FOOD FIGHT

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite the last trouble that happened at the bistro, Mino still found it as the right venue to meet the owners of the KK Food Group. Since they asked them to choose when, where and how to meet with them, Mino planned to have it in the place where he is most comfortable with.

He sent the invitation to his own bistro, and invited his friends to help him out. Junhoe did great research about Hodong and Soogeun. Apparently, the two loves Chinese and Vietnamese food. Since Seunghoon used to visit Vietnam a lot, Mino asked his help regarding the dishes he needs to learn to cook.

He was camping outside his office when Eun Jiwon saw him. Seunghoon was in a meeting, so Jiwon invited him in his office first. Turns out, Jiwon was a huge fan of one of Hodong’s samgyupsal restaurants. He used to stay there with his friends and can even stay for as long as four hours eating and drinking.

Mino then got the idea. He decided to play a game with Hodong and Soogeun, but he needed Eun Jiwon onboard. Despite his intimidating stance, Mino was over the moon knowing the fact that Jiwon would do anything for his love for food and drinks.

 

Everything is set. Seunghoon will be the server, along with Jinwoo, a celebrity. Junhoe found out that Hodong’s wife is a huge fan of the actor. Seungyoon was also there to assist them, but also because Soogeun is a health enthusiast. Having a doctor serve his food will definitley ease up his mind.

Mino thought he did great in cooking bun cha, a Vietnamese specialty. Hodong is a noodle fan, but he doesn’t have the time to make pho.

He asked Dara to help him with the dumplings too. She gave him her family’s recipe, and asked Aunt Minjung for help.

Everything is set. Eun Jiwon is waiting inside the mini office, as Hodong and Soogeun entered the bistro. The two were a loud pair, and Mino can’t help but laugh every time they argue, which is a lot.

“Nice to meet you, Song Mino-ssi. I didn’t know you look exactly like your brother, I feel like I’m meeting with him too.” Hodong started. He was a warm person, and Mino is drawn to him right away.

“Let me remind you that this is the fourth time we’re meeting with YGE. Seunghyun offered us a lot, and treated us very well with expensive food and drinks. But at the end of the day, he still failed to impress us.” Soogeun sat down. Mino took the seat in front of Hodong.

“Thank you for giving us another shot, hyungnim. I have thought of this well, and I hope that we shake our hands in affirmation after this.” He took a deep breath before continuing.

“First off, welcome to the W Bistro. This is my own restaurant that I built with my friends here. Before joining YGE, I used to stay and work here everyday, and is sometimes joined by my friends- Kim Jinwoo, Dr. Kang Seungyoon and Lee Seunghoon. What we’ll do here is we will just talk and eat. I personally cooked the menu for today.” Mino grows more confident as time progresses.

“How about our business deals?” Hodong asked.

“We will play on it. We already have met with you for three times, and by now, I know that you know what we can offer. The offer remains, just like the last time, but we will now decide our partnership through fate. We will be joined later on by the Chief Financial Officer of YGE, Mr. Eun Jiwon. He’s a big fan of your samgyupsal bar, and he is the most excited to have you in our family.” Mino saw Soogeun smiling at Hodong. His plan seem to be taking effect on them. They’re interested.

“What are we playing?” Soogeun asked him. He looks like the competitive one.

“First, we will assign a word for each other. Then we will have Eun Jiwon say it for us. He’s not aware about the game. He’s just here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter