Fate

My Secret Identity

 

Later on in the day, Suyeon woke up and got herself ready before Taek came to pick her up. She heard a honk outside so she went to see and saw him leaning against his car, smiling at her

Suyeon smiled and got out then left with him.

"Hey, you look pretty today..." he told her. She smiled, blushing a little, and put on her seatbelt before he drove off.

 

 

Khun and them finally arrived at their place and parked their motorcycle in the garage.

The girls got off and went in immediately while Taeyeon stayed behind with the boys and watched as Jay parked his motorcycle beside Khun's. She sighed and followed Junsu inside.

 

"Wah, this house is so big!" Yuri exclaimed. "Yeah, the living room is as big as all our bedrooms combined!" Sooyoung said surprised.

The guys chuckled nervously and went to prepare the BBQ meat.

"Hey, Miyoung, come help me?" Wooyoung called her from the kitchen. Miyoung looked at him and smiled then went to help him marinate the meat.

"Youguys bought a lot." She said with half of her body leaning against his'. He glanced at her and chuckled. "Because we eat a lot... so we made sure we bought enough for you girls too." He told her. She chuckled and went to wash her hands then helpped him.

 

"Yah, how many bedrooms do you have?" Yuri asked Khun. He shrugged his shoulders looking around. "Maybe... 6 or 7?" He questioned.

Yuri asked and looked at him. "That's a LOT!!!" She exclaimed once more.

"Yah, where's your restroom? I need to go." Sooyoung asked Chansung. He chuckled with his hand in hers' then took her to the restroom.

 

Jay walked in and glanced at everyone who was happily working together. He took a deep breath and forced on a smile then went to help everyone else.

"Yah, Wooyoung, did you put in salt too?" Jay asked sounding happy.

Everyone looked at him confused but tried to not make it so obvious.

"Uh... y-yeah... I already did." Wooyoung answered nervously. Miyoung looked at them confused then slapped Jay's arm.

"Yah, so I guess we girls can call you oppa now?" She asked. Jay looked at her and smiled, nodding his head slowly.

"Uh... yeah... I guess..." he said.

Taeyeon looked at him and looked down, trying to think of what to do. She didn't know if she should tell the girls about him and Suyeon or just keep it to himself...

 

 

After Suyeon and Taek went shopping, he took them to the party which was filled with many people.

Taek walked out of the car and went to stand beside Suyeon with a hand behind her back. She looked around uncomfortable from all the stares and looks she was getting.

Taek just ignored all those and went in with her, introducing her to some of his friends.

"Taek...?" Suyeon heard someone call him from behind them. They both turned around and saw Yoona standing behind them in her beautiful dress. She looked at them shocked with her eyes watering already.

Taek sighed and ignored her, leading Suyeon elsewhere with her.

"Wait! Listen to me Taek..." Yoona said again. Suyeon looked at Taek who looked sad. He was looking at the ground with his hands in a fist.

He stopped walking and turned to look at her with a forceful smile.

Suyeon just watched in confusion. What was really happening? Why is she even here at a party with people she didn't know? Why is Yoona here too?

"Yoona... this is my girlfriend, Jung Suyeon. Pretty isn't she?" Taek introduced them. Suyeon looked at Taek shocked when she heard Yoona's name.

"Yoona? The girl that he was supposed to get married to?" Suyeon thought to herself.

Yoona walked towards them as a tear dropped down her cheek.

"Taek... please come back to me. It was only a misunderstanding... please... come back to me..." Yoona pleaded him.

Suyeon just stood there shocked, looking at Taek confused.

"It was only a misunderstanding? How is it a misunderstanding when I saw you with Heechul?" Taek asked with anger.

Yoona smacked her lips and walked to him, making it seem as if Suyeon was invisible.

"He was only congratulating me! Yeah, we used to date back in the day, but then you're the one I love now..." she told Taek.

Suyeon looked around at people who were listening. She felt suffocated being in a situation like this. What was she supposed to do? They're two people in love trying to reunite... what's she doing there?

Questions ran all over her mind until she felt Taek's hand drop from her back. She looked at him weird then watched as Yoona hugged him, sobbing in his arms.

Taek looked down confused but tears strolled down his cheeks too.

Suyeon finally realized what was happening. Two people reuniting... what the heck is she doing going in between them? Why was she trying to break them apart even more?

But... why didn't she even ask for the full explanation before getting back together with Taek...?

Jay... it was because of Jay... yeah... that's right...

Suddenly, Jay's image popped into her mind. She was selfish all along... she only got back together with Taek to make Jay... jealous... she never even thought about Taek and Yoona. Why did they suddenly break up? She never cared to ask because she was only thinking about Jay.

She felt her heart getting heavy. Everyone looking at her confused. Those eyes that she should be ashamed to face. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jay... the name she misses... the person she misses...

She finally realized what she has to do... she has to go and meet Jay... she must tell him everything...

She ran out of the party and cursed herself for ditching Jay like that. She should've just went with the girls. She should've never gotten back together with Taek.

She text Yuri and got Khun and their address then went to pack up some clothes and got herself ready to leave to Jay.

She had to tell him. However much he must dislike her right now, she has to tell him. Well, what does she need to tell him for sure, she doesn't know. But she just needs to see him.

If she sees him, she'll feel better. She just needs to see him... that's all...

 

 

"Yah, who was it?" Khun asked walking to Yuri.

They were all inside, playing some games and doing other things since it was already dark outside.

Yuri looked at Khun and smiled.

"Oh, it was Suyeon... she asked for the address here..." she told him. Khun looked at her confused.

"Why does she want it?" He asked. Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know..." she said then put her phone away. Khun looked at the ground confused then shrugged it off and went to sit down in the living room with Yuri.

 

Jay sat outside in the backyard, looking up at the sky with a beer in his hand.

He exhaled and closed his eyes for a while.

Taeyeon came out and looked at him with a sigh. She came to sit beside him and smacked her lips.

"How long ago was it?" She asked him. Jay looked at her shocked, not noticing her.

"Oh, you're out here?" He asked. She leaned back against the chair and sighed.

"How long ago was what?" He asked again. She coughed and looked up at the sky.

"You and Suyeon's emotions... when did you two find out about each other?" She asked. He chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

"She was the first... but... it didn't matter..." he told her. She looked at him confused and shook her head.

"I meant as Jaebum... when did you know it was her?" She asked. He looked at her shocked, not remembering when he told her.

She got the cue and coughed.

"I... overheard you two talking about it the other day when you told her..." she said. He sighed and looked back up at the sky.

"Aren't I a fool to not know?" He asked. She chuckled. "Well, you didn't like her in the first place, so I wouldn't blame you." She said.

"Taeyeon ah..." he called her. "Hmm?" She asked. "I'm sorry... about hiding my real identity to you and the girls..." he told her.

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.

"You know, at first I was really mad... but then after I found out about you and Suyeon... it didn't really bother me anymore..." she told him. He looked at her confused.

"Why's that?" He asked. She sighed. "Well... you came here for a reason, but now that reason is changed into a different reason... and I find it really entertaining and interesting to see what's going to happen in the end..." she told him.

Jay chuckled confused. "What do you mean? You see this as a game or what?" He asked.

"You and Suyeon's love... it's..." she said then though about it for a minute and smacked her lips.

"It makes me curious about what's going to happen next. I mean, you both didn't intend for this to happen, but it did. It's like... fate... and I can't hate fate and the people that are getting fate..." she told him.

He looked at her confused and just shook his head. "You're weird Taeyeon... you really are." He told her.

"Yeah, well, without weird Taeyeon, you won't be like yourself right now. Because I'm weird, you're still alive like that." She told him.

Jay looked down and closed his eyes.

"I don't understand Suyeon... first thing she makes it seem like she likes me, next thing it's the opposite... I don't understand anything... and her leaving with Taek..." Jay said then took a deep breath and grasped his head from the headache.

"Well, I'm not good at giving advices, but just wait and see what'll happen..." she told him. He scoffed and shook his head.

"Forget it... forget the wait... I've wasted enough time already... I'm not going to waste anymore..." he said.

Taeyeon smacked her lips and got up then patted his back and sighed.

"Just don't make it so difficult on yourself and Suyeon... fate only comes once in a lifetime..." she said then left.

Jay sat there still trying to process everything Taeyeon just said. He took a deep breath and continued drinking his beer.

 

 

Suyeon walked outside of Khun and their place with her luggage beside her. She looked at their house and took a deep breath.

"What should I say when I see him? What if he doesn't even want to see me?" She mumbled to herself. She took a step forwards until she heard footsteps behind her.

She turned around and faced Jay who had a beer in his hand.

"Jay..." she called him shocked. He stood there with his head tilted back, looking at her confused.

"Suyeon..." he called her name with a scoff.

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! How are your New Year Resolutions coming?? Keke...

So, I made Taecyoon come back together... leaving Suyeon running back to Jay...

But... he's hurt from her ditching him... so, should they even converse?

What should happen next? Should he stay and talk with her or just ignore her??

Please leave suggesstions and let me know how it's going for you okay?