Saying Good Byes

My Secret Identity

 

“Okay, come see me again, all right?” Mi Young told Woo Young outside before the rest of the 2PM crew left. It was late at night already. Jae Bum walked to the car and threw his luggage in there while every one was saying their good byes.

“Don’t look at any other guys okay? Or else I’ll have them dead.” Woo Young said rubbing his hand against Mi Young’s. She chuckled and nodded her head.

“Hey, call me often okay?” Tae Yeon said while Jun Su put his phone away. “Yeah,” he said.

“Can’t you stay longer?” Soo Young asked Chan Sung tugging onto his shirt. “Sorry, it’s getting late and Khun’s tired. He’s the driver too.” He said moving the hair on her face. She looked at him and smiled sweetly. He looked at her and smiled.

“Bye.” Yuri said to Nichkhun. He smiled sweetly to her and waved at her. “Bye. Take care.” He said getting into the car. The rest of the guys went to the car looking back.

“Hey,” Jae Bum said hitting them and shoving them into the car. He looked over at Su Yeon and walked to her.

“Can I talk with you?” He asked. She walked away with him. “Promise you won’t tell them about me.” He told her.

“Don’t worry.” She chuckled hitting his arm. “You can trust me.” She said. He smiled and got in the car too and closed the door and stuck his head out to the girls.

“Sorry I can’t join you girls for the weekend, but enjoy yourselves and I’ll see you guys in a couple of days okay?” Jae Bum said in his girl voice. He glanced at Su Yeon who was laughing at him quietly to herself.

“Yeah, next time Jessica. Bye!” They all said. He glanced at Su Yeon who just smiled at him. He smiled at her then Nichkhun drove off.

“Yah, you’re so lucky.” Jun Su said in the car. “Shut up you jerk, I haven’t forgiven you yet.” Jae Bum said then looked at Nichkhun.

“Hey, you guys didn’t say anything to them right?” he asked. “No, Jessica.” Woo Young said then they chuckled a little.

“But, since Joo Hyun is going to get married already, what are you going to do?” Chan Sung asked in the passenger seat. Jae Bum sighed.

“I can always drop out.” He said. “No!” Jun Su whined. “Then I won’t see Tae Yeon anymore.” He said again.

“Yeah, and Mi Young might go find other guys.” Woo Young said.

“Hey,” Jae Bum said hitting their heads. “Are you guys crazy?” he said. “Don’t even think about it. They’re good girls. Too good for you players.” He said.

“Hey, we’re good guys too. Plus, we already chose them.” Woo Young said.

“Yeah, Yuri seems like a cute girl.” Nichkhun said. “Hey, make sure you watch her. Not that way, but make sure she doesn’t talk to other guys. When you guys go back to school.” He said. “Yah, you too?” Jae Bum said. “Yeah and”

            “Hey, shut up.” Jae Bum said interrupting Jun Su. “It’s amazing Su Yeon haven’t known it’s you from middle school yet.” Chan Sung said.

“Yeah, I thought you were going to be found out.” Jun Su said. Jae Bum looked out the window and thought of Su Yeon.

            The girls went back inside and squealed.

“Yah, Jun Su is so cute!!” Tae Yeon said jumping happily. “Jang Woo Young is so caring and adorable!!!” Mi Young said hugging Tae Yeon.

“I’ve never been so much in love.” Soo Young said throwing her head in a pillow. “Nichkhun is such a handsome man. He can speak Chinese, Korean, and English fluently. And who knows what other languages. And who knows what other amazing things he can do. Ugh! He’s such a mature man. The man of my dreams.” Yuri said hugging herself. Su Yeon looked at them with a smile then went inside her room. She sat down on her bed and thought to herself.

“Park Jessica...?” She said to himself. “I wonder what his real name is?” She asked herself again. She sighed smacking her lips then went to sleep.

 

            Jae Bum slept in the car, leaning his head against the window. His wig was off and his chest was flat, again. Woo Young slept in the middle with his head leaning back, while Jun Su was next to him, leaning against the window too.

            “What’s your girl’s name?” Chan Sung asked Nichkhun who was driving.

“Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Pretty cute, huh?” Nichkhun said. “Yeah, I think Choi Soo Young is better.” He said. Nichkhun chuckled.

“Stupid.” He said. Chan Sung sat up. “Yah, we should come live there with Jay too. So we won’t have to drive back and forth. I mean, Jay’s not even paying for your gas money.” Chan Sung said. Nichkhun chuckled.

“I can’t. I’ve got a family at home man. Have to stay and support them.” He said.  “True. It’s all good then.” Chan Sung said then yawned.

“I’m going to go to sleep.” He said then rested his eyes.