Khun and Jay Talk

My Secret Identity

“Hey, see ya,” Jae Bum said to the rest of the 2PM crew walking away, except for Nichkhun. He and Jae Bum turned the other way and walked home together since they live a house away from each other. Jae Bum walked with his hands in his front pockets. He looked up at the dark night sky and sighed seeing his breath from the cold air.

          “Hey,” Nichkhun said shouldering Jae Bum. Jae Bum looked at him and sniffed, “don’t mind what I said earlier.” He said. Jae Bum smiled. “It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

          “I know you really like her. But don’t you think it’s time you let her go?” Nichkhun asked. Jae Bum sighed. “I wish I could. But I can’t. I’ve tried.” He told Nichkhun. Nichkhun glanced at him and sighed.

“She should be punished for all the wrongs she’s ever done to you.” He told Jae Bum through his breath. Jae Bum chuckled and wrapped and arm around Nichkhun’s shoulder.

“Thank you my friend. You’re the best.” He said. Nichkhun chuckled. “That’s what I’m here for.” He said. “Yah Khun, what happened to that girl of yours though really?” Jae Bum asked. “I never had one.” Nichkhun told him. Jae Bum looked at him.

          “What?” Jae Bum asked. Nichkhun looked at him and chuckled. “That was a lie. I thought I told everyone already?”

          “No. I didn’t know about it.” Jae Bum said. “Now you know.” Nichkhun said.

          Jae Bum laid on his bed with his arms crossed behind his head and his blanket to cover him. He thought about Joo Hyun and sighed sadly to himself.

          “Hey, but he looks just like a girl.” Jae Bum remembered the lady saying when she was leaving. He scoffed. “Hey, how can anyone think of this handsome face as a girl?” he asked himself.

          “Hey, did you guys know that Joo Hyun is going to go to the All-Girl Shinhwa College School?”

“I know you really like her. But don’t you think it’s time you let her go?”He thought back to what Nichkhun said and took a deep breath.

“Should I let her go?” He asked himself. He ran his hands through his face and groaned. “Park Jae Bum. She doesn’t deserve you. You’ve done so much for her. You got nothing in return.” He said again. He nodded his head. “Yes. Let her go. It’s time.” He said. He sighed and turned to his side trying to close his eyes.