Jessica comes back!!!

My Secret Identity

            Jae Bum and the guys slept sloppily on the ground of Jae Bum’s house. They were in the living room with the light still on, TV still on, and drinks and food all over the place. It was morning. Jae Bum woke up without opening his eyes and yawned.

“Yuri unnie! Are you out of the bathroom yet?” He asked in his girl voice. He waited for an answer but didn’t get one. He sighed and repeated himself.

            “Yuri unnie! Why aren’t you answering me?” Jae Bum asked. He waited again for an answer. No response.

“Soo Young unnie? Su Yeon unnie? Why aren’t you guys answering me?” He called out.

            “Shut up!” Woo Young said slapping his face. Jae Bum woke up and looked around.

“What?” He asked confused, still half asleep. He looked around the room and saw the boys sleeping sloppily all over the place.

“Oh, I’m home.” He said then went back to sleep.  

           

            “Jessica unnie, wake up!” Soo Young called out opening his bedroom doors. She looked in and sighed.

“Oh yeah, she’s not here.” Soo Young said with a sad face on. Su Yeon looked at her and smiled.

“No wonder I can sleep so peacefully yesterday.”

            “Why?” Yuri asked in the living room. Su Yeon looked at her and scoffed. “Yah, don’t you guys hear her snoring every night?”

            “No,” Tae Yeon said nodding her head. Her and Mi Young were getting breakfast ready.

“Yah, you stay up too late too. Go to sleep earlier.” Mi Young said.

“I need to study for tests.” Su Yeon told them tying her hair back and helping them out with breakfast.

“Yeah, well, I didn’t study for my past test and I got an ‘A’ on it.” Yuri said proudly. Soo Young came in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went to sit down on the kitchen table and drank it.

            “I never study. I still pass my tests. Not with an “A” at times, but a passing grade. I’m good with it.” Soo Young said.

“Yeah, you’re working your brain out too much. If Jessica unnie were here, she’ll tell you what’s right.” Tae Yeon told her.

“Yeah, I miss her.” Yuri pouted. Su Yeon looked at them and scoffed.

“Missing someone you girls don’t even know the truth to.” She whispered to herself then went to her bedroom.

 

            “Yah, go back home!” Jae Bum told Woo Young and them who were outside of the Guesthouse. Everyone was trying to get out of the car to see the girls again, but Jae Bum wouldn’t let them. Nichkhun finally came out from the driver’s side, while Woo Young did too.

            “Tae Yeon, my love!!” Jun Su called out. “Do you hear me?” He called to her again.

“Mi Young! We’re back!” Woo Young called out. Chan Sung got out with took a deep breath.

“My love will know I’m here without even calling her.” He said.

            Soo Young looked around.  “Why do I sense something around?” She asked looking around. Yuri gasped. “Can it be?” She asked. Mi Young looked at them and gasped.

“Yah, it has to!” She said running out first. Everyone followed.

            They ran out and looked at 2PM standing in front of Nichkhun’s car like supermodels: handsome and strong, and adorable. They gasped happily running to them.

            The guys looked over at them and smiled, waiting for their love to approach them.

            “Jessica unnie!!!” The girls yelled out hugging Jae Bum who was getting his bags out. He turned around to look at them and smiled.

“Hey girls. Did you guys miss me much?” He asked them. “Yeah!” Yuri said hugging him.

            The guys looked at him jealously.

“Uh, Tae Yeon. I’m here too.” Jun Su said madly. Tae Yeon looked at him and squealed walking to him.

“Hello Jun Su,” she said. He smiled. “Hello.” He replied.

            “Yah Woo Young oppa. You didn’t even call me once.” Mi Young pouted hitting Woo Young’s chest gently. He looked at her and chuckled.

“Sorry. I was busy.” He told her. She smiled. “It’s okay.” She said.

            “Chan Sung!” Soo Young yelled out. “Soo Young, did you miss me?” Chan Sung asked. Soo Young chuckled. “Of course.” She said shyly. He smiled and took her hand gently.

            Nichkhun walked to Yuri who was still talking with Jae Bum.

“Hey Yuri.” He said. She looked up at him and chuckled sweetly. “Hey,” she replied with her hands behind her.

            “Yah, everyone! Since we’re all here, let’s go out and have some fun!” Tae Yeon asked.