Should I...

My Secret Identity

                 The guys got home and threw everything on the ground. Jay was nicely dressed in his own self: sweats, t-shirt, his short dried Mohawk spiked up. He sighed and went to sit down by the couch.

                “Yah, what’s up with you and miss cutie?” Wooyoung asked. Jay looked at them. “Which one?” He asked not thinking about his answer. “Omo, so there’s more than one??” Junsu asked. Chansung sat by himself with his head hung low.

                “Seohyun ah… how’s it going?” Khun asked. “Oh… I don’t know. It’s getting so complicated.” Jay said running his hand through his hair. “Yah, are you… did you fall in love with Suyeon also?” Wooyoung asked. All the guys looked at Jay shocked except for Chansung who kept scratching his head uncomfortably.

                “Ah, it’s not like that…” Jay said. Chansung smacked his lips and took a deep breath. Everyone turned to him and looked at him. Jay chuckled and hit Chansung’s arm. “Yah, what’s up with you?” He asked. Chansung looked at Jay and at everyone.

                “Uh… it’s… it’s nothing.” He said. Everyone turned to him now and looked at him peculiarly. “What’s making you like that? Spill it out.” Khun asked.

                “Ani… it’s nothing… nothing at all…” Chansung said then got up and walked away. “Eh-eh-eh… chagaman… where do you think you’re going?” Wooyoung asked. Junsu walked up to Chansung and sat him down. “Sit down and tell us.” Junsu said.

                “What is it? Just say it.” Jay said. Chansung looked at everyone and took a deep breath, feeling guilty.

                “Tha… uh… I… I… it’s just that… I…”

                Wooyoung hit his head. “Yah! I-I-I I WHAT! Just spit it out! I’m going to beat you up!” Wooyoung said annoyed.

                “I TOLD SOOYOUNG THAT YOU’RE REALLY A GUY!!!” Chansung said with his eyes closed. He covered his face and awaited for his punishment. Everyone froze, especially Jay. Jay suddenly sat up and looked at Chansung.

                “Wh-wh-what did you just say? What did you do?” Jay asked. Khun looked at Jay then at Chansung and took a deep breath. “Are you crazy? Are you asking for your early death?” Khun asked getting up.

                “Yah, it’s getting complicated enough. Why did you have to spill it?” Junsu asked. Jay sighed and walked outside to take a stroll. “Hyung…” Chansung said apologetically. The guys looked at him walk out and were going to follow him, but Khun stopped them.

                “It’s okay. I got this. You guys just stay here.” Khun said then followed Jay out.

 

                All the girls gathered around the living room in their pajamas with their blankets covering them. “Yah, let’s play the truth game?” Sooyoung asked. All the girls gasped with happiness. “Yeah! I wanna play!” Miyoung said. “Let’s get into a circle.” Taeyeon said then everyone got into a circle and giggled amongst themselves.

                “Okay, here’s a bottle. Whoever it lands on, they get to choose a person to ask okay?” Sooyoung said then started. It landed on Suyeon. The girls looked at Suyeon and chuckled.

                “Okay, Suyeon ah… um… do you… like someone right now?” Sooyoung asked. Suyeon looked at the girls. “Uh… n-“

                “You can’t lie! You have to tell the truth or…”

                “There has to be a punishment!” Taeyeon said interrupting Miyoung. “Hmm, how about if you lie, then you get to Jessica unnie for a whole week?” Yuri said. “Yah! Jessica unnie snores when she sleeps!” Miyoung said.

                “That’s too bad! It’s like torture!” Taeyeon said. They all laughed. “Who cares? It’s a punishment! Is that okay Sooyoung?” Yuri asked. Sooyoung laughed and nodded her head. “Okay, Suyeon… so do you like someone right now?” Suyeon looked at every one again and sighed.

                “Mmm, yeh…” she said nodding her head. “Ooh, who is it?” Sooyoung asked. “Yeah, tell us!” Miyoung asked. “Ani… it’s a secret.” Suyeon said. “Ani! You have to tell us!!!” Yuri said.

                “It’s our number one rule in the house! Never leave a relationship untold!!!” Taeyeon said. “YAH!!!!” Suyeon yelled angrily. Everyone shut their mouths and looked at her shocked.

                “It’s only one question. One question. I can’t answer over the one question asked. That’s part of the rule too.” Suyeon said. The girls looked at each other and sighed. “Ah, I guess…” Sooyoung said.

                “Okay, my turn now!!” Miyoung said then she turned the bottle. Again, it landed on Suyeon. Suyeon sighed and closed her eyes. “Yah, did you put a string on here or something Sooyoung?” Suyeon asked. Sooyoung widened her eyes and nodded her head. “Ani, I really didn’t!” She said.

                “Ah, my turn!” Miyoung said. Suyeon sighed and already knew what she was going to be asked. “So… the person you like… who is it?” Miyoung asked. Yuri and Miyoung high-fived each other. “Good question Miyoung!” Yuri squealed.

                “Now you have to answer!” Taeyeon said. Suyeon looked at everyone and smacked her lips. “I won’t answer.” She said. “Yah! If you don’t answer, then you have to sleep with Jessica for a whole week!” Sooyoung said. Suyeon looked at them and smacked her lips.

                “It’s…” Suyeon said. Sooyoung looked at Suyeon with curiosity in her eyes. All the girls scooted closer to listen to her answer. “Park… Jae… Bum…” Suyeon said. All the girls smacked their lips annoyed.

                “Yah! That’s so old! Stop lying! You don’t like him anymore!” Taeyeon said. “Yeah, that was like… so elementary…” Yuri said. Suyeon looked at everyone. “Yah, I’m serious.” She said.

                “Serious my ! Yah! This is a serious game! Do you really want to sleep with Jessica unnie?!” Miyoung said. “Ani! It’s the truth! I’m serious!” Suyeon said sitting up. She was frustrated that no one would believe her. She was finally and actually telling everyone the truth. And they treat it as a joke?? Yah, what kind of friends does she have??

                “That’s just a lie! Sleep with Jessica unnie for a week!!!” Sooyoung said laughing then settled the game with her fist pounding the ground. Suyeon looked at everyone madly. She scoffed and got up then walked off.

                “Yah, what’s up with her?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung looked at Suyeon walk outside then smacked her lips and scoffed knowing how she was feeling.

                Suyeon walked outside and crossed her arms from the cold breeze. She looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. “Yah… for once I tell them the truth. And this is what they do to me?” She asked. “Aish… it’s so stupid. Stupid me. Telling out a secret to the girls.”

 

                “Su… Suyeon ah…” Suyeon heard a guy voice from behind her. She looked around confused and came face to face with a man she once loved so dearly.

 

A/N: Sorry for the random a/n, but I forgot if I gave Suyeon’s ex-boyfriend (the one that left her to get married) a name. Well, let’s just pretend I didn’t and his name is Taecyeon??)

 

                “Taek… Taecyeon oppa?” Suyeon asked through stutters. Taecyeon was walking towards her drunk, walking as if he was limping. Suyeon squint her eyes and tilted her head. She gasped when she saw that it really was Taecyeon.

                “Y-yah… what are you doing here?” Suyeon asked through stutters. Taecyeon finally reached her and stopped, looking at her face. He seems like he was crying. Why would he be crying?? Why is he here? What’s he doing here? Suyeon looked away and smacked her lips.

                “O-oppa… what’s wrong?” Suyeon asked again. Out of nowhere, Taecyeon scooted in close to her and embraced her in his arms. He pulled her in towards him and cuddled in her hair. Suyeon stood frozen, confused and shocked at what he was doing.

                “Y-y-ya-yah… what… wha-what are you doing?” Suyeon asked trying to back off. “Don’t…” Taek said holding her close. “Don’t move… just… stay with me for a while.” Taek said.

                “Oppa… I… I can’t… it’s… you’re married now.” Suyeon said with her hands pressed against his chest. Taek closed his eyes and backed away from her a little, still close enough for her to smell the drink on him.

                “Suyeon… Suyeon-ah… I… I love you. I love you Suyeon… I love you.” Taek said with tears strolling down his cheeks. Suyeon widened her eyes at his words. What’s he talking about?? He’s married? He has a wife? How can he come here? At this house and tell me he loves me?? What’s wrong with him?? Suyeon was lost in her own world of questions. She didn’t know what to do, how to act.

               

                Jay and Khun sat outside of the house looking up at the sky. Khun took a deep breath and looked at Jay. “You… do like her, huh? Suyeon…” Khun said. Jay glanced at Khun and took a deep breath nodding her head.

                “I… I don’t know how it got to this… I… I didn’t mean for this to happen.” Jay said shaking his head again. “Yah… if you like her now, there are only two options…” Khun said. Jay looked at him. “What options?” Jay asked.

                “You either go tell her… or you leave the place. Leave the school, leave the dorm, leave everything.” Jay thought to himself. He looked up at Khun. “What do you think I should do? I need your help.” Jay said. Khun smacked his lips.

                “Really Jay… I think you should just tell her. I mean the whole story… even though it may lead to misunderstandings or arguments or her leaving you… whatever it is. It’s better off if you just tell her.” Khun said. Jay took a deep breath.

                “I wish it would sound easy like how you said it.” Jay said. Khun chuckled. “Dude, nothing in life is simple. Nothing you do or see is easy. It takes courage, bravery, and whatever positive thing it is to do it. You can always choose the other option and just leave everything behind.” Khun said. Jay smacked his lips and sat up. He took a deep breath.

                “Ugh, what’s happening to me? Yah… what if I tell her and she doesn’t feel the same way?” Jay asked. Khun chuckled and patted Jay’s back. “Then just let fate do it’s work.” Khun said.

                After a moment of silence, Jay got up and exhaled. “I’m going to do it. When I get back… I’m… I’m going to confess everything to her. Tell her I’ve been her childhood crush this whole time. I’ve stabbed her back. Whatever that’s on my chest.” Jay said. “I’ll… I’ll do it. I’m going to do it.” He said again. Khun glanced at him and chuckled looking up at the sky.

                “Look at you… you’ve changed so much. Living with girls, you’re starting to act feminine now too.” Khun said. Jay looked at him and chuckled. “You have no idea.” Jay said then they both chuckled and walked back inside.

 

                “Please come back to me Suyeon.” Taek asked her. They were still outside the house, standing in the cold. Taek’s hands grasped her shoulders, making her tense up, unsure of what to do. “Taek… I…”

                “Just tell me you’ll come back to me.” Taek pleaded. Suyeon didn’t want to hurt his feelings. His state right now adding with her answer in her mind will only make him jump the bridge after their conversation. But she didn’t want to lie. She’s just going to hurt him more by lying. He’ll find out one day.

                “Taek… let’s… let’s…” Suyeon tried to find the answers.

 

A/N: Okay, that’s it!!!!! How was it???

So, will she go back with him after he dumped her and went to get “married”?

Or will she reject him and stay true to Jay, who’s going to confess everything to her????

Please comment on what you think the next chapter should be about!!!