FALL INTO PLACE

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Other than the fraud and illegal transactions YHS has been doing since his stint as CEO eight years ago, other mismanagement cases were also brought to light.

They cornered YHS inside the boardroom where all evidences were reviewed against him by the authorities.

He did try to wriggle out of the situation that he has not sold his shares to Park Jinyoung, and denied the offshore accounts.

But Jiyong was prepared, JYP himself was there to tell everything.

Turns out, YHS had a gambling problem, to the point where he bargained his shares to him. He lost and was forced to complete the bargain with JYP.

The truth about the offshore properties were revealed too. They were actually named under Yoo Byungjae, as they have predicted. He was not yet a part of the company when the hack happened, so they were not able to trace the properties he was selling to Shindong back then.

The greatest shock for them was that tiny blonde guy with a beard was actually YHS’ illegitimate child.

 

Jiyong was finally able to get rid of the man. Certain adjustments were also made. Youngbae was named President of the company, and his position as CFO will be filled by Eun Jiwon. They needed to get a new financial head, a recruit they received from the US, to help them fix the financial mess YHS made. In addition to that, Jiyong offered Seunghoon a position as Senior Financial Deputy, which he gladly took.

As for the security of the privacy codes of the company, Jiyong offered Taehyun a consultancy job, instead of letting him go again. The CEO is also in the process of building a digital and technical arm for YGE, led by Lee Chanhyuk, Chaerin’s brother. This will be the taking Project XX off SMI after their contract expires.

Everything seems to have fallen into place now and Jiyong is a happy man.

 

********

 

Mino was scheduled to meet with Joohyun at SMI to discuss the contracts for the celebrities who will be participating in the campaign and promotions for Project XX.

“Hello, Joohyun!” He greeted her enthusiastically as soon as he saw her inside the conference room.

“Mr. Song, good morning.” She smiled back, giving him a knowing look that he just greeted her casually in front of other people.

Mino bit his tongue and grinned back at her before muttering sorry.

“I’d like you to meet Joy Park, she’s handling the media accounts for the campaign, along with Jeon Somi, the representative from YGE. And this is Kim Yongsun, the digital publicist of 3M Media.”

Mino greeted the ladies and introduced Junhoe and Jinhwan to them.

“We’re sorry, Somi couldn’t be here today. She’s assisting our new Marketing Director as of the moment.” Mino said before taking a seat.

 

Joohyun couldn't help but notice that Yongsun has been staring at Mino very intensely, and it’s making her feel awkward.

She has already cleared the third time and Joy actually just forced a cough to keep her giggles.

“Are you ok, Joohyun-ssi?” Mino asked her, placing a hand on her back. Goosebumps started crawling all over her skin and she leaned forward to avoid his hand.

“I think I’m going down with a flu.” She said not looking at him.

Mino pursed his lips and frowned at her cold reply. Little did he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter