Wish Jessica was Here...

My Secret Identity

The next morning, the girls went shopping.

“I miss Jessica. I can’t believe she’s not here.” Mi Young whined. “Yeah, there’s no one to ask advice from now.” Yuri said. Su Yeon looked at them then sighed.

“What if she wasn’t who you guys think she really is?” She asked. They looked at her. “What do you mean?” Soo Young asked.

“Like, if Jessica was... really a guy?” Su Yeon told them then paused for a while to see their expression. They gasped.

“What? It can’t be.” Tae Yeon said. “Yeah, why would she be a guy? She’d look totally weird.” Yuri said trying to imagine him as a guy.

“Yeah, I can’t picture her being a guy.” Mi Young said shaking her head. Su Yeon sighed then chuckled it out.

“I’m just playing around. Wouldn’t it be weird though if she were a guy?” Su Yeon asked. “No. I’ll be mad.” Tae Yeon said.

“Yeah, especially when she’s lived with us for a long time now.” Soo Young said.

“Why Su Yeon? Do you know something we don’t know?” Yuri asked. “No,” Su Yeon said. “Are you sure?” Mi Young asked. “Really. I’m serious. I was just asking.”

            “Then why would you ask such a question?” Soo Young asked. “Well,” Su Yeon said then thought to herself. “I’ve been thinking a lot.”

            “About what?” Yuri asked. “Just what we’d look like if we were guys.” Su Yeon said. They looked at each other then groaned in disgust.

“We’ll be handsome men, but I’d stick with being a girl.” Mi Young said. Soo Young chuckled.

“Yeah, cause Chan Sung wouldn’t like me being a guy.” She said. They nodded. “True.” They said then continued shopping.

 

            The boys were playing basketball at a park.

“Over here!” Jae Bum said as a man again. He was dressed in shorts and a baggy tank top. His Mohawk hair was sticking up with sweat all over his head. They played together then afterwards, they went to go eat at a small restaurant.

            “Hey, I want some pork ribs.” Woo Young told the waiter that stood at the end of their table taking orders. He then went to sit down.

“Ooh, sounds good.” Chan Sung said patting his stomach sitting across from Woo Young.

“And one bowl of rice too.” Chan Sung said again. Jae Bum and them came and sat down.

 

            Su Yeon sat in her bedroom with her laptop opened in front of her. She was doing her homework with a drink and a bag of chip next to her. Suddenly, a message popped out from her laptop. She fixed her glasses, squinting her eyes, and looked at it. It was from her ex-boyfriend. She sighed but opened it and read it.

            “So I see you’re not that innocent little girl I thought you were.” She read it confused and wrote back.

            “What are you talking about? Aren’t you supposed to be getting your wedding ready?” She wrote then closed the chat room and went back to doing her homework annoyed. A message popped out again. She read it.

            “If you wanted revenge, you could’ve just done it when I was there. Why did you let your stupid friends and that one weird girl come beat me for it?” Su Yeon thought to herself. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. But whatever they did, you deserved it. Stop writing to me.” She wrote madly then closed it down and went outside.

            Su Yeon went to sit on a bench and looked up at the dark night sky. She smiled and took a deep breath.

“It sure is quiet without you around Jessica.” She said to herself.