Getting Along

My Secret Identity

“Hey Jessica unnie, did you loose your bag when you got here or something?” Mi Young asked him looking up and down. Jae Bum looked at them and sighed. “Yeah, my stupid friend switched bags with me when they were dropping me off.” He told them then looked at their outfits and their posture. He coughed and fixed up a posture himself, trying to look like them. They were all wearing short shorts and beautiful shirts that tighten on their stomach/waist.

“Yah,” Tae Yeon said. Jae Bum twitched and came back to reality. “I’ve had that happened to me before.” She said crossing her arms.

“I know. I go crazy when that happens to me. Mmm, I can’t do that.” Yuri said nodding her head. He looked at them then at himself and smiled. “Don’t worry. They’ll be here before tomorrow to return my bag.” He told them.

“Hey, Su Yeon unnie, I think you should give her some of your clothes. And later we’ll go shopping.” Soo Young said.

 “Yeah, I need to go get some clothes for school too.” Yuri said happily. “All right, hey, let’s go.” Su Yeon said taking Jae Bum with her.

          “Mmm, this should fit you.” Su Yeon said taking out a short. Jae Bum looked at it then at himself and gasped.

“Mmm, noona uh- unnie, I think I’ll just wear this.” He said. She looked at him and scoffed. “Hey, you’re going to be embarrassed walking to the store with us in that. Hey, just change. Don’t worry about it. When you get new clothes and yours back, you can give them back to me.” She said then threw them at Jae Bum. She searched through her clothes again and found a cute shirt. She looked at it then at him and smiled. “Perfect match.” She said then gave it to him and left. “Hurry up.” She said closing the doors then left. He looked at the clothes then sighed changing.

          Jae Bum looked at himself in the mirror Su Yeon had in her room disgusted.

“Hey, never in my life will I ever wear this, right Jay?” he said to himself. “Only this one time.” He said tugging the short down. “Yah, why is it so short.” He grunted then fixed his bra and shirt. “Freaken Jun Su. You’ll die when I see you.” He said then turned to his side. “It’s okay. I look good in this. And slim too. Beautiful as a girl, handsome as a guy.” He said then walked out and looked at every one who was already at the table eating.

“Hey, hurry up and come eat so we can go shopping sooner.” Mi Young said with food in . He looked at them with a smile still tugging on the shorts.

“Hey, it looks pretty good on you.” Soo Young said eating. He looked at her and smiled.

“Not bad. You have a nice figure too.” Yuri said sipping on some soup. Jae Bum smiled a little again, blushing. “I know.” He whispered.

“Hey, hurry up.” Tae Yeon said then he went to go sit by Mi Young and Yuri. He grabbed his chopstick and ate like how he used to everyday with the 2PM Crew: a guy.

“Hey, you must be hungry.” Su Yeon asked while everyone glanced at him. He looked at them then at his plate of rice that was already half empty.

“Oh” he said then chuckled closing his mouth. “I haven’t eaten anything this whole day.” He said. “Hey, really?” Tae Yeon asked. “Mmm,” he said making a sad face.

“Are you on a diet?” Mi Young asked. “Um, I don’t do diets.” He said confused.

“Then you’re a barffer?” Yuri asked. “What’s a buffer?” He asked. “A person that eats a lot and then afterwards forces himself to throw them back out. So as to loose their weight like that.” Soo Young said.

“Oh, no,” He said waving his chopstick out at them. “No, I don’t do that kind of thing.” He repeated. “Oh, it’s okay then, you’re just probably hungry. Just eat.” Su Yeon said.