Meeting their man and woman

My Secret Identity

 

“Hello, I’m Hwang Mi Young,” Mi Young introduced herself. “Jang Woo Young’s the name. Nice to meet you.” He said taking her hand. He kissed it gently and released it then looked at her blushing.

“Ooh,” all the girls wooed behind them. “Would you like to stay for dinner?” she asked. Woo Young smiled, “It would be a pleasure.” He said and walked inside with her.

“Hey,” Jae Bum said watching Mi Young and Woo Young walk inside closely together.

“And what’s your name?” Chan Sung asked walking towards Soo Young with his hands in his pockets. Jae Bum turned to look at them and scoffed. “Yah!”

“Choi Soo Young,” she said embarrassed glancing at him and the ground. “I’m Hwang Chan Sung. Would you like to go walking around?” He asked her. “Sure,” she said then threw her bags to Jae Bum. “Hey,” he said once again stomping a feet on the ground annoyed.

“Are you okay?” Tae Yeon asked walking to Jun Su. He looked at her and froze.

“Hi beautiful,” he said standing up strong, stuttering from his words. She looked at him and chuckled.

“Hello,” she said. “I’m Kim Jun Su.”

            “Kim Tae Yeon.” She introduced herself. “Let’s go inside and get you something to drink.” She said taking him inside.

“What’s all this about? Haven’t I taught you girls anything?” Jae Bum asked madly. He sighed.

“Khun, thank goodness you’re such a good person,” Jae Bum said then looked over and saw him and Yuri already talking to each other, shoulders touching.

“Yah,” Jae Bum said. He sighed madly and looked over seeing Su Yeon grabbing their bags on the ground. He sighed irritated and went over to help her.

“I see your friends are pretty handsome looking. How did they meet you? Small and without muscle.” Su Yeon asked him chuckling. He looked at her and scoffed.

“Hey, I too have muscle. They’re conceited for their body and looks. At least I’m not.” He told her. She looked at him and chuckled.

“It’s okay. I’m not interested in men like that.” She said then got up. “Let’s go inside and make some food.” She said. He looked at her.

“Yah, you’re not mad at me anymore?” He asked her. She turned back and looked at him. “At least you’re doing this for a good reason, I’m fine with it. I’ll help you with it. Just keep your cool.” She said then turned around and walked away. “Oh,” Jae Bum said staring at her then went inside with her.

            “Hey, how did you make friends like that anyways?” Su Yeon asked Jae Bum in the kitchen making dinner by themselves. The rest of the lovebirds were in the living room talking together, sitting closely to each other.

“Oh, we grew up together.” He said cutting some veggies, making his voice sound like a girl. She chuckled. “You don’t need to act like a girl around me. It’s uncomfortable and weird. Just act normal.” Su Yeon said. “Oh, okay,” he said.

“So, how about the girl?” she asked stirring the pot. “What girl?” He asked glancing at her.

“Who’s the girl you came and did this for?” She asked. “Oh, you’ll know one day.” He said staring at her then down and went back to cutting. “Then where did you meet her?”

“Uh, from middle school.” He told her. Su Yeon looked at him and smiled. He looked at her.

“I’m sorry for what happened the other day with you and your boyfriend. If you don’t mind me saying.” He told her. She sighed.

“It’s okay. I need to focus on my career first anyways.” She said looking at him. “Yeah, that’s always a good thing. I mean, I think it’s like that too. Because having a girl-boyfriend, will only make things worse because you have to worry about your schooling and boyfriend.” He said.

“Yeah, that’s exactly right.” She said chuckling. “Here, it’s ready for the green onions,” Su Yeon said then Jae Bum put them in.