room. 

She was welcomed by a white Pomeranian dog. The room was big enough to be a studio apartment and everything was tidy.

The room was big enough to be a studio apartment and everything was tidy

JY : "You can sit here." She said as she pointed at the sofa.

JY : "Let's make things clear, you don't really have to teach me anything. I'm just doing this for my mom."

NY : "Then what do you expect me to do?"

JY : "Come here stay in one corner for two hours then go home? Simple right? Less hustle for the both of us."

NY : "First of you're not paying me, my job is to make sure you learn something. Second I was hired to work and not stay in a corner and lastly, your mom and dad told us clearly, I'm the boss, and if you don't follow me I have every right to say something to your parents. Would you really want your mom worrying about this kind of stuff?"

JY : "Aish, and here I thought it'll be easy to convince you. You left me with no choice Bbosong you know what to do."

The dog slowly approached Nayeon, the moment he got close to her he laid flat on his back and ask for a belly rub.

JY : "Bbosong anja(sit) you're not supposed to be nice to her, we're supposed to be attacking remember?"

NY : "You know you're already 16 right? Stop this childishness and go get your books."

JY :  "Hmm you got me this time Ms. Im but I'll make sure you make up for this."

NY : "Arraso, Jeongie"

JY : "Eh?"

NY : "What? You made me do it. You act like a kid, Jeongie suits you better."

JY : "Ehhhhhh then I'll call you Nabong bleh!"

NY : "Really?"

And Nayeon wanted to laugh so hard at her, she never knew that the girl that most of the students admire had this side to her.

-

They started to get through there book, the time passed and it seems Jeongyeon soul left her physical body.

NY : "Hahaha we're not even doing anything right now. We're just re-reading our past lesson in 3rd year."

JY : "Not everyone is smart like you, let's stop for today."

NY : "Who said you can decide what to do?"

JY : "If you want to go on, then go but I'm telling you right now. The next thing you read from that book would never be remembered."

NY : "Aish arraso then let's call it for today."

JY : "Good! Now let's plan about school."

NY : "We don't need a plan."

JY : "We do, didn't they told you to stick with me."

NY : "What's the problem with that?"

JY : "Everything? You can't just stick around with me, I got friends and it would be weird to have someone they don't know following us and you'll scare my future girlfriend."

NY : "Excuse me?"

JY : "Hahahaha I'm just stating the fact."

NY : "Whatever, what do you even have in mind?"

JY : "Hmm here."

Jeongyeon started writing down something on a piece of paper.

JY : "If you need me call me if you want to check on me text me."

NY : "Are you going to tell me the truth if I asked you if you skipped classes?"

JY : "Hmm y-yes."

NY : "You hesitated there, so sorry it's a no, no I'm not just texting you. If I have to come and check for myself I will. Don't worry I have no plan on sticking with you every time. I have a life. They told me as long as your in class that's okay. Have fun looking for a girlfriend pabo."

JY : "Ouch, you're like my sister you don't censor your words."

NY : "You deserve it anyway."

JY : "Hahaha!"

NY : "What's funny?"

JY : "I thought your gonna be a nice kid but here I am proving myself that you're stubborn too."

NY : "I'm not."

JY : "You are, you might be more stubborn than I am."

NY : "Whatever ms. Yoo, I'm leaving for today."

Jeongyeon picked Bbosong and walked her down. They found Seungyeon and Seoyeon in the living room watching tv

SG : "Leaving already?"

NY : "Yes unnie we've tackled enough for today."

SY : "I guess it's only 3 days before school."

NY : "Majayo."

SG : "Then three more days until the devil cut loose again hahaha."

JY : "Unnie that's not true."

SG : "Hahaha want to bet on it? Good thing we have Nayeon-ssi for this year. Let's see how the devil gets away this time."

SY : "Nice one unnie."

JY : "Yeah funny. Let's go Nabong."

SG : "Ohhhh Nabong... Hahahaha Nayeon-ah don't fall for her dirty tricks she tries to sweet-talk her way through everything."

NY : "Don't worry unnie, I pretty much know it by now."

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Mianhe, just stating the fact Jeongie :)"

SY : "Hahaha I think this is better than the drama we're watching unnie."

SG : "Agree! I think someone found her match."

JY : "Match? Hmp not even close. Let's go.."

NY : "Araso goodbye unnies, I'll see you tomorrow."

SG, SY : "Hai! See you."

And before nayeon boarded the service the Yoo family provided. She walks towards Jeongyeon.... So close that her heart started racing.

JY : "Hey you're too close."

Nayeon didn't answer and just took Bbosong from her.

NY : "I'll see you tomorrow Bbosong :)"

She gave the dog another belly rub before giving him back and going in the car. Jeongyeon was left dumbfounded.

JY :        

JY : "Hey how come you said goodbye to Bbosong and not me?"

NY : "Should I give you a belly rub too?"

JY : "Hell no."

NY : "I thought so hahaha, you're really weird. You're far from the Yoo Jeongyeon I heard of. You're stubborn but at the same time, you're needy. I'll see you tomorrow young master Jeongie."

---