Park Jae Bum to Park Jessica

My Secret Identity

Nichkhun stopped his car in front of the guesthouse Jae Bum was going to stay at. Every one else was in the back sleeping. Jae Bum got out in a beautiful summer dress with his wig on, down and curly with some highlights in it. He had on some light make up along with a pair of flats, and a little bit of trim in his eyebrows. He got out his bag and put it around his shoulder then rubbed his eye from the itch.

“Hey! Pabo!” Nichkhun said while getting out of the car. Every one finally woke up and looked out at Jae Bum then got out. Jae Bum turned around with his make up smeared all over his eye.

“What?” He asked not knowing anything. Every one looked at him and laughed.

“Hey, nice make up.” Chan Sung said. Jae Bum sighed knowing. “Hey, do I have to wear these make up? I’m supposed to be a natural beauty right? Natural beauties don’t wear make up.” He said. “You have no idea.”  Nichkhun said.

          “Here,” Jun Su said handing Woo Young the make up bag. “Here, come here and let me patch it up for you.” Woo Young said then walked to Jae Bum.

“You should walk in like that.” Jun Su said crossing his arms in front of his chest. Jae Bum smacked his head then walked to Woo Young and let him fix his make up. “Hey, what a trouble this is.” Jae Bum said.

“Hey, are you sure you can do this?” Nichkhun asked unsure, while Woo Young was finishing touches. “Hey, we’ll only be four hours away.” Jun Su said yawning. Chan Sung looked around. “Yeah, four short hours away.” He said.

“Just don’t do anything stupid. You are going to spend your four years here surrounded by girls.” Nichkhun said. Jae Bum looked at every one and smiled. Woo Young put the make up bag away.

“Remember to walk like a girl. Chin up,” Woo Young said fixing his chin up, “shoulders open,” he said pushing Jae Bum’s shoulder, “ out. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, Park Jessica.” Woo Young said crossing his arms.

“Yeah, don’t do your gangster walk or they’re going to think you’re a guy.” Chan Sung said. “Yah, tell me I can do this.” Jae Bum said sounding scared.

“Just don’t drop the balloons in your bra.” Nichkhun said. Jae Bum looked at his chest then at everyone else. “They look pretty real right?” he asked them. They just looked at him with the ‘really?’ expression. He looked at them then sighed and turned around. “Bye. Thanks you guys.” He said then took his luggage and left.