Knowing

My Secret Identity

 

"Jay..." she called him shocked. He stood there with his head tilted back, looking at her confused.

"Suyeon..." he called her name with a scoff. He smacked his lip and looked around then just walked pass her, ignoring her presence.

Suyeon watched him walk away confused, unable to say anything. He's really mad at her it seems... what should she do now? She couldn't talk. was opened but nothing came out, she wasn't even breathing it seems.

Her plans for coming... everything that she was thinking of expressing and saying to him, they all vanished. She didn't know why she even came.

Jay opened the front door and walked in then closed it after him.

Suyeon just stood outside, still trying to think of what to do.

Sooyoung walked right out after Jay came in and gasped when she saw Suyeon steps away from the door.

"Oh, Suyeon ah!!!" She yelled running to her.

Everyone else heard and looked at each other confused, standing up.

Khun looked at Jay who walked in with no expression on his face. Jay walked towards the bedroom and continued drinking to himself, ignoring everyone else's presence.

"Suyeon ah, why did you come? I thought you were out with Taek oppa?" Miyoung asked. Suyeon looked at everyone and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, I was... but... I didn't..." she said glancing at Jay whose back was to her.

Taeyeon glanced at her then looked over at Jay and sighed, knowing everything that's happening between them.

"Yah, have you eaten yet?" Khun asked watching the girls surrounding her.

She sat down with the girls and shook her head with a smile.

"It's okay. I already ate on the way here. Thanks." She said looking around.

"Um, where's the restroom?" Suyeon asked. Junsu coughed and pointed her the directions.

"Uh, third door to the right." He said with a smile. Suyeon smiled back and walked to the restroom while everyone talked amongst themselves.

 

Suyeon walked out of the restroom after she was done and saw Jay walking towards her. They were farther away from everyone, so their conversations wouldn't be heard.

She sighed and looked at him who didn't even look at her.

"Jay..." she called him when he reached her. He stopped his walk but still didn't look at her.

Suyeon tried to think of what to say so it wouldn't sound awkward or weird.

After a while, Jay just walked off again, but Suyeon held his arm and stopped him.

"I'm sorry..." she told him. He scoffed and looked down then tried to free his hand from Suyeon, but she wouldn't.

He sighed and turned to look at her.

"What is it? Talk." He said tiredly. She looked at him and sighed.

"I... I'm sorry for ditching you... for not keeping our promise..." she said still holding onto his arm. She was afraid if she let go, he'd just walk away, so she kept her hand around his arm.

"You're sorry?" Jay asked scoffing. She looked at him confused. "You're sorry that you left me... for Taek...?" He asked with his head tilted.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "He... he left me..." she said then looked at Jay.

"He left me and went back with Yoona." She told him. He scoffed and looked at her.

"Good... now you know how I feel." He told her then moved his arm away roughly. He glared at her and walked off.

Suyeon took a deep breath and looked at him madly.

"I don't understand why you're so mad! I'm trying to apologize to you." She yelled at him.

Everyone from the living room was too loud themselves so they didn't hear anything.

Jay turned to look at her and chuckled a little.

"I'm mad? Why do you think I'm mad?" He asked facing her again. He was too tired to face her like this. He's mad at her, but he's still confused as to why he's even talking to her right now. He shouldn't be.

"I said I'm sorry Jay... I'm sorry I deserted you like that." She said.

"I don't care that you deserted me like that. You chose him over me." He told her pointing to himself.

"But... I was confused Jay... I mean, after you told me who you really were. I was confused because I didn't know how I should face you. I mean, I told you everything about Jay when you were Jessica... how embarrassing is it?" She told him.

"You promised me you'd come to me." He told her.

"And I'm here now..." she told him with her eyes tearing.

He just stood there and looked at her shocked. He didn't know what to say. He was... glad that she came... but why now? Why when he's just about to set his feelings straight, she comes?

He can't love her though... he just can't. After what she did, it's... unforgivable, right? He already basically confessed to her, but she... she ditched him.

Jay took a deep breath and smacked his lips. "It's a little too late." He said then walked off.

Suyeon just stood there, unable to move. She was wrong, but did he have to treat her that harsh?

Uncontrollable tears strolled down her cheeks. She fell to her knees and grasped her heart.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Jay..." she told him through huffs.

 

Late at night, everyone went to sleep. The guys went to sleep in their own rooms while the girls decided to split up: Miyoung with Taeyeon and Sooyoung while Yuri and Suyeon shared a room together.

Suyeon tossed and turned in her bed, unable to sleep. She turned around and looked at Yuri who was sleeping next to her. She sighed and turned around, covering her face irritated.

She got up and walked outside to the living room. She saw some beer on the counter and sat on a chair that was close to there. She opened a beer and sniffed it, closing her eyes from the smell.

She sighed and drank it for the first time. After taking her first gulp, she exhaled loudly and coughed a little. She hissed and crossed her arms on the table, placing her head on top of it.

"I'm sorry... but... I'm so confused too Jay... why can't you help me?" She mumbled to herself.

She took another sip of the beer and by the time she knew it, she finished five. She looked around, wobbling everywhere, trying to keep her balance.

She took a deep breath and chuckled a little.

"I think I'm drunk." She told herself then chuckled a little more. She got up from her seat and almost fell over.

"Whoa, danger!" She shrieked, laughing to herself. She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I'm tired..." she said then walked off back to bed, but instead she ran into a chest. She looked up and saw Jay looking down at her.

He was sober from his drinking earlier. He looked down at Suyeon's face and backed up a little.

Suyeon chuckled when she saw his face and pointed at him.

"YOU!" She said with a smile.

Everyone else's room were farther away and shut, so they won't be able to hear all the noise outside.

Suyeon suddenly started crying. She wiped her tears and sniffed them back up.

"You make my heart hurt." She told him then patted her heart.

"Are you... drunk?" He asked her confused with his eyebrows scrunched up.

Suyeon chuckled and nodded her head.

"I'm drunk for you!" She told him then leaned towards him and started crying.

Jay was about to pull her back, but she sighed and spoke.

"I'm sorry... please hear me out..." she told him with her head resting on his shoulder.

He looked at her confused, but he wanted to hear what she had to say. Especially when she's drunk.

"I wanted to come to you in the first place... but I was scared to show my emotions to you. Especially after you told me who you really were." She told him then coughed a little.

"I... was... confused Jay... I was really confused. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should forgive the old you and just walk into your arms since you said the past didn't matter, or if I should hide from you forever due to shame." She said with her hands dangling in between her and him.

Jay looked at the top of her head and his face softened. He didn't know why, but her words... they touched him. Even though he was really mad at her, just for now... he'll forgive her. He'll admit his forgiveness to her.

"What happened with Taek?" He wanted to know. She chuckled and shook her head.

"He went back with Yoona." She said then looked up at him. He looked into her teary eyes and suddenly he felt like crying too.

"When she came to ask for him back, he didn't even hesitate. He just left with her... and me? I just stood there and watched... everything..." she told him.

Jay sighed and looked down. He smacked his lips and wrapped her arm around his shoulder while one of his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Let's get you back to sleep. You've had enough to say." He said then helped her back to bed. He opened the door and saw Yuri sleeping soundly on her side of the bed.

Jay sighed and carried her to her side, tucking her in.

Suyeon cuddled in her blanket and sighed, going straight to sleep. She turned in her sleep and faced Jay.

He just couldn't stop looking at her. Her face. Now that he knew how she felt... what should he do? He can't just go back to her after hating her deeply the previous day.

Even still, he can't... he can't go to her yet... just not yet...

Jay took a deep breath and left the room, closing the door gently behind him.

 

A/N: I didn't know what to write!!! I hope that was okay??!!

Sorry it took me so long to finally update, but I couldn't think of what to write about...

Well, now that Suyeon confessed and Jay knows now, what should happen?

Please leave comments and suggestions okay? SARANHAE EVERYONE!!!