Hiding Madness

My Secret Identity

 

The next morning, the girls and Jae Bum sat around the library table with books and lunch on the table. They were all in shorts and short sleeve shirts from the warm day. Su Yeon and Jae Bum kept eying each other since they sat across from each other too.

“Please don’t do anything.” He whispered to her. Su Yeon scoffed and looked away.

“So, you’re over it now?” Tae Yeon asked Su Yeon. Su Yeon looked at Tae Yeon and answered in a sudden. “Huh?” she asked.

“You’re over that jerk now?” Tae Yeon asked again. “Yah, who needs him anyways?” Su Yeon said looking at her nails.

“Yeah, Jessica taught him good the other day.” Soo Young said. Mi Young elbowed her.

“What?” Su Yeon said.

“No, Soo Young meant that Jessica taught her the homework the other day pretty well.” Mi Young said.

“Yeah, so anything interesting so far?” Yuri asked. “Uh,” Su Yeon said. Jae Bum coughed kicking Su Yeon.

“Ow!” She exclaimed then looked at him. He widened his eyes at her then looked at the girls.

“What’s wrong Su Yeon?” Soo Young asked. Su Yeon looked at them.

“Hmm? Oh, nothing.” She replied. “Are you okay? You seem out of it today.” Yuri asked. “Yeah, I’m okay. Just,” Su Yeon said looking at Jae Bum. He widened his eyes at her.

“Just that I need to go to the spa.” Su Yeon lied. Jae Bum looked at her confused.

“Uh, what are you guys going to do tomorrow, since we don’t have school?” he asked them.

“Oh yeah, hey, let’s go to the spa? Since Su Yeon needs to go too. I actually could use some relaxation from everything.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, and go get our nails and hair done.” Mi Young said. “Oh, totally. I need to trim my hair. It’s getting long again.” Soo Young said.

“We just got our hair trimmed the other day.” Tae Yeon said. “I know, but I need to redo it.” Soo Young said.

“You should just hire your own hair dresser.” Mi Young said. “True.” Yuri said. Su Yeon glanced at Jae Bum who caught her eyes. He widened his eyes at her motioning what she wanted. She sighed and looked away.

            “Hey, let’s go get some ice cream.” Soo Young, in her car, told Mi Young who was driving her car too. “Yeah, I can use some.” Mi Young said in her car. Yuri and Tae Yeon were riding with Mi Young while Su Yeon and Jae Bum was riding with Soo Young. They drove off to an ice cream shop.