SPRING IN AUTUMN

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun never fails to visit the basement of the massive art gallery he built that's situated in the middle of Itaewon.

The Flower Road, is a long, cold and narrow corridor that has nothing but glass and gloom. Halfway through, the darkness is filled with blooming flowers all around, surrounded by colorful artworks owned by famous artists around the world that depicts his favorite season.

At the end of corridor lies an indoor garden with installations and more artworks blooming with the colors of spring.

The wall is painted with a portrait of a woman playing a piano. Her long locks playing in the wind, flowers blooming all around with her tears watering them.

 

“Bom.”

He called for the woman standing and staring at the painting he spent years creating.

She turned around with tears in her eyes.

“I’m back.”

 

********

 

Bom and Seunghyun fell in love the first time they met. Even if they didn’t know the deeper meaning of love, they both know that they wanted to be together for always.

Seunghyun has always been a quiet child, even if his life was filled with chaos. He was the son of a married man and one of the most eligible bachelorette of their time.

Blinded by love, his mother agreed to be the mistress of the great Choi Sunghwan.

 

But Madam Choi did not give up her husband easily. Instead, she agreed for Seunghyun to carry the name of his husband just so his mother would leave Sunghwan.

He was a child born out of scandal and controversy, and kids around him would talk about it all the time. His half brother, Choi Siwon, was kind to him but his mother wouldn’t want him to be close to the other Choi kid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter