Date Out

My Secret Identity

They got into an amusement park with big rides there and everything anyone can see. Everyone went their own ways. Su Yeon was walking by herself with a drink and snack in hand. She was looking at some turtles on display intently. Jae Bum looked at Nichkhun and them off on their own with their loved ones. He sighed and looked over at Su Yeon. He smacked his lips then walked to her.

            “Hey Su Yeon,” he said behind her. She turned around and chuckled when she saw him.

“Oh, Jessica... unnie?” She asked. He chuckled with his head down. “You want to go look around with me since I have no one to be with?” He asked her. She looked at him and smiled nodding her head.

Nichkhun and Yuri walked around with cotton candies in their hand. They were walking closely next to each other with their arms brushing off each other, laughing.

Mi Young and Woo Young were holding hands with a drink in their hand. They were walking around looking at things and talking amongst themselves.

Soo Young and Chan Sung ate together sitting across from each other with their legs touching from underneath the table. They laughed and smiled happily talking and looking at passersby and the entertainment happening everywhere.

Jun Su and Tae Yeon had their arms around each other and an ice cream in their hand. They walked around laughing and talking together.

“Su Yeon ah,” Jae Bum asked her sitting down across from each other eating. They were already halfway done with their food. She looked at him.

“Huh?” She asked through her breath. He looked at her for a while then sighed. “Never mind.” He said.

“What? What is it?” She asked. He chuckled. “It’s nothing.” He said again.

“Yah, can I ask you something?” She asked him. “Hmm?”

“What’s your real name?” She asked him. He looked at her and froze for a moment. He finally looked down at his food and smiled.

“I don’t think it’s necessary to know that.” He told her. “Yeah, it is. Why won’t it be?” She asked.

“Because, we’re going to separate soon anyways. You’re not going to remember me anymore afterwards.” He told her. She looked at him and smiled.

“If I met you as a guy, I think we’d be different from now.” She told him with her head down. He looked at her and sighed. She gasped.

“Yah, can you do me a huge favor?” She asked him happily. He looked at her. “What?” He asked.

“Say you’ll do it first.” She said. He looked at her confused. “What is it?”

“Just say you’ll do it!” She pleaded him. He sighed. “Okay.”

Su Yeon and Jae Bum went into a guys-wear store they had in the Amusement Park and looked through the clothes.

“No, I won’t do it.” He told her. She dragged him around and finally bought him a pair of clothes.

Jae Bum got back out with his fake long curly hair off and his Mohawk shown. He was wearing a nice Polo Shirt and jeans. Converse. She kept her stare on him for the longest time. He looked at her.

“Please don’t recognize me.” He thought to himself.

Su Yeon dragged him with her into a photo booth and sat down next to him.

“Yah, are you serious right now?” Jae Bum asked him. She ignored him and put some money into the machine and placed her face next to his.

“Smile cute!” She said fixing his face. He wouldn’t smile. She chuckled. “Yah, smile!” She told him. Their first picture was taken with Su Yeon’s hands on Jae Bum’s face forcing a smile on his face. She got mad and turned to look at the screen. Their second picture was taken with Jae Bum looking at Su Yeon while she was pouting.

“Okay, I’m smiling.” He said. She looked at him and smiled then smiled brightly next to him. They looked at the screen. Their first picture taken together: Jae Bum smiling cutely while Su Yeon was smiling brightly next to him. Their last picture was a funny one.

Jae Bum and Su Yeon walked together outside looking at the pictures together. “Yah, you look ugly.” Su Yeon laughed.

“I told you I didn’t want to take it.” Jae Bum said.

“Su Yeon unnie?” Yuri called out. Jae Bum and Su Yeon looked up at Yuri and Nichkhun shocked. Nichkhun looked at him confused and shocked. Jae Bum looked at Yuri.