Almost Found Out

My Secret Identity

 

“Yuri, can you hurry up!” Jae Bum yelled in front of the bathroom the next morning trying to hold in his pee. His hair was all over the place again, as usual.

“Yah, I’m almost done. Just wait.” Yuri said from the other side of the door.

“She takes more than two hours in there every morning. You know that.” Tae Yeon said straightening her hair in front of the mirror in the living room.

“Yeah, you should’ve woken up when I tried to wake you up.” Soo Young said smacking her lips. “Now you’ll just have to wait. For a long time,” Su Yeon said trying shirts on. Mi Young got out of her bedroom all dressed and opened up the fridge.

“Really?” Jae Bum said then went back into his room.

“Hey, didn’t we buy some sliced up peaches at the store last time with extra syrup?” Mi Young asked.

“Yeah, it should be in there somewhere.” Tae Yeon said. Jae Bum went in his bedroom and grunted frustrated then went out the other door that was connected to the outside. He looked around and saw a plant outside. He smiled and ran to it.

            “Ah,” he exclaimed relaxed peeing in it. He looked up at the sky. “What a lovely morning.” He said to himself.

“Jessica?” Su Yeon called his name from behind him. He stopped, wide-eyed, and froze shocked.

“Hey, what are you doing?” she asked walking to him. Jae Bum tried to stop his pee, but it wouldn’t.

“Hey, I hate morning pee.” He said quietly then coughed. “Um, I’m just looking at the plant. Don’t come any closer.” Jae Bum said trying to sound like a girl, trying to move the other way so she wouldn’t see anything.

“Oh, well, there’s not really anything to look at.” Su Yeon said stopping her walk.

“Oh, well, the flowers are beautiful.” Jae Bum said then looked at the plant and saw it dying. He stared at it shocked. “What?” he exclaimed quietly to himself. He finally zipped his pants and turned around with a big smile.

“Uh,” Su Yeon said looking at his chest confused, pointing to it. Jae Bum looked at her then at his chest and gasped. They were lopsided with one on place, but the other was way lower and more towards the middle. “Oh,” he said trying to fix them.

“What’s wrong with them?” she asked him. “Um, they’re,” Jae Bum said in a normal voice then coughed again and tried to sound like a girl again.

“They’re just... uh, it’s the morning.” He said then crossed his arms out when he couldn’t get them in place. “You can’t expect much. I mean, don’t this happen to you too?” He asked then chuckled nervously. She looked at him still a little puzzled.

“Uh, no,” she said shaking her head. “As a matter of fact, it has never happened to me before. I don’t even know that can happen.” She said crossing her arms out in front of her.

“Oh, well, to me, it’s a normal thing. You know, I wake up and before you know it, bam,” he said chuckling nervously still. Su Yeon chuckled.

“Oh, well, hurry up and eat breakfast before going to school.” She said then left back inside. Jae Bum exhaled running back into his room.

“Hey, freaken bra and flat chest and pretending to be a girl thing. Gosh, I’m tired of this.” He said while trying to fix his bra. He took out the balloons and blew up new ones then stuck them in and fixed it up.

“Stay still.” He threatened then went out to use the restroom.

“Hey, do your guys’ chest get lopsided in the morning too?” Su Yeon asked the girls at lunch while Jae Bum went to go look for Joo Hyun. They looked at her confused.

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Tae Yeon asked munching on something. “You know, like lopsided s.” Su Yeon said.

“What?” Mi Young asked chuckling drinking her juice. “Hey, who in this world has lopsided s?” Soo Young asked.

“Yah, that’d be so sad though.” Yuri said. “Why are you asking that question?” Tae Yeon asked. “Because...” Su Yeon said confused, thinking to herself.

“Because what?” Mi Young asked eating. “Nothing,” Su Yeon said. “Let’s just eat.” She said then they ate.

“Yah, which room is she in?” Jae Bum asked running all over the place. He popped into one and was going to go away, but then he looked again and saw her. He gasped and froze at the door.

“I finally found you.” He whispered to himself. “Hey Seo Joo Hyun,” he said with a smile. She was talking with her friends, the other half of the SNSD Crew, happily.