Seo Joo Hyun Encounter

My Secret Identity

 

The next morning, Jae Bum woke up with his hood still on, covering the back and half of his face. He got out yawning and scratching his back.

“Morning,” He said passing the girls who were already ready to go. They looked at him and chuckled quietly. He looked at them confused.

“Why are you guys already done? We still have an hour left?” He asked looking at the clock across the room. Tae Yeon blurted out laughing and hid her face in Mi Young’s back.

“Sorry, she was thinking of what I said yesterday about something.” Soo Young said with a big smile on her face.

“Why do you guys look so happy?” Jae Bum asked rubbing his eye then put his hand in his pocket. They all gasped and covered their mouths.

“You should go to the bathroom.” Yuri said. “Yeah, hurry up before you’re late.” Mi Young said. He sighed and went to the bathroom. He closed the door and then a loud scream was heard from outside. The girls laughed loudly this time.

“We’ll see you at school!!” Su Yeon said then they ran out the door and drove to school.

            Jae Bum walked to school with his face really red and with black marks still everywhere from the make-up. He spent the last half hour trying to take off the make-up, but stopped trying because he’d be late for school. He just walked out in his sweats and hoodie, still up around his head, and his bag around his shoulders.

“Those girls. They must’ve came to my room when I went to sleep.” He said to himself.

            “Jessica?” He heard someone saying. He looked up madly but his face changed when he saw Joo Hyun standing in front of him. She looked at him and chuckled.

“What’s that all over your face?” She asked. “Oh, huh?” He said frozen. “Hey, I’m Seo Joo Hyun. I’m in the class upstairs.” She introduced herself reaching a hand out. Jae Bum looked at her hand and took it.

“Hello,” he said faintly and held onto her hand. “I’m,”

            “Jessica Park. I know you. You’re staying with Kim Tae Yeon and them.” She said. Jae Bum twitched back to reality.

“Yeah, I’m staying with them. How did you know?” He asked. “Word travels fast.” She said then looked at his face again. “Is that make-up?” She asked. Jae Bum sighed and tried to wipe it off.

“The girls put make-up on me while I was sleeping last night. I can’t take them off.” He explained irritated.

“Here, come here.” She said then they went to the girl’s bathroom. She took out some make-up remover tissue and wiped off the make-up. Jae Bum stared at her face intently.   

            Jae Bum walked back to Tae Yeon and them with a smile on his face. He looked up and saw them running towards him happily, especially Su Yeon.

“Hey Jessica...” they said. He looked at them madly. “Yah, don’t ‘hey Jessica’ me.” He said crossing his arms across his chest rolling his eyes at them.

“Yah, we were just playing around. You know that.” Yuri said. “Yeah, don’t get all mad.” Soo Young said. “We told you before. You wouldn’t let.” Mi Young said. “Yeah, so we took advantage of your sleep time and did it.” Tae Yeon said. They chuckled.

“You got it off pretty fast thought.” Su Yeon said. “Yeah, especially for someone who has never had make-up on before.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, my friend Seo Joo Hyun helped me wipe it off.” He told them smiling, looking away. They looked at him. “Oh, you know her too?” Mi Young asked.

“Yeah, why? I can’t?” He asked. “Man, I told her to come live with us, but she didn’t.” Yuri said. “Why?” Soo Young asked. “I don’t know. Unnie said she had to live with her relatives.” Yuri said. “Oh, is that right.” Tae Yeon said. Jae Bum looked at them with a sigh and left.