Sleep Talk

My Secret Identity

                “Why were you at the store earlier?” Suyeon managed to ask, keeping her stare on him. He glanced at her but felt his heart beating faster by just looking at her face. He coughed and looked back up at the ceiling.

                “Yah, what’s with the look? Why is she looking at me like that? Shouldn’t she not talk to me? Shouldn’t she still be mad over what happened earlier? What’s wrong with her actually? What’s she trying to do?”  Jay thought and glanced back at her, but found her eyes still lock on him. He took a deep breath.

                “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked. She sighed through her nose and blinked, still keeping her eyes on him. “I’m… just thinking…” she told him. “About what?” He asked. “About…” she sighed, “were you at the store earlier?” She asked forgetting she even asked that question.

                “Why?” He asked. She looked up to the ceiling and took a deep breath. “Were you stalking me?” She asked. Jay scoffed. “Why would I be stalking you?” He asked. She shrugged her shoulders. “Just… saying…”

                “Suyeon…” Jay called her name. “Hmm?”

                “Why… exactly are you back together with Taek?” He asked. Suyeon looked at him and yawned. “I’m tired… let’s just go to sleep.” She said then turned away, her back facing him. Jay glanced at her back and looked at her with his eyes softening. He sighed frustrated and turned the other way and went to sleep.

 

                The girls all slept in the same room that night. They stayed up with a flashlight on in the center of everyone, all of them gathered around. “Yah… I feel sad for Jessica…” Taeyeon said with puckered lips.

                “Yeah… I’m going to miss Seohyun also…” Yuri said nodding her head sadly. Sooyoung looked at everyone and sighed. She slapped the ground making everyone look at her.

                “Yah! What’s up with all the sappy talk? Let’s play a game!!!” Sooyoung said. “It better not be stupid.” Taeyeon said. “It’s the truth or dare game.” Sooyoung said.

                “Yah! We just played that game the other day!” Miyoung said. “Yah, who cares? Let’s do a round two?” Sooyoung said. “Let’s go tell Jessica and Suyeon to come play with us!” Yuri said getting up with Taeyeon. Sooyoung held them back down.

                “Ani! Let’s just play it ourselves!” Sooyoung said. Everyone sighed and played by themselves.

                “Okay, I wanna start first.” Taeyeon said. She spin the bottle that Sooyoung had just put in the center and it went to Yuri.

                “Okay… how far have you and Khun oppa gone?” Taeyeon asked. The girls gasped and looked at Yuri who blushed. “Yah!” Yuri said punching Taeyeon. “That’s a personal question! How can you even ask that?”

                “Just answer!!!” Taeyeon said laughing. The girls looked at Yuri and waited for an answer. “Um… we’ve… only gone as far as making out.” Yuri said then covered her face with her blanket in front of her. The girls all gasped and ‘ooh’ed her.

                “Is he a good kisser?” Miyoung asked. Yuri covered her face still and chuckled embarrassed. “Yeah… he is.” Yuri said. “How far have you gone with Chansung?” Taeyeon asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked up from shock and saw all eyes on her this time.

                “Uh…” Sooyoung said looking away, not wanting to answer. Miyoung gasped. “It can’t be because…” she said then they all looked at Sooyoung and gasped thinking of something else. Sooyoung looked at them and widened her eyes.

                “ANI!!! We haven’t done it yet!!!! How can you girls think of something like that?” Sooyoung told them. They all sighed of relief and patted their heart. “Omo, I thought you two already went there already.” Yuri said.

                “Hey, guess what? I found out who Taek’s “ex-fiancé” is.” Miyoung said. The girls tuned in to listen, scooting closer to each other. “It’s… Im Yoona…” Miyoung answered. They gasped. “Im Yoona??? The popular girl that every guy likes?” Taeyeon asked.

                “How do you know?” Sooyoung asked. “I have my resources.” Miyoung answered.  “Okay, how about now we change the game? We have to tell everyone what we know, but no one else knows.” Yuri said. They shook their heads and agreed to play it.

 

Meanwhile, in Jay’s bedroom:

 

                Suyeon couldn’t sleep so she turned, facing Jay now. She looked at his back and softened her eyes. “Park… what am I supposed to do? I… okay, fine! I admit it. I like you. I really like you. But… Taek… I shouldn’t have agreed to any of this.” Suyeon took a deep breath and smacked her lips. Jay opened his eyes hearing this and turned around to face her.

                “What’s up? You can’t sleep?” He asked. She looked at him shocked that he was still awake. “I thought you slept already.” She asked thanking herself for not speaking loudly just earlier. He sighed.

                “I can’t sleep.” He said. “Is it because I’m in here? I’m sorry. I have no choice.” She said. “You have the couch in the living room.” Jay told her. She glared at him with a “are –you –serious” look. He chuckled cutely making Suyeon’s eyes soften.

                “I’m just playing… I won’t let you sleep out there.” He told her then looked at her, catching her stare on him. “What?” He asked just before she looked away. She sighed and in her lips.

                “Let’s go to sleep. We have school tomorrow.” She said. Jay smiled and nodded his head, going to sleep also.

 

A/N: Okay, I tried my best!!! I know I ask this in every chapter... but how was it???

Yeah, I know this chapter was pretty short... probably the shortest one so far...

So, I'm thinking of making Taeyeon and them find out Jay's real identity???

I know it might be soon, but... should they know yet? Or not???

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll wait for next week to update after I see your comments okay??

I don't want to rush this story, but I might end it soon... well, a couple months soon...

but we'll see how it pans out okay?? Comment on my questions okay?

You guys are my only help and hope in this story!!!! Please, please comment and let know...

Thank you for your support in reading this fic and supporting me every time!