Introductions

My Secret Identity

“Oh, I’m Hwang Mi Young, but my friends call me Tiffany. Mi Young would be fine.” She introduced herself.

“And I’m Kim Tae Yeon. The leader of this household.” She said waving her arms out around the house and the girls.

“And I’m Kwon Yuri.” She said.

“And Choi Soo Young.” She introduced herself. He then looked at Su Yeon and waited for her to introduce herself.

“I’m Jung Su Yeon. Also known as Jessica, but preferably Su Yeon.” She said. Jae Bum gasped. “Oh, my name is Jessica too. Park Jessica.” He told them.

“Oh, we have the same name.” Su Yeon said. “Yeah,” Jae Bum said. “My dog at home’s name is called Jessica. That’s why Su Yeon won’t keep her English name. But that doesn’t mean to change yours.” Soo Young said with a short chuckle. Jae Bum looked at her with the what-the-heck expression. Su Yeon shouldered her.

“Oh, well nice to meet you.” Su Yeon said. “Nice to meet you.” Mi Young and every one else said. Jae Bum looked at them and smiled with a short chuckle.

“Well, let’s take you to your room first then we’ll talk.” Tae Yeon said then they all followed her. They walked just about two steps then got there.

“Here it is.” Tae Yeon said with her hands behind her. Jae Bum looked at them then at the steps they took.

“Oh, okay, thank you.” He said then looked at Su Yeon, who was sleeping next door and smiled at her.

“Hey, get your things together and meet us at noon okay?” Tae Yeon said then they all disappeared. He looked at them then disappeared in his room too. He closed the door and sat down, leaning his back against it. He closed his eyes and sighed relieved stretching his legs out.

“I can do this.” He whispered to himself patting his chest, but got his fake s instead. He sighed and opened his eyes and looked forward and gasped screaming a shout. “Yah,” he shrieked sitting up with his legs together and hands to his sides.

          “Yah, all the rooms are connected to the living room.” Mi Young said with a chuckle. All of their heads popped out from the door ahead with smiles on their face. He looked back at the door he got in from that was connected to the outside then at the one they were peeking from that was connected to the living room and got up chuckling sarcastically.

“Oh, I understand.” He said fixing his hair and dress again. “Hey, hurry up and change so we can show you around.” Yuri said then they stood there and looked at him. He looked at them confused. “Oh, okay,” he said then got up and set his bag down. He looked over at them and still saw them there.

“Um, where’s the bathroom?” he asked scared. “Oh, over here.”  Tae Yeon said then they all got out of the way. “I’ll take you to it.” Soo Young said dragging him by the hand. Jae Bum went in there and changed.

“Hey, I can’t do this. I’m going to go insane.” He whispered to himself changing in the bathroom, panting. He opened up his luggage and looked at it confused.

“What? This isn’t my luggage?” he asked himself looking all over the luggage. He got out his phone and called Nichkhun.

“Khun speaking,” Nichkhun answered in a fast food with the boys eating. He was chewing on some food too.

“Hey, where’s my luggage? I grabbed the wrong one.” Jae Bum said. Nichkhun looked around. “Hey, Jay grabbed the wrong luggage.” He told everyone. Jun Su looked at Nichkhun.

“What? I brought a luggage cause I was going to go camping with my cousin and them.” He said. “What?” Chan Sung asked with a bite of hamburger in his mouth. “You were just going to go by yourself?” he asked again.

“What?” Jae Bum said confused and mad. “Yah, that dumb head. Get my bag to me before school starts tomorrow. I’ll deal with him when you guys get here.” Jae Bum said through his teeth so he wouldn’t make so much noise.

“Okay, we’re coming right now.” Nichkhun said then hung up and slapped Jun Su on the head, annoyed, gathering his food. “Let’s go. Jay needs to beat someone’s .” Nichkhun said. Woo Young got out of the bathroom and sat down to eat his food he didn’t touch yet.         

“Hey, where are you going?” he asked looking at them confused. “We’re going back.” Nichkhun said then went to refill his drink before leaving.

“What? Why? I haven’t even touched my food yet.” Woo Young asked looking at Chan Sung who was getting ready to walk to the refill station too.

“Because stupid Jun Su brought a luggage too cause he was going to go camping without us and it got switched with Jay’s luggage, his girl things? We have to go back and switch it before school starts tomorrow.” Chan Sung said then refilled is drink. Jun Su looked down.

“Hey, sorry. It’s my fault.” He said apologetically. Woo Young sighed and gathered his food up and left to the car.

Jae Bum pulled out Jun Su’s long shorts and t-shirt and wore it. He got back out and found eyes staring at him. He gasped.