Managing the Girl Life

My Secret Identity

The girls were finished shopping in the late afternoon.

“Hey, we’re going to be the most beautiful girls tomorrow at school. I’m going to wear a nice dress, high heels, hair curled up and my nice bag around my shoulder. Beautiful.” Mi Young said carrying four bags; two in each hand. They were all walking next to each other, each carrying two bags in each hand.

“Skinny jeans, my new shirt I was showing you guys earlier, and my cute flats; hair down and straight. Simple but cute and beautiful. Hey, all the guys’ eyes will be on us.” Soo Young said looking up at the sky.

“I’m going to wear a nice skirt with my black tank top tucked in. A belt over both, with a pair of cute black heels, and hair nicely straightened down with a nice poof in the front. I can’t wait.” Yuri said squealing.

“I’m wearing the outfit I was showing you guys earlier.” Tae Yeon said. “Hey, that outfit was so nice. I want to buy it too.” Mi Young said. “I know.” Soo Young and Yuri said. Tae Yeon just chuckled.

“I’m going to be in my new dress with cute heels, hair down. And I’m driving us to school tomorrow, so everyone can see my new car.” Su Yeon said chuckling.

“Hey, stop showing off.” Everyone said shouldering her. They looked over at Jae Bum who was walking quietly. He looked over at them at the silence and smiled.

“What,” he said in his normal voice then coughed and high pitched his voice, “what is it?” he asked them.

“What are you wearing to school tomorrow?” Yuri asked. Jae Bum looked around. “Um, I don’t know. I’ll just wake up and whatever I see, I’ll put it on.” He said. They looked at him confused.

“Really? You don’t get ready the day or night before? I’m pretty sure you take at least an hour to do your hair and things.” Mi Young said. He looked at them seriously.

“No. I only take ten minutes. Sometimes less. No more than 15 minutes in the bathroom.” He said.

“Really?” They all asked. “How can you do that? Two hours minimum for me.” Yuri said. “Duh, that’s why you go last,” Tae Yeon said.

“Yeah, so tomorrow, you better wake up early or else you’re going to school late.” Soo Young told Jae Bum. “Yeah Jessica unnie, you don’t even know what we did once.” Tae Yeon said. They nodded. “Okay, but you’ve have to at least have something in mind though, right?” Yuri asked changing the subject. Jae Bum sighed and thought to himself.

“Uh, skinny jean, converse,” he said thinking, looking up at the sky, “a tank top under my green and” he said thinking again, “blue plaid?” He ended unsure. “I think that’s my outfit tomorrow.” He told them. They looked at him not surprised.

“Oh, that’s nice.” Tae Yeon finally said. “Yeah, you’ll get better.” Soo Young said. Mi Young shouldered her. “It’s okay, that’ll look cute.” She said.

          Late at night, Jae Bum’s cell phone rang from next to him in his bedroom while he was looking at things in his I-Pod. He answered it quickly to stop the noise.

“Khun, are you guys here?” he whispered. “Okay, coming.” He said then hung up and sneaked out.

          He walked out in sweats and a big hoodie, his fake hair and fake s still on, and walked to them. He looked at Jun Su who was out, with the rest of the crew, with his head down.

“Yah, yah, yah, you idiot.” Jae Bum said head locking Jun Su. “You were going to go without us?” he said again.

“Ah! I’m sorry. It was my fault.” Jun Su tried to say while he was being choked. Jae Bum let go of him and looked at Woo Young.

“Where is it?” he asked. “Oh,” Woo Young said then looked at Chan Sung. “Here it is.” Chan Sung said handing it to Woo Young. Woo Young handed it to Jae Bum. “You’re the girl.” He said. “Shut up or you’re next.” Jae Bum said hitting Woo Young’s shoulder. Woo Young and Chan Sung chuckled.

“Yah, how are the girls? Hot?” Jun Su asked in a whisper. “Hey,” Jae Bum said slapping him on the head. “What are you coming here for?” he said.

“Yah, hurry up and get back inside before there’s an earthquake.” Nichkhun said getting back in the car. “All right, thanks. And bye.” Jae Bum said then left. Everyone got in the car and left.