Telling You

My Secret Identity

 

Suyeon's POV

Me along with the girls stood outside with Jay in front of us. He was dressed as his normal self, with his luggage beside him.

I guess, this is the end...? I looked up and saw him turning around and looking at me with a smile. I quickly looked down and tried to avoid his looks.

Don't look at me like that. That look... it... gives me a weird feeling in my heart...

"We'll come visit you soon okay? Call us!" Yuri said with a pout. Miyoung sighed and waved at him.

"Take care! Tell Wooyoung I miss him!" Miyoung said. Jay smiled and looked at Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon..." he said looking down. Taeyeon stuttered to look down then at Jay with shaky eyes.

I know unnie was mad... but then, she has her reasons for it. I don't blame her for being mad. "Take care." Taeyeon said then walked inside.

We watched as Taeyeon walked inside, then they all ran to Jay's side.

"Yah, I can't believe you're going to leave." Miyoung said tugging to one of Jay's arm. Psh, wait until Taeyeon goes inside before doing reckless things. I looked over and saw Sooyoung's sad face.

I know she's mad at herself because she was the one who told on him. But... I'm pretty glad she did. Because now everything will just have to go according to fate. Well, that doesn't make sense... but anyways...

"I'm going to miss you at school." Yuri said tugging to Jay's other arm. Yeah, because he always does your homework for you.

Sooyoung walked over to him so I walked slowly behind her. I didn't want to stand behind everyone looking like a fool. But I didn't want to make eye contact with him either, so I used Sooyoung as a protection since she was taller than me.

"What's your real name by the way?" Sooyoung asked. All the girls turned their attention to him. Hmm, interesting... nice question Sooyoung. I peeked from behind Sooyoung and looked at him curiously also.

Jay glanced at me and smacked his lips. Why are you looking at me? What are you thinking about?

"I'll tell you girls when you come and visit okay?" He said. The girls pouted. "But we don't even know where you live!" Yuri said.

"I'll tell Khun to come and get you girls tomorrow okay? Since we... uh... you girls have a short break too, I'll tell him to come pick you all up tomorrow. And we can hang out together." He said.

Sooyoung, Miyoung, and Yuri jumped excitedly. "Yay!!!!!!! I can't wait! I'll have to go pack right now!!" Yuri said grabbing onto Miyoung's arm.

"I have to go now." Jay said looking at me. I just smiled at him and looked down. Well, what am I supposed to do? Run to him like in dramas and tell him to not leave? NO! Never...

"Bye... I'll see you tomorrow then!" Miyoung said then gave him a hug and ran inside to start packing.

Did you just... hug him? Freaken Miyoung... humph, I don't care. Hug him all you want. Just wait until I tell Wooyoung... haha...

Wait... what am I thinking. Suyeon ah... you don't care. You shouldn't. Ugh, stop thinking to yourself like this. Are you an idiot?

Sooyoung slapped his shoulders and chuckled. "Tell my Chansung to come too!!" Sooyoung said then left to pack also.

"Don't forget my Khun too okay?" Yuri said giving Jay a bear hug.

Oh gosh... those girls in love... they go crazy... hehe...

"Ugh, okay, I... I-uh... I have to go Yuri." Jay said. Yuri chuckled and patted his head then left inside to pack.

Jay stood his ground and faced me. Shoot, it's just him and me now . I should just run inside too. What was I thinking?!! Argh, I can't just go inside. It'll look weird. Erm... what should happen? I played around with my fingers awkwardly.

Well, we need to talk... yes, we should talk... um, about everything. Wait, since Khun's coming over to pick us up tomorrow... then we can talk tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow will be perfect. More time for me to think and get things off my chest. Okay... here goes nothing.

"Suyeon..." he said taking a step to me. I need to speak first!!!

"Tomorrow..." I said stopping him from speaking any further. I looked up at him and sighed. "Let's talk tomorrow when Khun comes to pick us up." I said looking down.

"My real name..." Jay said looking down. I looked up at him and had on a confused expression. Your real name? He took a deep breath and looked up at me.

Wha-what's happening?

"I'm going to have to tell you anyways. But before I tell you my real name, let me tell you that the past doesn't matter. Whatever happened in the past is over already. This is the present, and I want us... to live like now." He told me.

What does that mean? What past? Why don't the past matter? What's over already?

"What do you mean?" I finally managed to ask, keeping my eyes on him. He sighed, "My real name is Park Jaebum. Or, what my friends call me, Jay." He said.

Wh-wh-what...??????? Park... Jae... Bum...? So... this whole time. It was him! The one that stole my heart. The one that made me cry for love... for the first time in my life. It... it's him... so I was right! My instincts were right!

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past. But I have to tell you before I go. Since everything's out already, I should at least tell you my real name. I know you're going to hate me. And I understand it. But just to let you know, I'm not the Jay you used to know anymore." He told me.

You're sorry...? For what happened in the past? So that's the past you're talking about...

Why are you telling me now?? I looked up at him noticing I've been looking down for too long. Wait...

Jay walked away from me and was already behind a taxi. He threw his luggage in the trunk and got in, closing the door behind him.

Suyeon... now's the time to do something. I felt my eyes watering. He's... leaving...

He opened the window and looked at me with his warm and yet sad eyes. I looked into Jay's eyes and slowly walked towards the taxi that was starting to drive off. I felt my tears forming in my eyes, full of confusion and anger, curiosity and love.

Wae?? I found him... but... just when I did, he's leaving me. But... he was the guy from my past... him. He was the one who made me hurt all these years. But looking at his face, my heart doesn't hate him.

What? I don't care now? Well, I don't... I actually don't hate him. He... he said the past doesn't matter, right? So I'm not going to worry too. I shouldn't... right? I won't... because he said so.

"Jay ah..." he smiled at me and closed the window when the taxi drove off.

 

After hours of standing outside, I finally managed to walk back inside with my head down. Jay... Jay.......... he's been here all along... so, he's known all along that... I still like him?

He knew all along then... because I... told him... wait, did I tell him? I uh... I think I did. Or did I not? Argh, Suyeon pabo, how can you forget?

"Suyeon ah, are you going tomorrow?" Sooyoung asked putting her bag on the couch while Yuri and Miyoung were getting theirs still stuffed. I looked at them, still trying to think and smiled.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe." I said then went to my bedroom that was unlocked now. Yeah, after all this madness it's finally opened. Freaken girls.

I sat down on the ground and took a deep breath. Suddenly, my thoughs turned to Jay.

"Why did you tell me... Jay? What am I supposed to do?" Those questions I asked. Who has the answers to them? I smacked my lips when my phone rang and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered. "Oh, Suyeon ah, it's Taek." Taek spoke on the other line.

Oh shoot. Taek oppa.... I had totally forgotten all about him. All these problems and thinking made me forget all about him.

"Oh, Taek oppa... what is it?" I asked. Taek smiled and sighed on the other line. "Do you want to go shopping tomorrow before I take you to the party?" He asked.

Party? Party?? What par-... oh... that party... WAIT! It's tomorrow? Aw, SHOOT!!! Why of all days, everything is happening tomorrow... Shoot, what am I supposed to say?

"Uh..." I said with my eyes closed. I already promised Jay...

Uh, it feels weird saying his name like that... Jay... Jay, Jay... hmm, I probably might get used to it.... Jay... hehe... I shook my head from thinking overboard and coughed when Taek spoke again.

"I'll pick you up earlier at around... 2 in the afternoon?" He asked. "Um... I uh..."

"Yah, I heard you don't have school tomorrow?" Taek asked. Shoot, I forgot about the break so I told him earlier that we had school.

"Yeah, I forgot we have a small break." I said then lightly chuckled. "Oh, okay. It's okay then. So, get ready tomorrow afternoon and I'll come to pick you up?" He asked.

What about Jay? What am I supposed to tell him? What if he really waits for me? How am I supposed to face him again? I don't like making promises I can't keep.

Oh well, Jay probably won't even look for me. Why would he? It'd be... weird...

"Okay, I'll see you then." I said then looked down. Why do I feel a little guilt? I don't regret what I just said. Psh.

"Okay, good night." Taek said with a smile then hung up. I sighed and smacked my lips.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry I've deserted this story for quite a while...

Please forgive me! I'll make it up to you all okay??!!

I don't have Internet at home, so I can't update, that's why.. please understand :(

I'm at my sister's place right now borrowing some WIFI, so yeah... keke...

I really would update every single day, but I can only do that when I go back to school...

And I start school on January 14... :( But until then, I'll try my best okay??

I won't ever give up on this story!!!!!!!!! You can count on me! >>(^_^)<<

 

Okay, enough with my crappy POV's!!! Next chapter will be No One's POV...

How were the explanations though??? Confusing or good??

Please comment and let me know!!!

Next chapter will be back to present, when Khun and the boys come to pick the girls up...