Jessica Taking Action

My Secret Identity

 

Jae Bum got in front of Soo Young and grabbed the guys’ fist. The girls huddled away from them scared.

“Jessica!” They yelled afraid. Jae Bum looked at the guy madly in the eyes.

“You better get away before things get bad.” Jae Bum said in his normal voice, threatening though. He said it quietly so the girls wouldn’t hear him. The guy looked at him shocked and left the place. The girls looked at Jae Bum and gasped.

“Hey, are you okay?” They asked him. He turned around and looked at them confused. “Uh,” He said then chuckled. “I’m okay. Are you guys?” He said pretending to shiver from fright, acting as if he was scared and all.

            “Yeah, but what a jerk he is.” Mi Young said. “Totally, he’ll never get a good woman in his life.” Yuri said. “I should’ve punched him in the face.” Tae Yeon said. “Don’t worry. I already got that covered.” Soo Young said swiping her hands proudly. “Yeah, that was so powerful and brave of you.” Su Yeon said. “I would’ve past out.” Yuri said. Jae Bum looked at them annoyed and in a hurry. “Yah, let’s just go. Forget that jerk.” He said then they left.

            “Yah, Jessica, what did you do earlier to get them to go?” Su Yeon asked. They were all sitting on a stool in front of a mirror and desk full of accessories. Yuri, Mi Young, and Soo Young’s hair were getting taken care of. Tae Yeon’s hair was being straightened first while Su Yeon sat there and waited for her hairdresser to come. Jae Bum did the same.

“Oh, nothing. I just looked at him, then he just got up and ran away.” He said shrugging his shoulders. “Wow, your eyes must be really powerful.” Mi Young said. Jae Bum smiled to himself proudly with a scoff. “Yeah, he left like someone was going to come tear him apart.” Yuri said.

“Like Soo Young.” Tae Yeon said. “Yah, I had to okay. He was pissing me off.” Soo Young said. “Don’t worry. I’d do that too.” Su Yeon said.

            Jae Bum’s hairdresser came by and looked at his hair. She fussed around with it then stopped and looked at it confused.  “Um, your hair is”

            “I know that it looks beautiful right?” Jae Bum said turning around and looking at the miss. “Hi, I’m Jessica. Park Jessica.” He said shaking her hand. The miss looked at his hand and saw him slipping money in between the handshake. “What’s with?”

            “Look, I know my hair is fake. Just pretend.” He quietly threatened her. She looked at him confused then looked around at the girls who were concentrating on the mirror in front of them.

“Come on.” Jae Bum said again. The miss looked at him confused then took his money and pretended to cut his hair. Jae Bum sighed annoyed and crossed his arms in front of his chest then looked at his fake s that were blocking him. He scoffed and put his hand down.

“Freaken things. So in the way.” He said madly then looked at the hairdresser who was looking at him confused. “Yah, what are you looking at? Am I that pretty?” He said then looked away at the ladies who were talking amongst themselves.